rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Older Women v. Younger Women

Jacked straight from Rollo's recent post

http://therationalmale.com/2014/10/27/la...esistance/

Talking about last minute resistance to sex.

"women who are older, crankier, and more likely to say no, for women who are younger, nicer, and more likely to say yes. "

The question and answer don't make sense.

For what?
Say no to what?

The poll answers could be simpler.

One can also flip things around... For younger women who are unhappy and crankier and more likely to say no, for women who are happier, nicer, and more likely to say yes.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

To Sex, I thought that was obvious.

Rollo argues that younger women are more likely to agree to sex, and older women are less likely.

He's usually on point, but this is another observation that fits his overall point but it's totally divorced from the truth.

It's the exact opposite. Much easier to get a 26 year old into bed than a 19 year old.

And the choices are written that way cause folks hem and haw over absolutes.

WIA

Quote: (10-27-2014 02:33 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

It's the exact opposite. Much easier to get a 26 year old into bed than a 19 year old...

Possibly, my game isn't good enough yet to get girls half my age (not that I've attempted it very many times, probably still some limiting beliefs to overcome).

Under 30 vs over 30 though, and the woman under 30 is easier to get into bed in my experience.

Going to read the article now, I usually enjoy Rollo's writings.

Quote: (10-27-2014 02:38 PM)MikeS Wrote:  

Under 30 vs over 30 though, and the woman under 30 is easier to get into bed in my experience.

Maybe there is a genuine issue here.

Hence the need for a poll.

WIA

Older women will be more likely to resist.

This is because they have more experience of players than younger girls. They know that very smooth guys will try to fuck and chuck them.

If a ONS is not what they want, they will resist.

Quote: (10-27-2014 02:38 PM)MikeS Wrote:  

It's the exact opposite. Much easier to get a 26 year old into bed than a 19 year old...

Possibly, my game isn't good enough yet to get girls half my age (not that I've attempted it very many times, probably still some limiting beliefs to overcome).

Some women go a bit crazy when they hit the wall(30-35) and will do some very crazy things.

'The wall' is not just about physical attractiveness declining, there are psychological changes going on, and hormonal changes, between the age of 30-35.

I would say 'old' in the context of this thread would be 35+. Under 30 is young. Perhaps WIA could offer a cut-off point as he started the discussion.

I don't understand the poll question

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

Absolutely. The younger the girl is, the easier she is to bed.

If you look at stories of players bedding girls in very conservative societies, it is usually 18-20 year olds. A woman's resistance to sex in inversely proportional to her innocence. The more bad experiences she's had, the more she will resist and the stronger her frame will be to avoid that pain in the future.

An 18 year old will often put out with no LMR at all. A 25-year-old carouseler may put out fast because she is still at that point in her life, but there is usually more LMR, at least token LMR. 30+ is much harder, they are usually looking for a husband, and after 10+ years of bad experiences with men they will make your life as difficult as they can.

Quote: (10-27-2014 02:59 PM)heavy Wrote:  

I don't understand the poll question

Who is more likely to resist sex?

Older, or younger women?

Quote: (10-27-2014 02:58 PM)Lizard King Wrote:  

Some women go a bit crazy when they hit the wall(30-35) and will do some very crazy things.

'The wall' is not just about physical attractiveness declining, there are psychological changes going on, and hormonal changes, between the age of 30-35.

I would say 'old' in the context of this thread would be 35+. Under 30 is young. Perhaps WIA could offer a cut-off point as he started the discussion.

Rollo didn't mention it in his post. (unless I missed it)

for my own purposes

I"d say either the age of 27 or 10 years of sexual activity if they started early.

In my experience, a chick that's 28 is WAY easier to bed than one that's 18.

An 18 year old might really like you, damn near love you, but she's often afraid of giving out the pussy too easy. She wants to wait. Wants things to be special. It's a gift. Yadda, Yadda, Yadda. LMR is common.

The 28 year old already got the transmission replaced on her vagina. Sex isn't some magical event, it's just sex. If she likes you, it's just a matter of warming her up and getting the logistics solid. LMR is uncommon.

WIA

Rollo makes a more precise argument on why he feels this to be true in this post:
http://therationalmale.com/2014/09/01/th...-good-guy/

Here's an excerpt:
For the life of me I can’t remember where I read the link, but I was reading a ‘Dear Abby’ sort of advice seeking article from a young girl (early 20’s) who was exasperated over finding the “perfect guy” only she couldn’t ‘get with him now‘. Her words were something like “He’s so great, awesome personality, funny, in love with me, supportive, etc., but I wish I could freeze him in time so he’d be the same guy and waiting for me when I turn 29 or 30.”

