rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Which women / ethnicity age the best?

Assuming you pick a 7 or better who is in good shape...which ethnicity of women age the best?

I've heard Asian women do....but I'm not attracted to Japanese or Chinese women so much.

I'm in my 40s and thinking of traveling and eventually finding a wife.

My first options are Colombia and Ukraine...but I read recently Latinas age terribly. Same thing for Ukrainians....they look rough when older I heard.

Who ages best...... That is retains looks the longest? Or should you just always look at the mother to determine future bangability?

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

Definitely not Slavic women. Asians age well but that's only if you have a thing for Asians, which I don't. My vote is for French women. It sounds a little cliche and mainstream but I've seen the hottest cougars of my life in France. I think they age so well to the point that I prefer their 30s to 20s. Maybe that's just a new-generation thing but French women in their 30s are in better shape and dress better and take care of their beauty better than their 20-something counterparts.

I look around and when I see MILFs it is usually Asian or Persian.

^ France is an interesting pick, I wonder if that translates to French Canadians...

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

I'm a black man and I'm very picky about black girls and with that said: black don't crack baby. It just doesn't happen.

My mother is in her 50s and looks like she's in her early 30s at max.
My grandmother is pushing 70 and looks like she's in her 50s.
Its just plain trippy that they both and even my great grandmother were all very attractive in their 20s and younger and how their skin seems to age so slowly.
This is of course in comparison to white and Mexican/Latin women in America.

Beyond that I haven't seen enough older women of other races to accurately make a comparison.

Peace

Attraction and passion are non-negotiable

Mufasa is spot on about black women (men too, no homo)--those who take care of themselves hold on to their looks well past 40. Similar for Asians, usually. Among whites, Italian and Greek women do alright.

Is Heaven missing an angel? ’Cause you’ve got nice cans!

Quote: (11-04-2014 11:59 AM)Mufasa Wrote:  

I'm a black man and I'm very picky about black girls and with that said: black don't crack baby. It just doesn't happen.

Now if we could only get them to put down the fast food and processed food.

WIA

Step closer to see how a woman really ages.

The eyes are the surest way to see how a woman has aged physically as well as mentally. Most European and Slavic women get this kind of greyish glaze over them, the only thing I can compare it to is my 11 year old dog who just can't be bothered to play fetch anymore. I don't even know if it's a physical thing, you just sense the age in their eyes. The life, that kind of feminine spark that can hook a man for years, just fades out like a street light.

Persian women are the only ones I've seen who can retain the same life in their eyes at 40 as they had at 20. Of course the female body ages (second law of nature next to gravity), but they just have this youthfulness about them that's intoxicating. My first Persian flag was in Germany, this 19 year old working at her parents bakery. I made a big effort warming up to the mom, learned a bit of Farsi (the mom thought it was for her because I always bought bread there LOL) and during the process I noticed it was like looking at the same set of eyes as her daughter, aesthetics aside.

Iran is the Ukraine of the Middle East, some absolute stunners & genuinely nice girls.

Yup black don't crack, asian women age nicer too.

It seems the average American white girl doesn't age well at all.

Does anyone have an opinion about EE women ?

I don't see example of Asian women aging nicely.

50 seems to be their wall, then they start to hunch over

EE women in general may last to early 40s.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

darker skinned ethnicities age better. ukrainian and russian women age the worst unfortunately.

Quote: (11-04-2014 01:18 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

I was talking about women 18 to 40 ish, who in their right mind would be banging/LTR/wife a 50 year old woman?

Every woman hits the wall eventually – it’s just that for some races it takes a lot longer. (East) Asian women over 50 look bad – plus they all cut their hair short eventually. I think black women age the best, blonde white women the worst.

Indian women (who are not from a malnourished/poor background) age well, but almost none of them take care of their fitness, so they’re invariably overweight. The ones born and raised in India almost never lose their baby weight. Perhaps this will change with the Indian women born and raised in western countries.

Latinas age well with one caveat:

SHE MUST REMAIN SKINNY.

