rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Advice for dealing with ex

Greetings gentleman,

I'll start with some back story. I've had about 5 relationships in my life, but outside of that I pretty much have had no experience with women. I always thought that there was no way I could just get chicks to sleep with me because of game, until I got out of my last relationship. I was sick and tired of getting used, mistreated, and dealing with these girls crap while all these other guys got what they wanted and left out the bad. That's when I stumbled upon this forum and for the past couple months I've been absorbing what I can and practicing. I haven't had incredible results so far, but I now have the confidence to approach women in public now- something that I had never once done in my life.

Anyway, after my last relationship ended with me getting dumped and left me angry and mad, I was eager to make up for lost time. I blocked her number, deleted pictures, FB, IG, etc. following all of you guys' advice to just start with a clean slate. Things were going great, until she started dating a star on my favorite sports team (undeniably to get back at me for whatever reason) Now there's no blocking that will work. I honestly don't even want this chick back I don't even think about her unless it's smeared in my face. Which now it is on a regular basis. I've tried just stepping my game up and I've gotten a few bangs this month and am feeling better, but then I look at the tv and get pissed off for no reason. Is this just something that will pass with time? Do I just need more notches? Am I just still emotionally attached, or is this something that would piss any guy off? I can give up my love for this sports team, but wouldn't that mean her winning? I'm just kinda lost and I never thought I'd be in this situation. Please do understand this is not at all a post about how to win her back or whatever. I'm just don't exactly have the tools that you guys recommend after you get out of a beta relationship. Advice would be great!

I'll bite:

She is going to date other people sports stars or not - you need to accept this.

Quote:Quote:

(undeniably to get back at me for whatever reason)

Or she's moving and dating other people, just like you should be.

You're still extremely emotionally attached, THIS is your biggest issue.

Work on yourself, career, health/body, etc.

You should be doing things for yourself, not other people/girls.

Please use the search function to see how many of us have gotten over ex's and used the tools of the game/red pill to get the most out of life.

Quote:Quote:

Genre: Formal
Female = 547
Male = 265
Difference = -282; 32.63%
Verdict: FEMALE

For what it's worth, I think it's a legit question... if anything, it's a unique case of "forced" reminder.

Since you seem emotionally and intellectually aware that It's Over and She's Not The One, the only relevant advice is whatever gets you Working On You, as kaotic says.

By the way, I'm sports-agnostic and biased, so in my book dropping your team fanship is not a loss, nor her victory. If anything, cutting out another reason to watch TV is a win.

The best way to overcome this is to try and think about what your feeling at the very moment you are experiencing it.

This is what the Buddhists describe as "thinking with one's gut".

There is an unconscious dialog going on inside you as you are experiencing those feelings. That dialog is dark to you, but you can see it if you try. Bringing that up into the light of awareness will allow you to see exactly what's bothering you.

Then you can examine and question it. For example you notice the dialog is saying, "Oh she was the One! [Image: sad.gif]". (Though I don't think that's just it)

Then ask yourself, "Well, what if that were true? What would it be like if you stayed together?" "Would there be a price to pay?" "Why didn't it work out to begin with?", etc.

Follow up each answer with another question to that answer and keep digging, and digging, and digging. You just may discover there's a buried treasure of liberation down there and find yourself laughing uncontrollably about it all.