rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tips for hanging with black girls in america if you're not black

This should be a thread with practical advice on how to respectfully hang with black girls.
I hope people can handle the responsibility of this thread and not make it a race trolling thread.

I am not an expert and I'm starting this thread for my own benefit, but I will start with some tips to get the ball rolling.

1) Don't touch her hair. This is not a hard and fast rule, but girls can be really sensitive about it so it is not worth the trouble. (I just like touching girls hair regardless of their race but this can really backfire).
2) Don't ask where her family is from. She might not know. (I was drunk and unthinkingly asked this stupid question and literally lost the bang because she thought I was ignorant)
3) Likewise don't ask about what kind of last name she has.
4) If she has a first name that seems or interesting or unique to you, do not comment on.
5) Do not use a term like african-american until you know her opinion on it.
6) Don't bring up the subject of race first.
7) Have enough knowledge of the history of Africa and blacks in america to not seem ignorant, but don't attempt to seem to knowledgeable.
8) Let her know that you have dated black girls before (so she doesn't feel like you are treating her as an experiment).
9) Don't let any of the don'ts get in the way of being yourself and being as fun as you usually are.

Hmm, I've actually found the opposite to be more effective for me on a few of the points you brought up.

Quote: (11-23-2014 06:32 PM)bigbait Wrote:  

4) If she has a first name that seems or interesting or unique to you, do not comment on.

I do usually comment on it as a compliment: "Oh that's such a beautiful, sweet name. From the little I know you it really does seem to fit your personality." People on this forum may be like, "oh you just complimented her, don't do that!" but I've found it really works well. Black girls require a bit more sweet talking and smoothness than the typical entitled white princess.

Quote:Quote:

With black girls in night game I've found my best success is by going direct and actually bringing these points up. After a few minutes of conversation I usually say something like, "You know, I kinda have a think for chocolate. What about you...have you ever tasted vanilla?" That usually works remarkably well for me as both a screener and if she's into you. It gets them laughing all the time.

Works especially well if her friends are there and it gets them all giggling.

Quote:Quote:

7) Have enough knowledge of the history of Africa and blacks in america to not seem ignorant, but don't attempt to seem to knowledgeable.

Avoid race politics at all costs. It's so bad that if the girls into you she'll actively cut you off and change the subject so I don't even bring this shit up.

Black girls who are into middle-class white guys either a) come from broken families and want to get to know you for your money and assets, or b) come from large lower-middle class families and like you because they're always hit on my wannabe-thugs who the girls think are beneath them, so they welcome your advances since you are from an equal social class (in their eyes at least).

This should be a thread with practical advice on how to respectfully hang with black girls.
I hope people can handle the responsibility of this thread and not make it a race trolling thread.

I am not an expert and I'm starting this thread for my own benefit, but I will start with some tips to get the ball rolling.

1) Don't touch her hair. This is not a hard and fast rule, but girls can be really sensitive about it so it is not worth the trouble. (I just like touching girls hair regardless of their race but this can really backfire).
2) Don't ask where her family is from. She might not know. (I was drunk and unthinkingly asked this stupid question and literally lost the bang because she thought I was ignorant)
8) Let her know that you have dated black girls before (so she doesn't feel like you are treating her as an experiment).
9) Don't let any of the don'ts get in the way of being yourself and being as fun as you usually are.

I think I've broke all of these rules in the same night, but she couldn't keep her hands off me haha.

If there's one thing pattern that I've noticed from black girls, its that if they like you, they will make it KNOWN that they like you. They will not beat around the bush. And if they don't like you, they will also make that known pretty clearly.

Don't pander to her on racial subjects; it makes you look weak.

Don't bring up politics; she usually won't.

If she asks if you have dated black girls before say yes. But point out you've mostly dated white or whatever type girls. She doesn't want to think that she's an experiment in exotica to you or that you have a fetish for black girls either.

If she is decently attractive, your SMV with white girls will skyrocket; you will get eyefucked like crazy when you are in public with her. I have been told by multiple white girls I have discussed this phenomena with that the reason is that , if you are with a black girl, white girls assume you must be packing a big dick. I'm serious.

Some black guys will try to give you or her a hard time. Not most, but some. Black women don't care however, I assume because this lessens the competition for black men.

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

As an aside, I've noticed that in the south I see almost the same percentage of white males with black women as they other way around. Just in my causal observation. Whereas in California it seemed like 90% of the time it was a black guy with a white chic.

When I was living in the US (MidWest and East Coast) several years ago, I noticed that it was usually black guys with white girls although the quality of the white women in the MidWest left something to be desired. I visited again earlier this year, something seem to have changed. I'd say it was roughly equivalent the same ratios of black women-white men as black men-white women. I don't know what's changed, to be honest but I am also seeing this pairing reflected more in popular culture.

In Toronto, the ratios are similar, with more diversity. Nowhere else but here have I seen black girls with Asian guys. In Montreal, the ratio is more lopsided, with more black girls with white guys than the black men with white women. This is strictly observational, with no studies to back it up.

