rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Richmond ,Virginia

Richmond ,Virginia

Im spending some time here. Completely new to the area.
Its not DC, But Im sure some guys live around here.

Can anyone drop some solid data on this area?
Bars,Clubs. Events ECT?
So far.. The locals look pretty busted.. But there are some decent girls peppered in.

I'm mainly here to work, So I don't know If I'll go out hard...But I wanna know some places that are worthwhile.

I'm also down to meet some members in the Area

I am the cock carousel

Richmond ,Virginia

Cold blooded...
No one can help a brotha out. So I'm trying to trail blaze right now.
Shout out to a member that doesn't wanna be named. He sent me a PM with some great starter info

I came here and hit the ground running. I'm currently outside RVA..So I actually have to drive into the city..which makes logistics even harder. Im currently working that out.
A friend and I walked around during the day to get out grounding.

RVA nightlife is pretty much on too long streets that go up the entire city. and ever mile or so.. the street goes through a different part of the city.
Those streets are East Cary and Main street.
If you get on one of those..you are bound to find a pocket of bars.

So far..Its broken down into Downtown/Shockoe............ Uptown/The Fan...........and Carytown.

Downtown Area Aka Shockoe Slip.
This area has a great selection..It ranges from post fratboy club to upscale club.
Tobacco Company

This Place..I'll consider a little upscale.. You'll do just fine in here with a button up shirt.
But If you take extra steps and suit up.. You may be better off.
I had a button up..and a shirt underneath is( Because it was cold as fuck)
A friend of mine only had a Tshirt.. and they wouldnt let him in.
After I got in.. I had to walk outside and give him my shirt..so he could come back in the side door and pass the dress code.

The crowd here Is probably on the high end of 25+ I didn't see many young people rolling around here.
Every now an then there was a team of milf here also.. So watch out for that
Its also relatively diverse. I didn't see and discrimination going on around here.

During the day time this place looks like a nice restaurant.
During the night time, Its got a side entrance that goes underground and the clubs is a decent size.
The decor is pretty nice. The ceiling is kinda mirrored. The floors, minus the dance floor are carpet and it has lots of standing table.. which make it pretty easy to walk up and talk to people.
There isnt any booth sitting here that I saw
It has 2 really nice bars. Dancefloor that has the "Butt funnel"
Only thing is.. this place is pretty packed on the weekend..
The cover here is only 5 dollars.
I would say beer is 4-5 dollars each
[Image: 13400_81774.jpg]
[Image: 13473_84335.jpg]

Chachas
This place is where all the college kids are.
Its got loud music.. a outdoor patio..the inside bar is is decent..
But I remember the floors being concrete.
the dance floor and the bar are pretty much the same.. So everyone is intermixed
IF the floors are concrete.. the place is gonna be ratchet.
Girls are in here in little skirts squeezing their ass cheeks together.
The dudes are doing their best.
I came here right during close..So I didn't get a chance to really set myself up well.
But I hung around as people were leaving and the quality of girls coming into the light was great.
I saw a few dudes that had clearly pulled..
So if other dudes are pulling and girls dont look like bitches.. its a good place.
The drinks are also cheap here.
No cover.
But again.. this place is pretty crowded to the brim[Image: 14098_105198.jpg][Image: 14096_105139.jpg]
There also was a decent number of bad black chicks in here.
Im actually surprised...I haven't seen the level of fatness here compared to other places I've been.

South Railway Taphouse
I went here both day and night.
Its got a crowd that I would say are mid to late 20s.
Not to much dancing going around here.
But its a really midrange educated post college person bar.
Its got a massive long bar and 40 different beers on tap.
If youre a good talker.. this is a great place.
There also a lot of girls starting their career..that think they are special in here.
But you can easily talk these girls jeans off.
[Image: 13963_100958.jpg]
[Image: 13963_100942.jpg]

