rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thinking of Getting a Face Lift to Improve Game

Hoping you guys can help me with a dilemma. I had very good game last year. Although I'm using the same game now as I did last year, I'm not getting the same results this year. As a matter of fact, results have been weak as hell.

Though I don't think my game is at fault, I noticed I had gotten older in the face. I looked a younger last year. This leads me to believe that my good results last year may have stemmed from my younger appearance back then. This is why I'm seriously considering getting a face lift.

Let me know what you guys think of this. I'm 44 now and am primarily targeting Asian foreign chicks. Thanks guys.

Look at people who have had plastic surgery 10-15 years later.

Its disgusting

If you have money, then do it. I would try botox first and see how you like that first.

I recommend you do the following first:

- cut down body fat to 12% or less via lifting (low body fat changes facial look tremendously)
- go lifting
- TRT replacement therapy
- orthomolecular supplementation - full program
- juicing - lots of it in the morning
- smoothies later on for the day
- diet change rawtill4 or other highly rejuvenating

Then see how you look. If you want to improve things, then go ahead. Results are ALWAYS better if you are in top form similar to Sylvester Stallone. There is always the risk that things can get botched or you look completely different and crap.

I think that partly it is the facial structure, which can be helpful for the current level of plastic surgery and partly it is the general health and fitness level. If you are fat and unhealthy, then way less will be achieved and frankly not worth it.

Bigger muscles and some new threads are worth more than a pretty face. Hit the gym then the hit mall.

Team Nachos

Quote: (10-28-2014 11:52 PM)tboz Wrote:  

Hoping you guys can help me with a dilemma. I had very good game last year. Although I'm using the same game now as I did last year, I'm not getting the same results this year. As a matter of fact, results have been weak as hell.

Though I don't think my game is at fault, I noticed I had gotten older in the face. I looked a younger last year. This leads me to believe that my good results last year may have stemmed from my younger appearance back then. This is why I'm seriously considering getting a face lift.

Let me know what you guys think of this. I'm 44 now and am primarily targeting Asian foreign chicks. Thanks guys.

44 is young for a face lift

Get in stellar shape

Use moisturizer

Drink lots of water

Perfect your style

color your hair

An older looking face is not the end of the world if you have a good head of hair (not grey or white).

Being bald, grey hair and an older looking face: you will need to make changes.

If you decide on a face lift down the line, make sure you see someone top notch. This is one surgery if not done well can lead to irrevocable damage.

Quote: (10-29-2014 06:57 PM)Dantes Wrote:  

Just to let you know, I'm 44. But I ususally game FOB Asian girls in their early 20s. So, there's a big diffrence in age when you compare my age to that of these young girls. Thats why I emphasis my age relative to their's.

What's very strange is that my game was so good last year. This year, however, has been disappointing. Last year I looked 28 years old. This year, I actually look my age. I wish I knew how I went from looking 28 just a year ago to looking 44 now.

Quote: (10-30-2014 12:25 AM)tboz Wrote:  

Just to let you know, I'm 44. But I ususally game FOB Asian girls in their early 20s. So, there's a big diffrence in age when you compare my age to that of these young girls. Thats why I emphasis my age relative to their's.

What's very strange is that my game was so good last year. This year, however, has been disappointing. Last year I looked 28 years old. This year, I actually look my age. I wish I knew how I went from looking 28 just a year ago to looking 44 now.

I'd rather look 44 than like this:

[Image: sp10391_0.png]

Work on your fitness, not your face.

Quote: (10-30-2014 12:25 AM)tboz Wrote:  

Quote: (10-29-2014 06:57 PM)Dantes Wrote:  

No offense here OP, but your posts seem ever more "trollish" and woman-like. Hitting a wall at 43? Sounds like a woman to me.

I can't imagine someone going from youthful looking 43 (like 28) to 44 in one year unless he becomes a meth addict or raging alcoholic or gains 80 pounds. The other option is being a woman or a troll - then anything is possible.

You probably gained some weight. It makes a big difference.

[Image: 1369066293_keanu-reeves-article.jpg]

Get a face lift if you want, but your face will fall down when you receive the bill in the mail.

For real. Hit the gym and get healthy. I had the same problem than you 2 years ago. When you lose weight, your face changes a lot.

You might want to try facial exercises. You can google them and they're on several sites. I'm 56 and if I chow down on a lot of cookies, brownies and ice cream, it shows in my face in about five days, even though I work out pretty hard. Stay away from the junk food, work out, drink lots of water, and try the facial exercises. That should help you a lot.

Quote: (10-30-2014 12:55 AM)Bacchus Wrote:  

I'd rather look 44 than like this:

Work on your fitness, not your face.

I agree. But I'm already fit.

Quote: (10-30-2014 01:06 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

No offense here OP, but your posts seem ever more "trollish" and woman-like. Hitting a wall at 43? Sounds like a woman to me.

I can't imagine someone going from youthful looking 43 (like 28) to 44 in one year unless he becomes a meth addict or raging alcoholic or gains 80 pounds. The other option is being a woman or a troll - then anything is possible.

