rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Daily game lessons thread

I'm slightly upset and not making the most of a good opportunity today, although I remember to be abundant so the feeling passes quickly since I know these opportunities have the potential to occur often.

Having said that, in a way I'm glad because it's given me the idea for this thread.

A lot of what I would consider 'daily game lessons' occur in the player's log thread but it can be hard to perceive those lessons from longer posts and reports of events and such. The approach thread is great, also has some game tips in there, but that thread is suited to a more in-depth breakdown if you may.

Here, let us post the quick, digestible, game lesson that you learned, or were reminded of today. This will help you internalize it more, and will share your advice with others. Include the how, and any other bits of information, and keep it brief.

Today I learned one lesson that I was already aware of but I especially noticed this today. The other I was reminded of.

Go for the number, even if you only perceive mild interest

You are able to understand the details of an interaction better after it's done. I didn't go for the number because at the time I felt there was only mild interest, she didn't ask me enough questions. Afterwards, thinking back I realized she showed a lot more interest than I perceived at the time. She was nervously rubbing her legs, her neck, and started playing with her hair. And although she didn't ask me many questions, she was open to me leading the conversation further as she stopped doing work on her computer and showed signs she wanted me to go on.

Allow her to say no to you, don't do it for her

Rollo had a rule that is something along these lines. Don't reject yourself, that should be her option and not yours. By taking the number even if you feel it might not go through, you are playing the ball in her court and allowing her to play along, or not. By not making that move, you just ended the game before giving it a shot.

I approached another girl earlier today and she wasn't receptive to further conversation, and after a minute of quick talk her body language told me she just wanted to get back to reading her book. There's no point to going for a number. However, if you've been talking several minutes, and you perceive there are at least mild signs she's into you, might as well do it. You're effectively not rejecting yourself, and she's probably more interested in you than you think in the moment.

I hope this thread takes off with little bits of advice that aren't individually worth its own thread. This is the place to put them. I notice little things like this daily, and its not done just through approaching.

Write on.

Great thread, I just started keeping daily game notes in my phone last week. It is easy to forget the small things over time, but it is important not to make the same mistakes.

Here are a couple:

1. Go for the number ASAP if your initial conversation is good. Don't feel the need to transition into a second topic if a number close is more natural at that given point.

2. Be careful with sarcasm when texting. It has an almost 100% chance of being misunderstood or misinterpreted. Better to be boring than to scare the cat away.

3. Follow your own script. If a routine worked before it will work again; don't feel the need to reinvent for every interaction.

Daily game lesson occurred last night for me and this is it: When you see a girl that fits your physical dream - Approach ! Find a way to do it!

Two case examples - I was at whole foods and saw a smoking blonde athletic girl waiting on pizza. She was doing her cellphone and by herself. Instead of approaching..I went ahead and got my food and said I'd watch her. Well, within 3 minutes her friend comes up and they get their food and sit down to eat. by then, I rationalize not talking to her. In line she glanced at me once...I caught her looking...but she never looked back so I don't know. Point is, I should have dropped what I was doing and done an indirect or direct or something I've been trying lately "indirect /direct" where you start off indirect. She was so hot.

One thing about hot girls in stores like groceries or bookstores is they don't stay in one place long or alone long. So, if you see them browsing a book by themselves or looking at a can of soup....don't say " I'm gonna run a few aisles down and pick up my sugar first , then come back" cause they'll be gone or with their friends. You need to pounce.

example number 2; I was coming out of a bar with a first date that was "meh" with a nice girl but I won't be calling her back. This hot, tall brunette with tight black pants and heels with fine athletic legs was outside smoking with her friend. She looked at me when I walked out. I walked my date to her car. I got in my car and left and when I drove back by the front...she was still there with her friend. There were about 20 people standing out front there. I should have parked because she was so hot and possibly available....just done a damn friendly direct approach.

So...all day long I'm looking for fine girls and in my town you don't see them every day. I see two who totally fit what I'm looking for physically and I did nothing. When you see girls who just knock your socks off physically, approach! Say something. You can't fuck them if you don't speak to them.

