rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

WHAT'S THE DEAL?

WHAT'S THE DEAL?

so i've been making out with this solid 8 twice a week for the past month. we have intense chemistry and we make out for hours. she rips all my clothes off and i'm butt naked every time but she keeps her clothes on the entire time. every stitch of it. i unbutton her pants, she buttons it back up, i unhook her bra, she hooks it back. she bucks and moves like crazy so i know she's into it and she in her late 20's and definitely not a virgin. she's got a bangin body so i know she's not self conscious. she just says she moves slow. so what gives. how to i get her where i want her?

WHAT'S THE DEAL?

Get her naked before she gets you naked? You naked while she's clothed == she has the power over you

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

WHAT'S THE DEAL?

Quote: (04-16-2011 12:12 PM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

Get her naked before she gets you naked? You naked while she's clothed == she has the power over you

i tell myself every time it ain't gonna happen again but every time i find myself butt naked again. do i just be a dick and walk out? i actually kind of like and respect the gal. i get it that she has the power but how do i switch it? she even orgasmed with her clothes on once and gets super fucking wet.

WHAT'S THE DEAL?

Read bang, theres a section about situations like this

WHAT'S THE DEAL?

Quote: (04-16-2011 12:16 PM)ryder Wrote:  

i tell myself every time it ain't gonna happen again but every time i find myself butt naked again. do i just be a dick and walk out? i actually kind of like and respect the gal. i get it that she has the power but how do i switch it? she even orgasmed with her clothes on once and gets super fucking wet.

Maybe be coy? She goes to take your clothes off think like a woman, back up and say no no then go to take something off of her. Or try the firm yet gentle approach and when she goes to unbutton something off you grab her forearm, look her in the eye, and then immediately start undoing something of hers.

Chef In Jeans

WHAT'S THE DEAL?

Damn, I used to be in a situation like this a couple of months ago, never actually thought about it this way. Guess I learned my lesson.

WHAT'S THE DEAL?

This was one of the few alpha things I used to do without knowing it. It took me a few girls under my belt to realize that girls love it when you take off their clothes. If you go to lift up her shirt and she stops you, leave your hands underneath and kinda rub her torso, slowly work your way up and the shirt will lift up with them. She'll probably stop you again, leave your hands on her chest (avoid her tits) and keep working to her shoulders. Eventually it'll get uncomfortable for her like that and she'll let you take her shirt off.

Girls have a lot of erogenous zones just above, and just below their tits (if she's rocking bigger boobs the underside just south of the nipple is a big one) Most dont know that the spots are there because most guys dont know that the spots are there so you can give a girl a whole new level of moist that she's never had before if you hit those spots. You do that, she'll be yours.

Chef In Jeans

WHAT'S THE DEAL?

Quote: (04-16-2011 05:17 PM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

This was one of the few alpha things I used to do without knowing it. It took me a few girls under my belt to realize that girls love it when you take off their clothes. If you go to lift up her shirt and she stops you, leave your hands underneath and kinda rub her torso, slowly work your way up and the shirt will lift up with them. She'll probably stop you again, leave your hands on her chest (avoid her tits) and keep working to her shoulders. Eventually it'll get uncomfortable for her like that and she'll let you take her shirt off.

Girls have a lot of erogenous zones just above, and just below their tits (if she's rocking bigger boobs the underside just south of the nipple is a big one) Most dont know that the spots are there because most guys dont know that the spots are there so you can give a girl a whole new level of moist that she's never had before if you hit those spots. You do that, she'll be yours.

thanks man. took your advice but the same fucking thing just happened again. she said she wants to take it slow with me and that eventually we will get there. whatever the fuck that means. is this some sort of a game or is this like a typical female emotion thing? damn confusing.

WHAT'S THE DEAL?

She might be fucking someone else man Girls want to bang just as much as we do, and if she's getting that hot with you and not going all the way I'd be VERY skeptical Especially if this has been going on for months.

Most girls that tell me "They want to take it slow" have almost always been the quickest to fuck Usually girls who "want to go slow" have loose pasts, at least thats what I've noticed.

Chef In Jeans

WHAT'S THE DEAL?

Quote: (04-17-2011 08:04 PM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

She might be fucking someone else man Girls want to bang just as much as we do, and if she's getting that hot with you and not going all the way I'd be VERY skeptical Especially if this has been going on for months.