Makes 'logical' sense when he talks about girls wanting 'freeze' their "ideal" beta guy in time (duration of 20's) and then thaw him out when she's pushing up against her biological clock and ready to start stable family unit.

Pointing out their almost unconscious need to give their vagina's away to Alpha's in their prime, and let the beta suitors fight for the nasty remains when her market value declines.

All this makes sense and I've seen it play out over and over again.

However, on avg (WIA loves these disclaimers) my gut tells me that the "older" woman is easier fuck because it's the last & only tool in the shed she has to POSSIBLY lure and secure a partner. Or she simply has given up that hope and wants unbridled sex. Whereas, her younger counterpart can afford to be more selective and fickle because for her it's a seller's market.

MDP

Much easier to get a 26 year old into bed than a 19 year old.

Based on my experience, I must respectfully disagree..

I used to believe that 18 and 19 year old girls were the most difficult. This was because I lacked experience with them and the skills to actually get them.

Once I started to focus on them and gain practice in dealing with them, I realized that are actually the easiest, for me.

Quote: (10-27-2014 03:02 PM)OnlyMarryInTajikistan Wrote:  

Absolutely. The younger the girl is, the easier she is to bed.

If you look at stories of players bedding girls in very conservative societies, it is usually 18-20 year olds. A woman's resistance to sex in inversely proportional to her innocence. The more bad experiences she's had, the more she will resist and the stronger her frame will be to avoid that pain in the future.

An 18 year old will often put out with no LMR at all. A 25-year-old carouseler may put out fast because she is still at that point in her life, but there is usually more LMR, at least token LMR. 30+ is much harder, they are usually looking for a husband, and after 10+ years of bad experiences with men they will make your life as difficult as they can.

Nothing but the opposite experience.

If I mess with a 40+ chick, there's no ambiguity about what's about to go down.

A chick in her thirties might very well want to get married, but she's had enough sex at that point to realize that sexual compatability is important.

The chick in her early to mid 20's is in actual real position to get married to the right guy. 18-23 year olds are typically unsure of themselves.

As for famous Lotharios going after young chicks, all of the accounts of them doing so tell you about how elaborate their seductions are. On top of that, the elephant in the room is that a girl at 20 might be at her most nubile state. That's why men prefer younger women.

It's certainly not because the getting them into bed is easier. It's harder.

There is far more competition.
The chicks are less sure of themselves and more choosy.

WIA

Quote: (10-27-2014 03:13 PM)MY DETROIT PLAYAS Wrote:  

However, on avg (WIA loves these disclaimers) my gut tells me that the "older" woman is easier fuck because it's the last & only tool in the shed she has to POSSIBLY lure and secure a partner. Whereas, her younger counterpart can afford to be more selective and fickle because for her it's a seller's market.

I just don't have the impression that their hypergamous nature subsides - often coupled with an inflated sense of SMV - even though they may intellectually know that their chances are quickly running out the further they get past 30. They still want that same guy they could have had or thought they could have had when they were 5 or 10+ years younger.

That's based on my experiences with primarily Scandinavian and Bulgarian women over 30. Different in some regards - and the Scandinavian over 30s jumping into bed quicker, just like their younger countrywomen - but not that much in others.

Pointing out their almost unconscious need to give their vagina's away to Alpha's in their prime, and let the beta suitors fight for the nasty remains when her market value declines.

But Rollo argues that women want Alpha Fucks and Beta Bucks AT ALL TIMES. Not just as a young lass, but even up until she's an old crone. At no point is a chick loyal to her man.

Under his logic, a chick will have nothing but alpha sex for her entire life, and the children would be provided for by the clueless beta bucks guy.

Is RT writing for guys who bed women? or guys who only dream that they can bed women?

What the internet and big city life has taught us, is that women love sex, they love variety. Provided that they can do what they please without social sanction, they'll do it.

Tyler's "Secret Society" idea was all about that.

Now her man has to be respectable. But her guy on the side, is more often than not, some alpha at her office or the UPS guy, or some scoundrel she met on girls night out.

To me, it calls into question who people see themselves.

Are you the dutiful boyfriend, holding down a job, sharing a Corgi together?

Or are you the cad walking through grocery story giving chicks the eye?

All this makes sense and I've seen it play out over and over again.

However, on avg (WIA loves these disclaimers) my gut tells me that the "older" woman is easier fuck because it's the last & only tool in the shed she has to POSSIBLY lure and secure a partner. Whereas, her younger counterpart can afford to be more selective and fickle because for her it's a seller's market.