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

Very valid points. My version of the 2nd point is Always Go for No. I do this too often...making assumptions/decisions for women.

I was in a Best Buy recently and saw this hot MILF walking around. I opened her and we were having a great conversation. It even got to the point where she was showing me stuff on her phone with her breast pressed up against me. But she was married with two kids so I backed off from the instadate which in hindsight could have gone down.

I did this again in the super market a few days later when I walked away from a woman that had a deform baby. Very attractive woman but the deform baby just threw me off.

But the one that really killed me was this Mexican actress I went out with during the day - very attractive girl. All of the signs were there that she was DTF but because of her beauty I kept telling myself that no way she would come back to my friend's place just like that. I was wrong! Turned out she was a freak after talking to her after. We have a tendency to think that the more beautiful the girl the less she would be willing to do and yes, while a beautiful girl has options it doesn't mean she won't do something in a particular moment. She even went so far to post on FB that I was NOT a pervert as a way of rubbing it in. And I deserve it.

@Blurred Has a good point about going for the number sooner rather than later too. In a day game pickup you never know what can happen and usually whatever does happen is never in your favor. Better to be safe than sorry.

@robreke Yep, the window of opportunity on hot women is usually very small. I have had to train myself to have the discipline to approach even when I don't really feel like it. You literally have to become like a professional soldier - ready to go into battle at a moment notice. It's tough...

How do you know when you have pushed far enough with a woman? When you start encountering some resistance. As long as she's not resisting you keep going. Don't make assumptions about what she won't or will do regardless of her circumstances or beauty.

What I find interesting is even though I know not to do these things and I have a lot of experience I still do them now and again. The point is: it doesn't matter how good you get, you will still mess up now and again. You can't be on point 100% of time.

Glad Rollo cleaned it up.

The line used to be, "Make the Ho, say No"

"Don't Get Thrown off/ Bail from the interaction too easily by what may seem to be bad logistics without thinking it through"

Case in point - blonde HB 8 getting pizza at whole foods.

Me: Is the pizza here good.
Her: I don't know...I've never had it...first time here.
Me: I haven't tried it either....just grabbing some dinner?
Her: Yeah...I don't live here...I'm just in town doing audtions. I live in Florida. ( all kinds of bait )
Me: Auditions...for dance or singing?
Her" Both it's for a show...blah blah.
For some reason...I'm assuming that she's going to eat her pizza and hit the road for Florida immediately which is probably unlikely as it's getting later in the evening and FLorida is a good 6 or 7 hour drive.
A few more light lines of banter and I bail " Have a safe trip"
Her: Thank you.

When I got out to the parking lot I'm like "what the fuck?!!" She's probably in town tonight. She was friendly and receptive and you bailed because you think she's about to drive back to Florida. Get your ass back in that store, find her and ask her for a drink tonight!

So....back in to the grocery I go...hoping I'll find her alone at a table eating her pizza and we can continue the convo. But...oh no...she's now sitting with several of her traveling troupe. OF course, at this point, It's very difficult to approach as she's in the midst of friends so I just leave.

Point is...instead of bailing with the Florida bit...I should have maintained frame...stayed in the conversation....further checked her logistics as far as how long she was going to be in town...and gone for the possible ONS. By the time I realized this...she...adhering to the "fine girls have a small window of opportunity" maxim.....was with a group of cock blocking friends.

Don't assume. Don't be deterred too easily in interactions. Have killer instinct!

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

ABT: Always Be Trolling. Not only do these girls deserve to be trolled, but it creates a fun dynamic and for whatever reason actually leads to them liking you more.

Don't skip steps: Whenever I get a new notch, my ego gets in the way and my game gets sloppy. Don't forget that each new girl needs to be gamed from the ground up.

Yes I agree with these. It's "Always Be Closing". It lets you push prospects to the furthest extent and get something you might've not seen or psyched yourself out of, and it helps with your confidence/entitlement, generally. Though a series of flakes after a strong number harvest can be very depressing [Image: sad.gif], but at least you tried right?

