rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Longest time it took to bang a girl?

I remember when I was in college I chased a girl for two years and finaly got the bang. After learning game the longest time has been 3 weeks. Mystery has his 7 hrs and others 3 dates. But what is the longest time it took you to get the bang?

Don't debate me.

9 months, the first one I banged.
Oh young beta me, you so funny [Image: smile.gif]

a loong time ago. 5 dates. told myself "this is it. she better put out or I'm out" . So i went for it without reservations. the attitude shows. folded like a picnic chair

2 weeks/3 dates after first meeting her.

HSLD

In thailand, 2 hours
In Turkey 2 months : )

@Latan. Were you stuck in the friendzone and finally escaped or what?

Don't debate me.

7 years......

Dated in high school where I was a noob and didn't go for the bang. Broke up and lost touch for a few years. I grew the fuck up and started getting more red pill. Was visiting home for a weekend and bumped into her randomly at a club. Set a date for the next night. Escalated kino and eventually fucked her in the back seat of my mom's car (had to borrow because I was visiting from out of town) at like 2am.

Rawdogged her and busted inside of her. She then went home to her boyfriend whom she lives with. Messaged me a while later saying she's pregnant. LOL at that shit-test. Radio silenced her and eventually got her in the rotation for a few months while she was having boyfriend issues. Haven't heard from her in a few months probably because 1) she found out i was fucking her while I had a girlfriend and 2) that's just how women are

As sad as 7 years is, I'm proud of the changes I've made and the bang felt like closure to a really shitty part of my past. Will never go back to that!!

Quote: (11-04-2014 06:34 AM)Pride male Wrote:  

@Latan. Were you stuck in the friendzone and finally escaped or what?
First GF, first time for me and her.
She told me she wanted to wait 1 year to do it.
I've no idea why it sounded like a good idea at this time.

1 year, that's even after game. Met a girl at a club, long gamed, didn't see her till a year later when i got the lay

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

18 months. Both of us were playing each other's social circle.

Crap thing was the notch was 'meh'. Lesson learned.

Depends what you mean, like longest time from meeting until bang? Easily 10 years, but you find that when you leave school and run in to old friends it's easy to hook up if you've taken care of yourself. It's not exactly 10 years of seduction.

Longest dating prior to bang? like 6 months.

^^From the time you begin 'dating', gaming or when you have a real intent to bang.

My problem is I tend to play the long game and eventionally fall into the brozone. One girl told me I am 'too slow'.

Don't debate me.

Almost two years, but that's when I was in high school and had a serious relationship.

Since then, 4 dates.

I lost my virginity technically with a ONS.

Longest date game was probably 3 dates. I was never one to wait around to have sex, I was and am a horny fuck, so I'd move on.

My first "true love" we had sex I think the 3rd time we dated.

My last relationship - 3rd date and my most current one I think 2 dates.

A week. I met her on a Saturday, took her to Bravo Bravo the next Saturday, took her to my house, and got the notch. I don't have the patience that some of you other guys have. I think girls realize that and either put out faster or avoid me entirely.

There was a woman working at my company who I flirted with a little, but never seriously tried to pick up and didn't stay in touch with her. I ran into her 13 years later at a conference. I didn't know she was going to be there. Banged her the same night.

Real problem is, Longest time it took to NOT EVEN bang a particular girl, in spite of all your best efforts?

One chick, I invested months on her, and did not get the bang. But I was 19, and blue-pill as fuck [Image: blush.gif]. Still ashamed of such a loss of time, and money and other things...

About 2 weeks and 3 or 4 dates at my place where I spent $0 and we watched movies or played games.

Chick was Swedish too, I had previously thought they banged right away but I guess that depends on their level of inebriation.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Just got a notch that was about two and a half years of gaming and countless meetings. Easily 50 meetings. #niggawemadeit. I stopped talking and she finally came through. I completed the mission

Said she only fucked like 4 or 5 niggas so you know you gotta multiply by three

I #closed an Eastern European girl at a lounge in July 2011. I didn't text her due to terrible inner game and logistical issues at the time. I kept her number in my phone and randomly texted her in November 2011 for a bit and she was responsive, but then I dropped off due to the same aforementioned problems.

I re-initiated contact in late January 2012 and she was again responsive, but she was very difficult to get out. I finally got her out in March 2012 and got to first base. She remained responsive but still so hard to get out. I kept at it using this texting "long game" and finally got her out a second time in May 2012 and got it in.

So that's 10 months from meet to close. And because she was the prettiest and most charming girl I had ever been with and have ever been with since, having sex with her was probably the happiest moment of my life.

About 8 months.
She a left over from my fabricated pre-selection gambit.
Finally got her over and banged her out for a few hours.
She ended up being crazy as fuck too.

wow after seeing the responses here it makes me feel like I waste too much time trying to get the bang...

I have worked on some girls who won't simply have a ONS / 3rd date bang. Some of them are very cautious who will pretty much require BF / mutually exclusive statuses before having sex.

My problem now is I am contacting far too many girls to give each of them enough attention to efficiently work on, but I kind of like it like that because I have a long list to choose from depending on my mood.

Anyway I've spent several months semi working on girls (not dating continuously) then got the bang. Sometimes I'll meet them then not try to get the 2nd or 3rd date immediately as I'll be interested in others. Then maybe weeks or months later i'll go back to it... It seems irrational when you think about it in terms of number of bangs but it makes it more adventurous for me.

...Six months, after finding game out. I guess exceptions are present for virgins.

I think I dated a girl back in middle school for like 6 months and didn't bang her?

Post high school it hasn't taken me longer than 2 weeks or 3 dates.

two months: ended up in a relationship for two years.