Also, never assume her hair is a weave or not hers, even though that's often the case. I fucked that one up once and she said "of course it's mine!" but recovered when I said "well, didn't mean to offend you but I dated a black woman down in Georgia once who wore a weave, then she got into wigs - seriously, she kept them on mannequin heads in the bedroom!"

It got a good laugh, since she knows its true wigs and weaves are not uncommon with black women, as well as the realization she wasn't my first rodeo when it came to black women.

But yeah, best to avoid the subject as you're probably already walking in a mine field with anything race related - at least with American black women.

Based on the questions above, and your location, I assume you're exclusively targeting American black girls. If yes, then probably your list is appropriate for them. I don't think this list applies much to non-American black girls, with the exception of #7).

Americans are so ignorant of geography and history that knowing a little bit about the various countries in Africa immediately sets you apart, especially if you are gaming girls from an upper socioeconomic class.e g. ask if Nigerian girl if she is Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba. Or an Ethiopian girl if her family is from Addis. Superficial questions like that.

Quote: (11-24-2014 09:42 AM)MrXY Wrote:  

Don't pander to her on racial subjects; it makes you look weak.

Don't bring up politics; she usually won't.

If she asks if you have dated black girls before say yes. But point out you've mostly dated white or whatever type girls. She doesn't want to think that she's an experiment in exotica to you or that you have a fetish for black girls either.

If she is decently attractive, your SMV with white girls will skyrocket; you will get eyefucked like crazy when you are in public with her. I have been told by multiple white girls I have discussed this phenomena with that the reason is that , if you are with a black girl, white girls assume you must be packing a big dick. I'm serious.

Some black guys will try to give you or her a hard time. Not most, but some. Black women don't care however, I assume because this lessens the competition for black men.

That's funny re white girls and the reason for white guy's increase in SMV when seen with a black girl!

I always assumed it was because of tribal/group reasons...a high value white man with a black girl means one less high value man for white girls. Reverse it and make it a high value black man with a white girl, black women will see it as one less high value man for them hence reasons for attitude although I think that has lessened now that black women are also dating outside their race.

An Asian guy I know was always rejected by Asian girls but managed to snag a white girlfriend in San Franscisco, which is the epicenter of white men and Asian women coupledom. He remarked that the amount of nasty looks him and his girl received from Asian women astounded the hell out of him. It smacks of "I don't want this toy but no one else can have it".

When I used to ride the bus I would get hit on by black girls sometimes, and I would be thinking "What? Who, me?" I've never followed through and dated one, but it seemed to me that if I just talked to them like I would any other girl and act like there was no cultural or racial barrier between us that we could get along fine for a while. I'm sure politics and all that would come up eventually. It seemed to me that some black girls have a thing for mild mannered polite white dudes.

Quote: (11-24-2014 07:21 PM)Vronsky Wrote:  

Based on the questions above, and your location, I assume you're exclusively targeting American black girls. If yes, then probably your list is appropriate for them. I don't think this list applies much to non-American black girls, with the exception of #7).
I intended the thread to be about black girls in America, regardless of how long ago their family line came to America. I think a lot of advice can probably be customized between recent black immigrants and immigrants that arrived >150 years ago. But any advice would probably be useful

I don't completely agree with the rest of your post, but what I've quoted above is huge and I've never been able to put it into words. When I was a really young guy, maybe 17 to 20, I preferred Black American girls to anyone and I really didn't have much trouble getting them, regardless of what their background was. Nowadays, I rarely ever think or look at Black American girls. The simple reason why is that the quality has completely dropped to the point where a very low percentage of those women are really bangable. Take a look at what Black American women looked like twenty or thirty years ago and take a look now. It's nothing short of sad. There are definitely some gems to be found, but the disturbingly low percentage of them really kills it for me.

^^ This is true, even in DC, which is supposedly a mecca for black girls. The only ones worth their salt are the Ethiopian girls, and they are fairly insular. There is a dearth of thin AA girls, which is a damn shame, because they can be a lot of fun. My only experience with a black girls is with a real African girl, and she's great. They have a warmth and femininity that is really attractive.

Quote: (11-25-2014 03:05 AM)Badamson Wrote:  

When I used to ride the bus I would get hit on by black girls sometimes, and I would be thinking "What? Who, me?" I've never followed through and dated one, but it seemed to me that if I just talked to them like I would any other girl and act like there was no cultural or racial barrier between us that we could get along fine for a while. I'm sure politics and all that would come up eventually. It seemed to me that some black girls have a thing for mild mannered polite white dudes.

That's me and I can confirm, especially black Latinas. Even black Latino guys love me. I speak Spanish.

Quote: (11-24-2014 07:08 PM)SlickyBoy Wrote:  

Also, never assume her hair is a weave or not hers, even though that's often the case. I fucked that one up once and she said "of course it's mine!" but recovered when I said "well, didn't mean to offend you but I dated a black woman down in Georgia once who wore a weave, then she got into wigs - seriously, she kept them on mannequin heads in the bedroom!"