Only three times have I gone on a big number harvest here in the U.S. (i.e. seemingly 10-15 phone numbers that all seem like decent to strong leads in a 2-5 day span). I got lazy and arrogant with gaming each number the first 2 times. Guess what happened 0 bangs from all those leads. I was extremely frustrated and downtrodden after those two full out collapses. Looking back I was overwhelmed.

I locked in the third time and really gamed every number as well as I could (about 11 numbers). From that crop I ended up getting 3 bangs all in a 4 day span.

Next time I want to do the same but convert half the numbers to bangs all in week or two in length.

You have to mentally prepare for it. I am guessing it is what it feels like to go to the Phillipines having multiple dates a day for several days straight.

It gets hard to remember the details for each chick when you text and for the dates etc... best to write notes down about each chick and review before meeting or texting her so you are on point. Just like studying for finals. I've made mistakes on first dates by saying "didn't you say you were from X? .... or didn't you say you were studying X"? And it was another chick I was thinking of... lost me big points and playing catch up on a first date scares the cat big time.

Don't waste those Number Harvest sessions. Capitalize.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

My little advice is to always push for the instant date no matter what. In the summer I approached a Colombian girl and she was receptive. Asked her for her # and she was like I don't know, I don't know you and all. Offered to go grab a quick cup of coffee and she was like yeah sure. This one really opened my eyes on the easiness of Instant date when you have good rapport.

Quote: (11-27-2014 12:33 AM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

Only three times have I gone on a big number harvest here in the U.S. (i.e. seemingly 10-15 phone numbers that all seem like decent to strong leads in a 2-5 day span). I got lazy and arrogant with gaming each number the first 2 times. Guess what happened 0 bangs from all those leads. I was extremely frustrated and downtrodden after those two full out collapses. Looking back I was overwhelmed.

I locked in the third time and really gamed every number as well as I could (about 11 numbers). From that crop I ended up getting 3 bangs all in a 4 day span.

Next time I want to do the same but convert half the numbers to bangs all in week or two in length.

You have to mentally prepare for it. I am guessing it is what it feels like to go to the Phillipines having multiple dates a day for several days straight.

It gets hard to remember the details for each chick when you text and for the dates etc... best to write notes down about each chick and review before meeting or texting her so you are on point. Just like studying for finals. I've made mistakes on first dates by saying "didn't you say you were from X? .... or didn't you say you were studying X"? And it was another chick I was thinking of... lost me big points and playing catch up on a first date scares the cat big time.

Don't waste those Number Harvest sessions. Capitalize.

Travesty,

I'm going through the same thing you talk about in the first part of your post where I've been getting a lot of numbers for a lot of the year but not near enough bangs. I too am now pretty frustrated as I was getting happy at first about all the numbers from the hotties.

I've been kind of chalking it up to a few things such as I only do daygame and daygame is known for low turnover....later these girls realized I seemed too old for them, etc.....but I think that's just making excuses instead of seeking self improvement and an improvement in my results.

Can you give some feedback on adjustments you made where you all the sudden started getting more bangs from your numbers? Where you staying in set longer building more attraction? Using wittier first and second texts to eventually secure the date?

#BallsWin

Stop going for phone numbers.

If your goal is to actually have sex from daygame, just stop getting phone numbers. Period.

More than 90% will never convert. They just won't.

Take "phone number" completely out of your mind, and replace it with "insta date".

An insta date is the only reliable day game metric worth anything.

If you can't get her off path, to sit and talk with you for 5 minutes, you can't make her do anything.

Above all, get her to move physical location with you. It can be sitting down on a bench, the grass, the curb, whatever. Only when you achieve this crucial step, will you have a decent chance to get anywhere with her. A real connection.

If she's already seated, you need to get her to move with you. Anywhere, it can be a few chairs down. It still counts as compliance. From here, this dynamic triggers a cascading effect to the rest of your interaction. Only from here, can you lead her. To a cafe, to the park, your apartment...whatever you choose. But the first step is always getting her to follow your lead.

Getting instadates is hard! You have to ask for them. In the Anglosphere, you will often get objections 3-10 times before she gives in. The key is to persist by asking 3-10 different ways, all with a smile on your face. Once she commits to a "sit down", you actually have a chance.