Kai

I don't know if this is a black club or not. Ill include my story of this place at the bottom of the post
A girl tipped me off about this place and we eventually came here.
The pictures I found online... made it look like a mixed club, bar.
But The bar was full of black people.
Im talking.. bad black chicks.
Dressed to the 9s. getting down on the dancefloor.
My buddy is a country white guy...He didn't know what to do with himself here.
The bouncers are mad friendly...the drinks aren't massively expensive.
The only fault is that the place isnt that big... and they have a smoke machine. that goes off ever 15 minutes or something and the whole place is filled with smoke.
It doesnt bother you at all.. but the whole place has a foggy glow.
It doesn't really add or take away from the decor..but its something that has to be noted.
I might have to come here again....maybe the management has changed and is a black club now
I showed up with a 6 foot , curly hair lions mane girl...So I was getting mean looks from the sister.. and check looks from the brothers
[Image: 14136_106170.jpg]
[Image: 14134_106052.jpg]

There are a lot more clubs and bars in this area.. I've been recommended a lot.. but it's only been 2 weeks.. so I ill need more time to get to know the place.

Places still on my list are
Fish Bowl Bistro & Bar
Morton's The Steakhouse
Siné Irish Pub & Restaurant
Rosie Connolly's Pub And Restaurant
Havana 59
Encore Ultra Lounge
Society American Bistro

I am the cock carousel

Richmond ,Virginia

Moving on the the Uptown/ The Fan
This place is right by the college campus.
I've had dates with two girls in this area already. The area seem a little young and kinda hipster like.

Now..The Fan also seems to have a upper and lower side. I've only been to the lower side. I have it all mapped out.. and the upper looks like there are more places.
I've been told the upper fan is also a more classy and expensive in terms of people.
But its still a bunch of neighborhood bars

Baja Bean co

Maybe this place was great many years ago..But I dont think its anything special now.
It's pretty whole in the wall.. lots of pool tables.. a skeeball machine ?!
ITs also not very big and the crowd was just average...way more dudes than guys here.
Now.. I was also here from 940 to like 11.. So I can guess that it heats up later.
But I don't know for sure.
I just picked it pretty random on the map and had a girl meet me here.. then we bounced to another place
Its got a couple different areas.. but I would put this place at more of a hang out instead of a bar.
If you wanna bring a chill girl here and shoot a couple games of pool and drink a bud light.
Its great for that.
Lots of lame frat boys will show up.
They also have an outside area.. But its winter..So i didn't even see it
The quality girls probably go elsewhere in the winter
[Image: 14023_103003.jpg]

BellyTimber Tavern

This place is only a 2 minute or so walk from Baja.
Completely new to the area..I bounced my 6 foot heel girl here randomly..cause I didn't want to be in the pool hall anymore.
This place was much more vibrant. Had better louder music and was full of people at 11.
Ive been told a lot of the bar on this block are just converted houses.
This place is pretty much just a Bar running through a wide hallway.
there isnt a massive amount of space in here.. almost no sitting room.
But It had a nice supply of good looking women.
They also have a great beer selection.

[Image: 13890_98402.jpg]
[Image: 13890_98434.jpg]
[Image: 13890_98435.jpg]

Honorable mention to a place called
821 Cafe and Bakery
It might also be called One Good Turn.
When I GPS the address is says its actually at 825, but the building says 821.
This place is a straight up hipster cafe.. I think you have to have at least 5 tattoos stupid tattoos and a hole in your ear to work here.
The food is actually pretty good.. and they are suppose to have like 400+ beers.
Lots of cans and bottles.
They have lots of daily specials.. But their menus are spread around the walls of the place.
Just look on any wall and there will be 20+ more beers they have and a couple random foods.
A non hipster girl I met, brought me here the first couple days I was here( I had no idea where anything is)
I ended up trying a bunch of new beers and getting laid.(She was aggressive)

The only problem is that this place closes at 11. So you will have to have a game plan after this.
This place is also only a block or so away from VCU (Virginia commonwealth university)
So its possibly to day game a university chick and wheel here for lunch of whatever.
I walked around the campus..ITs not bad.. kinda hit an miss.
But There commons area has potential.

Again.. there are probably a dozen other places here.. but I haven't gotten to them.
places on my list are
Lower Fan

Postbellum
Little Mexico

Upper Fan

F.W. Sullivan's
Sticky Rice
Pearl Raw Bar
3 Monkeys Bar & Grill
Star-lite
Social52 Kitchen & Craft Bar
Hellen's
Secco Wine Bar

On top of that..There are quit a few little cafe places that close before midnight.
I think this might be a really fun, chill area

I am the cock carousel

Richmond ,Virginia

Second date in 2 weeks story.
I joked, that I wanted her to wear heels even though she was already 5'10-11
She showed up in high heels..making her damn near 6'2
I have a think for tall long legged girls.
This chick use to have a little more ass.. but apparently had gotten really sick a while ago.. and now she was just tall and skinny... still sexy as fuck.
but I guess in a way..you could tell that she probably lost 15 pounds..but the way her jeans sat on her.