With a typical Mexican diet high in oils and fat, it's easy for a girl to blimp out. Keep them exercising. The diet keeps the skin relatively healthy over time, so if they don't get fat you're set. Beware the big-titted fat-assed ones too, those curves WILL sag.

In reference to "black don't crack", I'd like to point everyone to Bill Burr's comedy routine about that. It's absolutely on the nose: since dark-skinned people look ashy if they don't keep their skin moisturized, whereas this effect can be hidden by a pale complexion, black girls typically wear lotion more regularly than your average white girl and their skin stays fresh. This coupled with a decreased sensitivity to UV makes dark-skinned girls (Persians as some people mentioned, blacks, darker latinas) your go-to for longevity.

Asians typically age better as well due to their adversity to the sun (I'm sure you've seen an Asian girl with an umbrella in the daylight, this is because tans are seen as low-class by FOBs), but they have a sharp dropoff around 50 as previously noted.

http://www.boreme.com/posting.php?id=36086

Jeez, if you like black don't crack just get an African woman. African American cunts make up less than 10% of the world's population of black race but they're considered to represent it. And they do it in a terrible light, to be sure.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

If a woman:

Stays thin
Doesn't smoke
Doesn't take poisons a.k.a. prescriptions (including BCP and "Happy Pills")
Moderates the alcohol intake
Really moderates sun exposure
Really moderates the processed food

And didn't look like Shreck to begin with, she should be bangable for several decades, regardless of race.

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump

Quote: (11-04-2014 01:44 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Quote: (11-04-2014 01:18 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

I was talking about women 18 to 40 ish, who in their right mind would be banging/LTR/wife a 50 year old woman?

Easy Junior, the thread says which women age better.

My point was that I don't see too many Asian women past a certain age that look decent.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

^^^lmao Creepy Eel go over there and catch ebola!?!

Attraction and passion are non-negotiable

Quote: (11-04-2014 02:04 PM)Mufasa Wrote:  

^^^lmao Creepy Eel go over there and catch ebola!?!

I love that a poster named Mufasa is advising us to stay the fuck out of Africa.
[Image: lol.gif]

Ok so the consensus is... Blasian.

Where are the highest quality Blasian milfs found?

Come on man, odds are great of the next Ebola outbreak occurring somewhere in USA or EU (open borders *cough* *cough* no flight ban *cough* *cough*) than in the rest of Africa. I'm not afraid of that.

Now, if you mean drug-resistant Malaria, yeah that's a bit scary.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Definitely Eastern Asian women (Japanese, Korean, etc)

Followed by Black women that don't let themselves get morbidly obese. (Black male here)

Quote: (11-04-2014 11:56 AM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

France is an interesting pick, I wonder if that translates to French Canadians...

No, no it doesn't. French-Canadian women are fat, trashy whores. Think American women who just happen to speak French.

They don't hold a candle to the native French women.

I've read somewhere that the Swiss and Japanese are the slimmest and healthiest in comparison with other nationalities..

Quote: (11-04-2014 11:59 AM)Mufasa Wrote:  

My mother is in her 50s and looks like she's in her early 30s at max.
My grandmother is pushing 70 and looks like she's in her 50s.
Its just plain trippy that they both and even my great grandmother were all very attractive in their 20s and younger and how their skin seems to age so slowly.
This is of course in comparison to white and Mexican/Latin women in America.

Beyond that I haven't seen enough older women of other races to accurately make a comparison.

Peace
Are you kidding? I live in a mid sized metro area in the American south that is 1/3 black. The black women I see hit the wall heavy and hard as they age. In fact the proportion of younger ones well overweight is very noticeable. FWIW I personally don't give a damn what race or ethnicity a woman is. I'm attracted to whoever I get attracted to, and for the most part it isn't African American women. Now if I ever make it to Africa I may be singing an entirely different tune. I've read guys who've raved about the good looking Ethiopian and Somali immigrant women in their areas.

Is there a definitive answer on which WHITE women age the best? For guys not into asian and black girls.