Phone numbers from day game mean just about nothing.

^^ I disagree that numbers from the day don't mean much. I find if I can pick out a girl that will be receptive to me approaching her during the day, odds are that if she likes me the number will be receptive as well.

And I find many day interactions with girls insta dates might not be realistic. It depends on different factors of course, though.

Although there is one thing to be said. Spamming day approaches for number is entirely different and means nothing. I'm talking about patient day approaches, where you pick out a girl that isn't in a rush if she is walking, that is sitting down and bored, that is on her phone but giving you sneaky looks, etc. Interactions where you invest 10-15 minutes, and the conversation goes well.

One thing I can add to this though is to stop going for numbers, for night game. 100%. I actually experimented with the opposite of what many game ideas recommend, and I started giving my number out if a girl seemed really interested. That way, I had no way of contacting them, and I did set up a better 'chase' dynamic for myself if she is the one to text me the next day.

If you're out at night and come across a girl you like who you're not able push for a same night lay due to one of many reasons, don't take her number like she would expect you to, offer to give her yours instead. If you timed it right she likes you more than you like her anyways so she won't hesitate at the idea of contacting you.

A lesson I learned yesterday:

The opportunities you want most, will present themselves to you

I'm sure I'm not the only one that has thought the following: If only she was sitting down, if only she was reading a book, if only she was doing or not doing x,y,z, it would be the perfect approach. If only she had longer hair, if she had a cuter face, she'd be the ideal girl for me to meet.

It always occurs, what you want and wish for. Maybe a day later, a week, or a month, the opportunity will appear before you, and you will realize it. It's an aha moment, because you know you have been waiting for it. I can literally remember how many times I have hoped for a situation, only to have it occur sometime later. For instance, cute girl, sitting down reading a book I can relate to, in a good environment to be approached, and is giving me signs she is interested in me and open to a conversation. It is difficult to have all factors that would make a 'perfect' approach subjectively come together (which is why learning that there is no perfect approach is beneficial) but from time to time this perfect approach opportunity does present itself.

However, you are still responsible for making the most of it.

Lesson here is that by no means should you ever wait for a 'perfect' opportunity, as measured by your standards and what you are looking for, but they do present themselves.

Not being in a great mood doesn't imply you can't approach .

2 nights ago , My best buddy called me ; he had a bottle of Gin and thought we could shoot the shit sipping Gin Tonic . It was just a random night where you wanna have fun with your buddy and recall some crazy experiences. We get out of the appartment ,and I recommend we go to a nice pub that plays sick tunes of deep House .

I wasn't really in the mood to approach , but these 2 chicks sitting right next to me were having lots of fun ,and would laugh so loud that night . This sends a signal that they're horny as fuck . A few moments later , I caught one of them telling her friend " How do I look tonight ? " I immediately tell her that she looked stunning . Both of them started laughing , I chat with them for like 5 mins ,then I turn around and carry on my conversation with my buddy.

We had 30 mins before the closing of the bar , I ask the two chicks in which part of the city they live in so we can give them a ride . They hopped in the car , I pull the bottle of Gin and tell them " Do you really wanna go back home now ?" . I turn up the music , they go wild ,start singing and screaming . As we drove by the corniche , I feel one chick's hands wrapped around my neck . I turn around , pull her head and we start making out . We head directly to the appartment , the girl I was with showed that LMR shit but suavely surrenders against my aloofness .

I probably had the best sex in my life with this solid 8 (24yo) who had one hell of a voluptuous body ( BJ /Deep throat/Anal /Cum in face) . She said she hadn't been fucked so hard and dominated this way in a long time. My new lifestyle takes all the credit for this . ( Workout /No junk food / No fap in 126 days/cold showers )

My buddy got laid too with her friend, she was a 6.5 with a great ass . He told me why do I always have to pick up the hottest , I told him next time approach the hottest and you'll have her worship your cock for the night.

This chick I banged had at least 3 thirsty orbiters staring at her and one beta who dared to approach under the influence of alcohol .Poor thing got humiliated and laughed at by the girls .

My lesson ; Even when in you're in a shitty mood just approach , you never know how your night gonna end.