rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Great Moments In Beta Hook Up History

Yo whats crackin yall,

I recently dropped a post in http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-42036.html

after doing so I began to question the purpose of that thread and determined that it more on less was to laugh at beta moments of others so I thought it would be a humorous idea have a thread to our own personal failure. So now welcoming the.....

"Great Moments In Beta Hook Up History"

Inspired by the dave chapelle sketch: "Great Moments in Hook Up History"
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmHbqUb6cww[/youtube]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmHbqUb6cww

(^^^anyone want to tell me how to do this properly im straight up catching an L on trying to embed the video)

Its basically for us all to laugh at that blue pill dude we all used to be; to celebrate the death of our extreme bitchassness we all used to be capable of!
Im sure all of us can recall the cluelessness to IOIs, the lack of knowledge and confidence to escalate, fear of approaching, and just general dipshitness we employed before stumbling upon some random blog that introduced us to the red pill.
With this thread hopefully we can all take some time to reflect on our improvements from our lowest points in our personal hookup histories and of course get a good laugh. I know I personally have a long way to go in my game development but with what I know now I am very proud of how much I have improved and Im sure yall are of yourselves as well.

Some quick rules:
1) attach a link to the blog post that turned you to the red pill if you can remember it; if not just the blog will do; if not that then fuck me right??!?!?
2) general time of when you went red pill
3) type as many stories of your "old you" as you want lol

I'll go first:

Blog Post: Your seed is gold by LaidNYC
Time of red Pill: October 2013

Senior Prom
That night her, we'll call her "Molly", and I were voted female and male athletes of the year respectively and we proceeded to bump and grind the whole night away. Upon leaving prom we boarded the party bus to head to the after party when Molly's best friend texts her....*Spidey senses start tingling*

[Image: usc_college_volleyball.png]
almost exactly what her backside looked like, 6ft+ volleyball girl with a flat chest and cute face--not beautiful or "pretty" but "cute"

Molly informs me that her best friend has had an awful prom and is home crying--a little back story they were best friends their whole life but the other girl has a nasty tendency to ruin Molly's fun times. Prior to going to prom I had told Molly that her BF was going to try to ruin it. I swam with her BF--she sucked ass--and she HATED sharing Molly. So Molly tells me that she has to go home and console her BF to which I agree to reluctantly.
We get to the after party house where I try to convince her to come inside to no avail so instead we walk to my car and drive her home. We arrive at her house and I walk her to the door and I'm thinking, "yo im about to get some smooches" but im nervous as fuck, like I remember feeling like a fucking stiff. We get to her door and I grab her shoulders and say, "I really enjoyed tonight..." "me too!" she fires back. In my head im like "fuck this is it!!" and then...

[Image: woman_handshake_sm.jpg]

SURPRISE BITCH!!!! SHE STICKS HER FUCKING HAND OUT FOR A HAND SHAKE!! Fucking shit i felt like such a square lol. I dont remember what I said but man it had to be some mumbo-jumbo scared ass shit; if I had been white I would have been fucking as pale as a ghost--thats exactly how it felt...
I shook her hand and turned around and walked away with my tail between my legs and went home.

I still fail more often than succeed but GAHHHHHDAMN it feels good not to be that scrub anymore.

So what stories do yall got? lets do this thing

Attraction and passion are non-negotiable

Last year a number closed a Korean girl, and after texting back and forth, we agree to cook dinner at her dorm. Good sign, I thought.

I buy 40 dollars worth of cooking ingredients, buy a bus ticket out of Manhattan to Stony Brook for 7 dollars. I get to her dorm, and she also greets me with a HANDSHAKE! After this we get to her dorm, and she invites her roommate to come eat with us. I was pissed! I spent 47 dollars and 2 hours of my time to act as the private chef of 2 girls! What the hell! I feign as if everything is OK, and joke with both her and her roommate. Her roommate suggests that her and I should get lunch and hang out again sometime. I took this as her giving her approval of me, and took it as a good sign. We finish dinner, and both of them walk me to the train station, and I spend another 18 dollars on the train ticket home.

After this, she mentions that she wants to see Wicked. At that point, there was a 2 for 1 sale because of some Broadway week or something. I buy the 2 tickets, and she says she will pay me back during the show. We meet, and she offers to buy me dinner. During dinner, she mentions that a guy friend will come and drop off her bag. "Holy shit, what the hell?", I thought. He comes in later, and drops of her bag, apologizes to me, and departs quickly. After dinner, she mentions she needs to go to a snowboarding shop to pick up some goggles or something, which was supposed to be "on the way". We pass by the shop, and I wait for her. And wait for her. We end up 20 minutes late for the show, and I'm fucking pissed. I thought whether I should just bounce, and decide not to, as she owed me like 80 bucks for the ticket and I didn't want to piss her off before I got paid. We see the show, and I could shoulder her the whole time. After this, we take the subway to Penn station, and I forget to get the money from her.

I badger her continuously for the money after this, determined to get paid and then cut her off for good. She initially says that she will pay me the next time she comes to Manhattan, and I ask her when, she says she doesn't know. I finally get her to pay me through Paypal, and she fucking pays me 69 out of 80 dollars, saying that she took out money because she bought me dinner. God damn bitch, I traveled 4 hours and spent 50 dollars to cook for that bitch and her roommate, and she is a fucking scrooge. Hope she gets hit by a train someday.

Just one of many stories that eroded my once stalwart blue-pill beliefs.

Damn dog that's rough. Crazy now looking back at it how we could be so blind to how we were getting played

Attraction and passion are non-negotiable

Was dating this chick, and things were moving very slow. She ended up in the hospital. I stayed with her two or three nights even though we had only been together one time. No head or anything. Usually I don't date women who don't give head. But she was a solid 8, with a fat booty and a six pack. I was the beta bitch. She dumped me shortly after, because she wanted me to hang out with her nonstop but she would do nothing sexually. She didn't like that I expected sex.

I started seeing someone 15 years younger(maybe a 7). She loved sex(as most women do), and had a great ass. Well, about a month later guess who text me out of the blue? So I dump the young chick, and get back with the sexy chick. No surprise she starts to withhold sex again. We break up. I find this website in July, and my mind is blown. I begin to have success and confidence I've never had. I start seeing a legit 9(fitness model), but she is too sexually reserved(explains why she is 30+ and single), so I had another sidepiece, plus lo and behold guess who started to text me, yet again?? Yep, the original woman.

Finally, she had got her shit straight, and started to blow me and fuck me properly. Unfortunately, she is insane. Her fucked up mind games wouldn't work on me anymore, though, since I was laying pipe like an expert plumber. We were out one night, and I could tell by the signs she wasn't going to put out. I ejected that night. I wouldn't have done that in the past. I would have just acted like I was happy to bask in her presence and jerk off when I got home. I'm still new, but its made a huge impact on my happiness and ability to pull women that I wouldn't have had the guts to try for in the past.