Most girls that tell me "They want to take it slow" have almost always been the quickest to fuck Usually girls who "want to go slow" have loose pasts, at least thats what I've noticed.

that might be the only thing that makes sense. anyway to find out besides having to ask her? don't know any of her friends i'd be cool asking. shit just read this and it sounds like i made the mistake of entering the caring zone. damn it creeps up on you. might be wiser to walk away

WHAT'S THE DEAL?

Tell her if she doesnt stop fucking with you you're done. Force her hand.

Chef In Jeans

WHAT'S THE DEAL?

Quote: (04-17-2011 08:20 PM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

Tell her if she doesnt stop fucking with you you're done. Force her hand.

Alpha move

WHAT'S THE DEAL?

Quote: (04-16-2011 12:10 PM)ryder Wrote:  

she rips all my clothes off and i'm butt naked every time but she keeps her clothes on the entire time. every stitch of it. i unbutton her pants, she buttons it back up, i unhook her bra, she hooks it back... she just says she moves slow.

I would have just put my pants back on and left. She probably has some serious insecurity about her body or sexual activity in general. Don't waste your time. Go find someone else.

WHAT'S THE DEAL?

Quote: (04-19-2011 08:18 PM)CupCake Wrote:  

she rips all my clothes off and i'm butt naked every time but she keeps her clothes on the entire time. every stitch of it. i unbutton her pants, she buttons it back up, i unhook her bra, she hooks it back... she just says she moves slow.

I would have just put my pants back on and left. She probably has some serious insecurity about her body or sexual activity in general. Don't waste your time. Go find someone else.

What? Why? At that point the works been done. Its time to get paid!!

WHAT'S THE DEAL?

Getting dressed again might actually work. Thats a fairly powerful visual sign. She's escalating and getting you both hot and bothered, if you quickly start getting dressed to show her that she's not gonna toy with you, it all or nothing, it might warrant a knee jerk reaction to keep you.

Chef In Jeans

WHAT'S THE DEAL?

so i've been making out with this solid 8 twice a week for the past month. we have intense chemistry and we make out for hours. she rips all my clothes off and i'm butt naked every time but she keeps her clothes on the entire time. every stitch of it. i unbutton her pants, she buttons it back up, i unhook her bra, she hooks it back. she bucks and moves like crazy so i know she's into it and she in her late 20's and definitely not a virgin. she's got a bangin body so i know she's not self conscious. she just says she moves slow. so what gives. how to i get her where i want her?

Easy. You are letting her control the frame. Take control. You're already half way there.

WHAT'S THE DEAL?

hey guys, thanks for all the advice. love the sense of brotherhood on here. roosh advised me not to post for awhile until i learn the ways more but still wanted to say thanks and..... I WILL FUCKING CLOSE THIS DEAL! Failure is not an option. haha

WHAT'S THE DEAL?

Why are you asking us, who don't know what this girl is like? Why don't you ask her - have you no communication skills? Just ask her what her goddamn problem is and are we going to have sex or not. Forget this making out for hours shit - this is for teenagers.

WHAT'S THE DEAL?

Quote: (04-19-2011 11:25 PM)ryder Wrote:  

hey guys, thanks for all the advice. love the sense of brotherhood on here. roosh advised me not to post for awhile until i learn the ways more but still wanted to say thanks and..... I WILL FUCKING CLOSE THIS DEAL! Failure is not an option. haha

Sounds like a good attitude but, don't forget nothing is ever assured, and that its a numbers game.

Quote: (04-20-2011 11:50 AM)K-man Wrote:  

Why are you asking us, who don't know what this girl is like? Why don't you ask her - have you no communication skills? Just ask her what her goddamn problem is and are we going to have sex or not. Forget this making out for hours shit - this is for teenagers.

Indeed. Communication is vital, don't let game make you forget that.

WHAT'S THE DEAL?

This thread is the funniest thing I've ever read

WHAT'S THE DEAL?

she is playing with you and you are letting her do that....what?..dont believe?.....the next time when you are both together..do the vice versa...dont let her take off ur clothes..you try to take her off....

(i believe she wont take off her clothes..if you force...she will quit with u)