Im gonna try to make this short.
The chick just moved back into the country..living back with here parents..and about 30 minutes away from my place.
But she was pretty eager to meet. At some point, she said her friends were gonna take her out.
So I called one of my friends to be ready on standby just in case.
At the last minute she decided that she was gonna meet me alone an catch her friends later.
my friend has already got drunk..So we had to play the " randomly popped up at the bar" game considering I drove.

We met at Baja.. That place was pretty lame and we got their early.. When we left.. there was finally a bouncer outside checking IDs.
We went to Bellytimber next.
Thats where I started ramping up the kino and started heavy makeouts.
Around midnight.. She started saying that she had to go.. to catch up with a friend
But deep down wanted to go as far as possible with me. So she invited me to come with her. ( Good oppurtunity for me to get my drunk friend a little action.
Turns out...her friend is a chubby married white girl with spagetti top and massive tits..her husband isnt here
And this is a Black bar.( Questions already raised..but..thats none of my business.)
Im getting evil looks from the sister for walking in this place with a 6 foot slim white girl(There were some bad sisters in their though..I might have to come back and swap out for one of them later)..and the brothers are looking in confusion.
The girl wanted to dance..
Ill be honest... my dance game isnt that strong.. Past the Grind and the basic steps... I prefer to win women with my words.
Luckily i had already secured the poosy in the last bar.
Cause of course..bigger dudes and better dancer would come and try to test me.
I didn't mind...I would grab a drink from the bar.. let some thirsty dudes ( Can I really call dudes thirsty at this point? when Im trying to fuck also) try to dance with her.. then have her walk over and start making out with me.

My friend...
A country white guy.. was just out of place and drunk...It was kinda funny.
the girls friend..was also getting out of pocket....Those fat titties were bout to fall out of her outfit and dudes were on the initiative.
I knew.. I wasnt getting laid that night... especially having to drive my friend also.
And she had started baby sitting her drunk friend.
We had out last make out session and I dipped out of the bar before close.

I am the cock carousel

Richmond ,Virginia

[Image: 13963_100942.jpg]

Source this is a good look for you, maybe next time trim your face pubes and maybe you'll get a f-close.

Good sheet otherwise.

Richmond ,Virginia

Let me talk to you real quick red(jerry)..

I am the cock carousel

Richmond ,Virginia

Good data sheet though I wouldn't recommend going to Richmond for any of the travelers here on the forums. It is a boring southern city with many mediocre looking women. I live in Northern Virginia, been through Richmond couple times on the way to University of Richmond. To me no city in VA (with the exception of Roanoke-just because of the ease) is worth wasted time and money. Greener pastures are to be found further up the east coast in places like Baltimore and Philly.

Richmond ,Virginia

Delete

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

Richmond ,Virginia

Quote:Quote:

I'm also down to meet some members in the Area

See if you can get Fisto over [Image: biggrin.gif] just remember that three is a crowd

I just made myself laugh

Richmond ,Virginia

I notice there are a lot of hipster feminist looking girls around Richmond.. Especially the VCU area.
Lots of bullnose rings...weird make up ect. A lot of them probably would look fine without the tattoos or bullrings
There is still some decent quality walking around and online.. But its just odd for me to see so many hipsters/alternative people ect

This could just be something normal for a lot of cities or colleges?..maybe I simply was never exposed to it.
I've been abroad a long time...and when I'm in the states, I'm either in Charleston or Atlanta-Athens

There are so many girls that would look so much better...if they didnt try so hard
[Image: 16804143590375607378.jpg]
[Image: 16940450569526095061.jpg]
[Image: 8108290667487288468.jpg]
[Image: 347078067608371428.jpg]

But at the same time there is decent quality like
[Image: 4835967368550054174.jpg]
[Image: 10514806824531692319.jpg]

[Image: 14964721626020942196.jpg]
[Image: 942737269487484370.jpg]

I am the cock carousel

Richmond ,Virginia

Finally got around to going out again.
I've been running Tinder and OKC game alot considering I work all day.. and dont care to drive an hour RT just to try t o run day game at 6pm.
Maybe Im just really unlucky.. but so many women that Im encountering.. live with their parents...Im up for 4 chicks still living with parents while in their 20s.
Since I live outside the city.. its making my logistics a little harder, getting them to come straight to my place.
Almost all of my bangs in the past happen at the girls place. at least the first time.

