rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Looking to re-start a popular antifeminist blog I started a few years ago

I started a very popular antifeminist blog a few years ago that went really viral and lately I've been thinking about re-starting it. Problem is that I have zero experience creating websites and have zero knowledge about HTML or any of that stuff. Basically I'm looking for someone that would be willing to help me. I'll do all of the promotion for the blog, posting links around and trying to create publicity for it, and you could just maintain the site/blog. I already have most of the content ready and have enough content for 2 years of steady posting.

Anyway if you're interested, just drop me a private message.

Let me restate: When I said "you could just maintain the blog", actually all I would need you to do is to design the blog, which would be about one or two hours worth of work. Then I could maintain the blog, posting updates and new articles. So your involvement and time investment would be minimal.

why did you stop?

You lost momentum. You were a "celebrity" and now you've crashed the wall. How are you re-gaining viewers?