"is your hair real?"...is the new neg for black chicks [Image: smile.gif]

Black girls make great friends. Always willing to hook you up and they are fun to be around.

I'm not talking about ghetto girls

Not much personal experience, because generally I'm not into other races.
But I have always wanted to date a really hot mixed girl for a while. Whenever I see a white guy with a fit black girl, it looks badass and the guy always seems alpha. Damn, that sounds exactly like how girls go for guys for the network/reputation opportunities, and it is.

Great observation.

In my experience, mostly from working as a bartender:

Black girls prefer hot, masculine guys.

They care about looks and are not ashamed of it. I realized I started getting buff when black girls started hitting on me. They like sex, they love dominance, and they are very physically orientated.

Black girls are not afraid to hit on you.

My experiences are limited to being the bartender at festivals in Europe, so that's a niche environment. But whereas white girls will only be very direct when drunk or on molly, black girls will quickly compliment you on "your great ass" and go for the close. In response to me saying I had a girlfriend, they would say what I would tell a girl: "Everything can be broken." They don't care, they want it and go for it.

White girls don't want their friends to think they're slutty. The ethnic girls would holler at me in groups. It's fun for them. By the way, these girls aren't ghetto by American standards at all, more or less hip hop hipsters.

The take away is: Be masculine and be sexual. They love fun and you have to be comfortable with your body. Skinny hipster isn't gonna cut it with that demographic.

I assume a dominant frameset and maintain it at all time but other than some hot chocolate teasing here and there I don't tak about race or politics and in general treat her like I'd treat any other girl.
In bed, that means grabbing her hair and pulling it like mad while I nail her from behind. They love it.

To be honest if white guys just opened a black girl you opened be halfway there. It rarely happens so that would catch them off guard.

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

http://www.returnofkings.com/47823/the-p...n-the-west

great article. Id say this is the exact thing for you non blacks trying to bang with black women. What he lists as "advantages" are the things you should try to emulate when pursing black women.
BUT at the same time know that you are white so NOT BLACK so BE NOT BLACK! What I mean is that display the alpha type behaviors but you dont have to act culturally black unless you are naturally like that. If youre white and youre into mozart and shit be alpha that likes mozart and shit. If youre mexican and like salsa dancing be that.
A large part of her attraction will/should stem from the fact that you are different from her usual conquests.

Attraction and passion are non-negotiable

As for #7. It is generally wise to avoid talks of religion and politics of any kind when talking to women for the first time, especially politically incorrect topics such as race or gender.

Follow me on Twitter

Read my Blog: Fanghorn Forest

Quote: (11-24-2014 07:28 PM)Vronsky Wrote:  

An Asian guy I know was always rejected by Asian girls but managed to snag a white girlfriend in San Franscisco, which is the epicenter of white men and Asian women coupledom. He remarked that the amount of nasty looks him and his girl received from Asian women astounded the hell out of him. It smacks of "I don't want this toy but no one else can have it".

That's actually a great idea for a "10 hours in NYC as a woman" type gonzo movie. You should get an Asian guy with attractive White woman (or really almost any combo) and film the reactions of the women as they walk the streets.

It is not really anything magical. Just hit on black girls. Do not treat them like some strange object that needs to be handled in a particular delicate way, they are just chicks, hit on them as you would any chick. If you never have done it just go so it, what do you think will happen?

Quote: (11-26-2014 12:39 PM)Sonsowey Wrote:  

It is not really anything magical. Just hit on black girls. Do not treat them like some strange object that needs to be handled in a particular delicate way, they are just chicks, hit on them as you would any chick. If you never have done it just go so it, what do you think will happen?

This is true. Lots of black women are skeptical of non-black men treating them as some sort of exotic adventure.

Follow me on Twitter

Read my Blog: Fanghorn Forest

Quote: (11-24-2014 04:54 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

As an aside, I've noticed that in the south I see almost the same percentage of white males with black women as they other way around. Just in my causal observation. Whereas in California it seemed like 90% of the time it was a black guy with a white chic.

In California, for nearly all of the white male/black female couples I’ve ever seen, the black girl is usually at least a 7. As you already know, most white guys in California go for white, Asian or Hispanic women.

I get a lot of love from black Americans in general, because even though I’m from UK, I grew up listening to similar music and watching similar films to most black Americans, so I “get” a lot of aspects of their culture. I also show no fear towards black American women – a lot of non-black men are straight up scared of them.

One issue I’ve had with black American women is that a LOT of them love Jesus, so it wouldn’t work for me for a long term relationship. Unless they bring up race, I never talk about it.

I’ve had such good reactions from black American women over the years, that my frame is “they like me” when I’m around them. I’m not white by the way, I’m a British Indian!

Quote: (11-26-2014 11:40 AM)Bad Hussar Wrote:  

That's actually a great idea for a "10 hours in NYC as a woman" type gonzo movie. You should get an Asian guy with attractive White woman (or really almost any combo) and film the reactions of the women as they walk the streets.

A black American woman I used to bang a couple of years ago told me that she went on 2 dates with a 6ft tall Korean-American guy. She said people were staring at them like they were unicorns.