I went out with a couple friends. and decided to randomly try a couple places in the downtown area

Tiki Bob's Cantina

This place sucked as..we got their early.. it was full of some really trashy looking people.
Not the girls you wanna take home..or even stand next to.
One of my friends ordered a beer that tasted like soda water.
We left before the place even started to fill up.
ITs possible that is better at 1am or something.. but the people were still horrible.. and it was off some side streat
[Image: 13508_85634.jpg]

Vision Ultra Lounge & Restaurant
We just walked by this place.. It had a line full of the nastiest looking black chicks I could see and dudes in hoodies.
ITs a black club for he ghetto people.
A girl told me that the place has a 20 dollar cover.. but was trying to flirt with me to bring her in with me VIP
She was a 8.. but her 2 friends looked like short black love children of Ronald McDonald and the Michelin man
[Image: 17254_410831000223_7801450_n.jpg?oh=51b8...2ab93a1682]

I don't even know why we decided to try nw places.
But maybe one day in the future a dude will see my mistakes and learn from them

I am the cock carousel

Richmond ,Virginia

Quote: (11-23-2014 09:01 PM)TripleG Wrote:  

Good data sheet though I wouldn't recommend going to Richmond for any of the travelers here on the forums. It is a boring southern city with many mediocre looking women.

Amen, I'm looking at these pictures like why are all the chicks in the clubs who are having their pics taken sub-5's?

Props to Source though for trailblazing and sharing information.

Richmond ,Virginia

There are quite a few decent girls running around. I wont say that its hard to find stunners.
But Im not gonna hype data and toss pictures of the best looking girls out.

I am the cock carousel

Richmond ,Virginia

Club Rouge

Being with a bunch of drunk dudes that just got their paycheck...and nnot everyone having game.
Someone had the bright idea to go to a titty bar.
This place.. happened to be Across the street from Cha Chas(decent place)

A friend payed my ten dollar cover...we got in the "club" and the girls looked like malnourished trailerpark girls
The place was about the size of my house..with an upstairs VIP...who knows what goes on up there.
The stage was the size of a conference table
Not one girl in this place has tits.. all of them were A cup.
None of them had any ass...They were wearing the tightest clothes possible..
Probably because they had no hips..or bodies period to hold up thongs.
I smashed a girl with what I thought was the flattest ass in the world.. but the strippers at this place.. has concaved booties
Even the white boys were embarrassed for the girls.

One girl tried to get my friend to go to VIP for 30 dollars.
Bitch..I can spend thirty dollars in drinks and have a college bar slut go home for me.
No one wants your dusty poosy.
one girl...I wasnt even sure if she had nipples or now
[Image: FnqwerQl.jpg][Image: upUsTQ1l.jpg]

We left less than 10 minutes of being inside there
[Image: KqTopS9l.jpg]

Previously..I was at Cha Chas.
Where I pulled to bad latin chicks.
One was Colombian the other was Guatemalan.
I convinced them I was a photographer..and their phone probably has a million pictures of and the 2 girls in it.
2 bad, I typed the Guatemalan girls number in my phone.. but didn't save it.

These couple clubs were really shitty...But like I said.
If im gonna be here..Im gonna try to hit up every club in the area at least once

I am the cock carousel

Richmond ,Virginia

Quote: (12-13-2014 08:52 PM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

Club Rouge

Being with a bunch of drunk dudes that just got their paycheck...and nnot everyone having game.
Someone had the bright idea to go to a titty bar.
This place.. happened to be Across the street from Cha Chas(decent place)

A friend payed my ten dollar cover...we got in the "club" and the girls looked like malnourished trailerpark girls
The place was about the size of my house..with an upstairs VIP...who knows what goes on up there.
The stage was the size of a conference table
Not one girl in this place has tits.. all of them were A cup.
None of them had any ass...They were wearing the tightest clothes possible..
Probably because they had no hips..or bodies period to hold up thongs.
I smashed a girl with what I thought was the flattest ass in the world.. but the strippers at this place.. has concaved booties
Even the white boys were embarrassed for the girls.

