rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best method for gaming outside the club or bar

I'm currently in Romania right now and while the nightlife seems to be hopping every day of the week, the music is so damn loud its hard to even talk inside. Also, there are tight groups, chaotic crowds and its just not conducive to get anything going.

Now it seems like the best way to game here is to approach and chat up girls outside the club. I've tried asking girls if there are any clubs open late, but that only works when its like 5 am. So I was wondering if you guys knew of good openers and strategies for gaming outside, which I think can often be more fruitful.

Thanks in advance!

Why not try to talk them up as the clubs close and they are all spilling out into the street. By that time, everyone is loosened up and happy. You don't even need an opener just approach with energy and confidence.

I like your spirit and this reminds me of some game we used to spin back in the late 1990s in LA...we called it parking lot pimping and this was before Jay Z made it famous in 2000. Back then we didn't even call it "game". Of course in California clubs close at 2 AM (even back then) not at 5 AM, so you could sometimes convince girls coming out of the club waiting for their cars to continue the party somewhere else (like your place nearby) for a few hours if the vibe was good. Don't know about Romania though.

NYC here: absolutely more success on the sidewalks of good nightlife streets and "connector" streets than inside venues, over my years.

State is everything. Coming off of a social evening, I'd easily chat up any group of honeys on 14th St. from 9th-ish Ave. on east to 1st. Other hotspots: 2nd Ave. between 5th and 11th Sts. in the E. Village (esp. 8th and 9th Sts.), the Ludlow/Essex/Essex/Rivington nexus in LES, MacDougal-area W. Village, and "East" Meatpacking / South Chelsea.

Everyone is walking on the street like it's a mall, at most times of year. These nexuses I list have good potential even on snowy winter nights. Any random opener / acknowledgement implying "yes we are both walking, sup?" leads to banter and fun if it's late, even if everyone's sober. Live close? Even better -- easy to insta-party. Don't? Get the number: the street venue can facilitate real chemistry. Girls in the city are eager to banter with you about their hood / work hood / hustle / "places they like" in a given area. That last one is key... nothing lights a girl up like her guessing or knowing about some local pizza spot or neighborhood gem in whatever area you're in / from / discussing. The city is all about connections and coincidences.

It's like daygaming, but at night, and everyone welcomes conversation as they wait outside halal carts and late night hotspots.

Additionally, "cab game" (upstreaming and stealing/sharing cabs in a cocky/funny way) is great fun. On dates I used to get into jokey cab cutting situations, usually with either a couple of cute girls who enjoyed the banter, or a girl+beta couple, where the beta's girl typically took the lead in "battling" me, ending in laughter / one side conceding the cab in good spirit. Entertainment for my date at worst, getting us a cab before err'one else so we can get our freak on back at my place at best.