rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Kurt Sutter is must be trolling everyone on this final season of SOA

If you're concerned about spoilers then turn away now.

Seriously what's the deal with all the prison butt sex and tranny love going on lately?
I thought this show was supposed to be brutal [Image: huh.gif]

Team Nachos

Is SOA Son's of Anarchy? Never seen it but I always thought it was a drama aimed at women.

Quote: (11-12-2014 10:39 PM)iop890 Wrote:  

Is SOA Son's of Anarchy? Never seen it but I always thought it was a drama aimed at women.

Yes. It's a popular show. Its a male soap opera but the broads like it too. [Image: lol.gif]

Team Nachos

The beginning of last night’s episode was cringe worthy. I don’t need to see Jax’s ass or Jimmy Smits’s ass or sodomy.

Sutter seems determined to show every guy’s ass. Has their ever been a FULL shot of a girl’s ass on this show?

And then there's the tranny. The show's entering a "fucking gross" catagory. And I've been watching since the beginning.

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump

I watched the first and most of the second season, but after a while, I just couldn't take it any more.

A lot of talking and emoting. Not much legitimate action and most "strategy" behind the characters activities generally boils down to deciding who to kill next.

This show really could have been something.

I'm the King of Beijing!

It's a good show, but yeah, it seems the SJW's have infiltrated this too.