One girl tried to get my friend to go to VIP for 30 dollars.
Bitch..I can spend thirty dollars in drinks and have a college bar slut go home for me.
No one wants your dusty poosy.
one girl...I wasnt even sure if she had nipples or now
[Image: FnqwerQl.jpg][Image: upUsTQ1l.jpg]

We left less than 10 minutes of being inside there
[Image: KqTopS9l.jpg]

Previously..I was at Cha Chas.
Where I pulled to bad latin chicks.
One was Colombian the other was Guatemalan.
I convinced them I was a photographer..and their phone probably has a million pictures of and the 2 girls in it.
2 bad, I typed the Guatemalan girls number in my phone.. but didn't save it.

These couple clubs were really shitty...But like I said.
If im gonna be here..Im gonna try to hit up every club in the area at least once

Source, great job on reporting on 3rd tier US cities (like Richmond) which IMHO are a waste of time and money and are meant for only one thing WORK. As I've mentioned before VA has no good cities to party that would have consistently good ratio's and quality ( i am not counting northern virginia/dc suburbs as those are technically not cities). In the old days VA Beach/Norfolk area had good quality alas with military base restructuring the ratio's have gotten whack there with the predominance of horny military guys mixed in with local thug wannabe's.
If one is a white collar guy who wants top quality and doesn't mind spending a buck then as soon as that 5pm hour on Friday strikes you would find me cruising up i95 North towards Baltimore, Philly, AC, or NYC (skipping DC).
With vast majority of forum members traveling overseas for quality cities like Richmond should not be on anyone's radar.

Richmond ,Virginia

I've heard good things about Philly from a couple friends.
I have heard nothing about Baltimore though.

I am the cock carousel

Richmond ,Virginia

Quote: (12-14-2014 02:33 PM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

I've heard good things about Philly from a couple friends.
I have heard nothing about Baltimore though.

Good datasheet.

G

Richmond ,Virginia

Random update.
I hit the Taphouse this weekend.
Really good quality there.
same mid 20s crowd.
Girls are actually really receptive.
I almost pulled this little cambodian girl.
But I decided to play wing for a friend.. and the chicks friends decide to cock block.
While I was with the girl..one of her lame orbiter guy friends walks up and ask her where her boyfriend is.
After she has introduced me to the rest of her girlfriends.

I went through a bunch of different sets here. the biggest problem.. is guys that cock block.
Hell.. A bumped into a guy walking through the bar..And he got in my face wanting to fight.
I was almost tempted to swing first and end it right there...but..the little dark in me said.. it wouldnt make a good thread topic.

I can feel the tension of washed up frat boys that don't like their officer jobs in this place.

I am the cock carousel

Richmond ,Virginia

Good thing you didn't murk him SourceCode

You might of not been allowed back in. Does nothing for your rep there

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

Richmond ,Virginia

third tier US cities are utterly useless. Devoid of culture or poosy. Their existence should be forgotten.

Richmond ,Virginia

Cool man.thanks for the great commentary

I am the cock carousel

Richmond ,Virginia

So..The other night I met a cougar.
about 5'10 Slim blond..33 year old.. but looks like shes closer to her mid 20s.
I saw pictures of her sister who is in her 40s. All I can say is, The family got some awesome genes.

* I've got a couple places near my place, and the city on lock. I can walk in and have a place to sit at all times.
** Ill cut out the date story, but I got the bang from the cougar.

She told me.. VCU has always been pretty hipster.
In fact... its currently the 9th most hipster campus in the country

Story Here
Quote:Quote:

We just noticed on TimesDispatch.com that Virginia Commonwealth University has been dubbed the ninth most hipster college in the country by CollegeMagazine.com.
"Our list of top 10 hipster colleges will not only show you where students go to be ironic, but where they're encouraged to think and live outside of the box," the magazine said in the introduction to the list.
"Hipsters appreciate more than rocking flannel and chugging Pabst Blue Ribbon. They also appreciate skinny jeans, bands you never heard of and, above all, a place of higher learning where they're able to find like-minded individuals," according to College Magazine.