How is my post trollish when its a legitimate concern older men have? And why would a woman waste her time disguising her gender on a male forum? No offense, but accusing people about a post like mine seems highly suspect.

Other than that, I noticed less responses from girls in their early 20s this year with my older look. Last year, responses from them were very good. This year, far more girls enquired about my age than they did last year. That's when I noticed the correlation between the two factors.

I can't imagine someone not understanding this situation unless that person is a troll. It's possible that your post may be trollish in nature. If so, review forum rules because your post is highly suspect.

Quote: (10-30-2014 01:12 AM)civpro Wrote:  

You probably gained some weight. It makes a big difference.

I'm fit. But, I do admit I lost some muscle mass in my legs. Maybe there's a systematic factor affecting other parts of my body including my face? But I'll make an effort to wrokout. Hadn't had the chance because of work.

Quote: (10-30-2014 03:38 AM)alex3948 Wrote:  

Get a face lift if you want, but your face will fall down when you receive the bill in the mail.

For real. Hit the gym and get healthy. I had the same problem like you 2 years ago. When you lose weight, your face changes a lot.

Yes, it's expensive. But as I said, I'm fit. But I did witness a noticable loss of muscle mass.

Someone said that at my age a man's testosterone levels may suffer. He also said I should get on TRT which is testosterone replacement therapy, if it's the case. I don't know if testosterone replacement will take away some sagging off my face but I plan on seeing a doc soon just to check. Thanks for the post bro.

OP - no reason to get butt-hurt around here. Apologies if I am mistaken.

Here a list of orthomolecular supplements:

To put it shortly: You take orthomolecular doses by good producers (very important) like Swanson, Nowfoods, Youngevity, Awesomesupplements, Nutrivene etc.

The most important ones are:

- Multivitamin - high-potency one
- Vitamin D3 5000IU - if not enough sun exposure
- Magnesium & Calcium (in high quality) 300mg / 600-1000mg
- EFA - Essential Fatty Acids like Omega 3 - depending on body 500mg to 1500mg daily (average fish is a bit toxic over time - better to us krill or plant-based)
- Zinc 50-70mg as a man
- Vitamin B-12 extra once weekly at doses of 2,5g+
- Vitamin E 400-600IU from ages 30+ (200IU being minimum, but almost all need more)
- Vitamin C prophylactic doses of 2.000-10.000mg daily depending on a variety of factors like age, stress-level, toxicity of food, physical activity, sexual activity (strong immune system protects against STD infection - just fucking someone infected does not make you get it - only if your immune system is not strong enough)
- Amino-Acids - best all 20 of them in doses of 500mg to 3000mg depending on workout-level and age

All people I know experienced great improvement in general health. Partly some sagging tissues can be rejuvenated.

I would also really try to get very low body fat like under 10% and lots of juicing.

TRT will help certainly too. However there is a limit to what can be achieved unless one has had a very very healthy lifestyle for a longer period.

[Image: dr-jeffry-life.jpg]

As you can see the guy does very exact hormone replacement doing a mixture of combined processes - you might want to check him out - not cheap but worth it.

Also you see that his facial features could not be improved as much as his general body due to his unhealthy lifestyle until his 50s.

But you are way younger than him and might get a lot of the youthful look back just via diet-change, lower body fat and some good hormone therapy.

That is what I would do - after having done everything the natural way I would give some minor improvements some thought. Good examples are Sylvester Stallone as well as Schwarzenegger, but I guess they started doing them later on in life. Italian prime minister and billlionaire Berlusconi is also a guy I would consider as an example of well-done face-lifts.

Dont do it. It will not improve your game. Why?
Because you are wondering about getting a face lift to improve it.
That means you're very concerned with how women perceive your face, which is anti game.
You're considering getting an expensive surgery that has the potential to get fucked up to gain a slight increase of facial attractiveness to get women?
That is a sliver of the pie when it comes to game. I know ugly mofos that can get pretty decent quality girls consistently.
How are your social skills? Can you hold conversations with cute girls, cold approach, turn it sexual, overcome LMR, fuck them well? How is your style, your sexual prowess, your virility and aggressiveness as a man?
You can still increase facial attractiveness by doing what others have suggested.
But I would bet that if you get this surgery without those other things lining up, you will barely notice a difference in game.

EDIT: didn't see he was banned ha ha.

A face life might make your skin tighter, but it will not make you look younger. I'm thinking of having a chin tuck after I lose a little more weight. I have a double chin, and I've seen some really good before and after pics. I think a chin tuck works better than a full face lift. I've also seen good before and after pics to correct bags under eyes. However full facelifts usually look very fake, and do not actually look better.

Here's the key. Look at before and after pictures and see if a procedure really makes you look better, and remember that even looking better =/= to looking younger.

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

Just saw the guy/woman is banned, but oh with what an indignation did he/she react when I suggested that the post sounds trollish in some areas.

She/he turned it even around and attacked me and wanted to ban me for not adhering to forum rules. Funny stuff indeed.