rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Foreign big butts in Poland

Hi guys.

I currently live in Warsaw and has a question regarding foreigners in Polish capital city. I'm an ass man. And I want to discover foreign asses in Poland - think Africa, South America, etc.

Do you know how to reach? Some facebook groups? I've tried dating portals but nothing there. You can't see them in the clubs also. So where are they? I know there's massive African and South American community in Poland. How to find them? Any ideas?

This is interesting, because the two girls I LTRed in school were both of Polish decent with nice big round ones.

Quote: (11-13-2014 09:06 AM)Rutting Elephant Wrote:  

This is interesting, because the two girls I LTRed in school were both of Polish decent with nice big round ones.

Yeah, Polish asses are nice too. But I have enough of them and I wanna find some real foreign booty here.

Quote: (11-13-2014 09:04 AM)alexstates Wrote:  

Hi guys.

I currently live in Warsaw and has a question regarding foreigners in Polish capital city. I'm an ass man. And I want to discover foreign asses in Poland - think Africa, South America, etc.

Do you know how to reach? Some facebook groups? I've tried dating portals but nothing there. You can't see them in the clubs also. So where are they? I know there's massive African and South American community in Poland. How to find them? Any ideas?

This reeks of a troll, but

https://www.facebook.com/salsawarsaw

And Africans tend to like Reggae, and sometimes hip hop

http://www.warsawreggae.pl/

WIA

Troll? Nope, I just want to find those girls.

Thanks, WestIndianArchie, I'll look into it.

Any other intel?

Quote: (11-13-2014 09:46 AM)alexstates Wrote:  

Troll? Nope, I just want to find those girls.

Thanks, WestIndianArchie, I'll look into it.

Any other intel?

Yes troll. You have enough polish asses and you don't explain and share a bit of intel, but expect others to give you very detailed and specific data.

I have no problem with you asking for information. However, you should put forth a data sheet in Warsaw. Give back to the forum on a place that a lot of guys have an interest in.

Quote: (11-13-2014 11:12 AM)Dantes Wrote:  

I have no problem with you asking for information. However, you should put forth a data sheet in Warsaw. Give back to the forum on a place that a lot of guys have an interest in.

Ok, fair enough. I will try to prepare something in a few days.

I met a few foreign girls at the club Enclawa when I was in Warsaw last year. Also daygame at the shopping center Zlota could yield some foreign girls too.