This explains why there are so many fucked up looking girls around here.

But..There is still a bunch of decent quality chicks here.
Of course you don't have to be a dick like some people and say the third tier cities are useless.
I've said it once and ill say it again.
Im not trying to recruit anyone to come here.. Im just giving you the info about the place Im currently in.

Ive also seen quite a few interracial relationships and mixed groups.
For a place that use to be the capital of the south...I see way more restaurants and bars with mixed groups from college age to to late thirties.
Charleston...It was actually kinda rare even, to see mixed groups of friends in the city

I am the cock carousel

Richmond ,Virginia

I originally didn't make any plans to go out for NYE
But extremely last minute. A couple guys a work with said fuck it. rented a Limo (Was actually cheaper than trying to taxi everyone) and rolled downtown richmond.

Club of the night was
Society American Bistro

[Image: 14091_105026.jpg]

I heard some good things from people about this place.
We were originally going somewhere else, but the line was long.. it was cold.. and Society was down the block.

Of course this place was packed with people because of the event.
But its pretty big and has a good layout.
there is a center bar near the dance floor,, which is great logistics wise if you wanna post up and let girls come to you.
Lots of young girls dressed up in here.
Even on non NYE nights, ive seen tight dressed stunners walking in an out of the doors.
Crowd is young.. I would say average age is was closer to 23 or so.
Drink prices seem pretty standard in all the bars and clubs around here.
3-4 dollars a beer and 5 dollars for a mixed drink.(I haven't had a weak drink yet)

These prices are pretty cheap to me..coming from bigger and classier cities.

Ill probably go back here again soon

As for my night..Of course..I suited up.. red tie, red pocket square
And used the bar area as my choke point.. Girls would walk by and end up bumping into me in all the movement.
Eventually I ended up with this sexy little think in a blue dress about 30 minutes before midnight.
Her friend was a little bitchy, but my girl was up for some play.
Chick had a great bubble ass..and one got my hand up that skirt...I found out she was wearing no panties..shaved clean.
Probably could have banged her right at the bar (Thats how packed the club was)

Until..I got cockblocked.. but a drunk dude that tried to steal her friend from my boy that was trying to cut through the bitch shield.
Drunk guy bought the friend a drink..even though she wasnt even acknowledging him.
He gets mad.. "spills" the drink on the chick.
and both chicks head to the bathroom to clean up.

Considering my had already been inside her..I made no attempt to get her number.
Never saw the chick again...

I am the cock carousel

Richmond ,Virginia

This is a good advert for not going to Virginia. Girls look busted in these pics.

Richmond ,Virginia

Off The Hookah

[Image: YQqUnHEl.jpg]
[Image: kZgrsCfl.jpg]
[Image: T1G2gv1l.jpg]
[Image: 94KSyU3l.jpg]
[Image: eSmIgr0l.jpg]

I actually didn't know what I was getting into when going here.
I thought it was an "actual" hookah bar.
Instead.. Its a weird set up night club.. that happens to also serve hookah.

Thinking it was a hookah bar.. a couple friends and I arrived here around 9pm.
Only to find the place at maybe 10 percent capacity.

The place is badly set up as a hookah bar... Since its actually a nightclub.
People can get hookahs.. but they stay on the bar.
This results in 3-4 people hogging a section of the bar with a hookah and then everyone else crowding around to get a drink.
They also have VIP tables right off the "dance floor"
Which don't really give any privacy and they are also only a step up from the dance floor.
Eventually this place did start filling up though.

This is the go to place if you wanna try to meet indian chicks, asian chicks, fine black chicks.
It actually seemed like white people were the minority in here.
I was happy to be surrounded by a bunch of thick indian girls

Only problem, is that I have no idea how to really game them.
Indians and asians seem to stick pretty tight with their groups...
Everyone here is also grad student age.. so thalf the guys have great style and the other half just look really nerdy.

The good thing. is that this place is only a block away from the main downtown strip.
So if you don;t like it... you are only about 2 minutes walk around the corner

Considering.. I was actually trying to get to a hookah bar.along with being the DD.
We didn't stay at this place very long..
In retrospect. I think this might be one of the better places in the city if you know how to pick up the girls there.

*You better be dressed pretty well here.
I didn't see anyone dressed bummy here....

I am the cock carousel