rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Making Fun of Smoker Girls

im not a somker, and i hate smoking and those who smoke. [doesn't matter, cigarette or weed ]

but a lot of young girls are smoking only because "it looks cool and sexy" or "cool people smoke".

so, i want to make fun of them about "smoking" in a way that they think what a stupid idea to smoke!!

but i have no idea yet!

any idea anybody?

I assume that what you're trying to accomplish is not to teach them a lesson and get them to stop smoking (although of course it would be nice if you could manage to do that), but to deliver a neg that might end up getting you laid.

So maybe you could say something like, "You know, you're not that bad-looking. It's kind of sad to think what the inside of your lungs must look like, but on the outside you're okay."

Any opinions on that?

I actually kind of enjoy cigarette breath on a woman, although what it indicates about the state of her insides is gross, and I certainly wouldn't consider a woman who smokes as a potential girlfriend. I think part of the reason for the enjoyment I feel is that my first fuck was with a prostitute who had cigarette breath, and even though it wasn't a particularly good experience, I still have a sort of pleasant memory of it whenever I experience cigarette breath on another woman.

Quote: (04-17-2011 03:18 AM)gds555 Wrote:  

I assume that what you're trying to accomplish is not to teach them a lesson and get them to stop smoking (although of course it would be nice if you could manage to do that), but to deliver a neg that might end up getting you laid.

So maybe you could say something like, "You know, you're not that bad-looking. It's kind of sad to think what the inside of your lungs must look like, but on the outside you're okay."

Any opinions on that?

I actually kind of enjoy cigarette breath on a woman, although what it indicates about the state of her insides is gross, and I certainly wouldn't consider a woman who smokes as a potential girlfriend. I think part of the reason for the enjoyment I feel is that my first fuck was with a prostitute who had cigarette breath, and even though it wasn't a particularly good experience, I still have a sort of pleasant memory of it whenever I experience cigarette breath on another woman.

that's amazing, my version of your line: "Im sure the inside of your body is not as beautiful as outside of your body. [delivered with the I-PITY-YOU look on the face]"

dont make fun.....just use neg.

Quote: (04-17-2011 03:36 AM)spirit8ball Wrote:  

Quote: (04-17-2011 03:18 AM)gds555 Wrote:  

Any opinions on that?

that's amazing, my version of your line: "Im sure the inside of your body is not as beautiful as outside of your body. [delivered with the I-PITY-YOU look on the face]"

This will not be a DHV. If anything you'll get slapped. You guys gotta learn the difference between insults and teasing.

I'm sure G has something to say on this topic.

I don't smoke... but I have also avoided this subject with women aside from the following scenario:

"I'm going out for a smoke"
"Oh you're one of those" or "I'll join you" (then escalate after following her outside without smoking myself)

Spirit: If smoking grosses you out that much why are you talking to these women at all? Seems counterproductive. You guys serious?

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

I dont mind smoker chicks. This is gonna sound assanine, but I'd take smoker breath over funky breath ANY day. Smoker mouth isn't great, but for me its not terrible. Smoker chicks also make a good target, to me, because if she smokes and her friends dont, instant isolation if you go with.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Here's my neg for smokers (and I want to get laid by them of course)

Mixx (witha grin on my face): "Hey, is the old saying true if she smokes, she pokes?"

It's kind of an asshole neg, which she will likely deny to not appear a slut, but if she likes you.....she'll laugh and open the door for you to escalate.

I used this 2 times in my life....one was a direct bang that same night; the other went nowhere fast because she had her period that day.

Of course if I am not trying to bang her, I do not even bother talking to her...

Mixx

That's a very good line / opener.

I don't know why the OP is so anal about smokers. Smoker chicks are great since you can always open with: "Hey, can I bum a smoke?" or "Hey, can I get a light?"

I have never been and have never seen a dude get blown out right away when you use that line as an opener. Smoker chicks will always talk to you long enough to smoke one cigarette with them before they make up their mind about you.

Quote: (04-17-2011 10:37 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Mixx (witha grin on my face): "Hey, is the old saying true if she smokes, she pokes?"

LOL! That shit is OLD SCHOOL. Thanks for bringing it back, M.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (04-17-2011 01:58 PM)Easy E Wrote:  

I don't know why the OP is so anal about smokers. Smoker chicks are great since you can always open with: "Hey, can I bum a smoke?" or "Hey, can I get a light?"

I have never been and have never seen a dude get blown out right away when you use that line as an opener. Smoker chicks will always talk to you long enough to smoke one cigarette with them before they make up their mind about you.

What does OP mean? Secondly, what if you don't smoke, then you can't use that line as an opener.

I personally find smoker chicks disgusting. I don't mind weed breath but I HATE cigarette breath..I won't even kiss a smoker chick and most chicks won't fcuk without at least mouth contact..

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Moma, OP means "original poster" in this case that is Spirit.

As for the rest of this thread, Gmac is right on the money. I think a lot of guys, especially when they're getting started (not saying anyone here is, but just in general) often confuse insults for negs.

Chances are any girl, even if she just started smoking, has already heard why it's bad for her and why she should quit more than enough. You're going to sound like a total slapdick negging that, and she'll probably get defensive.

I'd look for something unrelated to open with, or use Mixx's line.