To further what I said above, women have sex for all sorts of reasons. And in the post "You go Girl" era, she'll bang for pleasure and bang for a relationship.

How does one square the idea of feminism and sexual empowerment that only increases with age, with the idea that women are harder to bed as they get older?

WIA

Quote: (10-27-2014 03:11 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Quote: (10-27-2014 02:58 PM)Lizard King Wrote:  

Rollo didn't mention it in his post. (unless I missed it)

for my own purposes

I"d say either the age of 27 or 10 years of sexual activity if they started early.

In my experience, a chick that's 28 is WAY easier to bed than one that's 18.

An 18 year old might really like you, damn near love you, but she's often afraid of giving out the pussy too easy. She wants to wait. Wants things to be special. It's a gift. Yadda, Yadda, Yadda. LMR is common.

The 28 year old already got the transmission replaced on her vagina. Sex isn't some magical event, it's just sex. If she likes you, it's just a matter of warming her up and getting the logistics solid. LMR is uncommon.

WIA
Are women over a certain age excluded from your range of young to old?

I don't consider myself young, so women in their 40s are fair game to me. I find women over 30 easiest to approach.

For me, as far as this discussion is concerned, I find women over 36(approximately) a bit more likely to resist. With women in their early 30s it is 50/50. 27 would be 'young' for me.

Women under 30 are more likely to resist me and my poor game and inability to connect to them. I could probably have success in that age range if I applied myself.

the point between young-old is slightly different for me.

Quote: (10-27-2014 03:16 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Much easier to get a 26 year old into bed than a 19 year old.

Based on my experience, I must respectfully disagree..

I used to believe that 18 and 19 year old girls were the most difficult. This was because I lacked experience with them and the skills to actually get them.

Once I started to focus on them and gain practice in dealing with them, I realized that are actually the easiest, for me.

I will not deny your experience.

It does differ from mine, but I really should make a concerted effort to bed college co-eds.

In the name of science.

WIA

These threads about the bangability of younger vs older chicks are always full of useless generalizations.

I think it depends on:

1) how old YOU are.
2) what sort of vibe YOU have.
3) what type of older/younger woman you're dealing with and how she sees YOU.

To a 23 year old hipster guy, 28-35 year olds may generally be easier for him to bed than girls his own age. A 33 year old professional guy might have the game/goods to more easily bed the younger ladies, but the 30+ women may be harder for him to close because they percieve him as their future husband. You can't make "younger women are easier to lay" generalizations without considering these variables.

Quote: (10-27-2014 03:28 PM)Lizard King Wrote:  

Are women over a certain age excluded from your range of young to old?

To be honest, I wasn't considering women near menopause.

I'd say the top end is Chicks in their 40's and I guess early 50's have been around the block. But maybe the 60 year old set is still getting it in? I dunno.

Keep in mind the post is about LAST minute resistance, not FIRST minute resistance.

It assumes that you've attracted the chick, gotten some comfort and rapport, escalated successfully, but when the clothes are about to come off, she freaks.

Whether any chick gives you the time of day is a different question altogether.

WIA

The thread is much more specific than what you're saying, and that is in the very first post.

It's about LMR. that last minute, the run from 3rd base to the home plate.
Not general resistance.

WIA

Quote: (10-27-2014 03:43 PM)blacknwhitespade Wrote:  

These threads about the bangability of younger vs older chicks are always full of useless generalizations.

I think it depends on:

1) how old YOU are.
2) what sort of vibe YOU have.
3) what type of older/younger woman you're dealing with and how she sees YOU.

To a 23 year old hipster guy, 28-35 year olds may generally be easier for him to bed than girls his own age. A 33 year old professional guy might have the game/goods to more easily bed the younger ladies, but the 30+ women may be harder for him to close because they percieve him as their future husband. You can't make "younger women are easier to lay" generalizations without considering these variables.

Quote: (10-27-2014 03:51 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

The thread is much more specific than what you're saying, and that is in the very first post.

Not general resistance.

Haven't had time to read the article yet, but if that's the case then young/old (I'll make the cut at 30, since around 30 is definitely where I start seeing differences with more general resistance) is pretty much a wash for me.
When I manage to get a girl home/in private I rarely get more than a bit of token LMR - and usually close to or none at all if it's a ONS - and I can't remember the last time I didn't get the bang once I got her that far.

Quote: (10-27-2014 04:16 PM)MikeS Wrote:  

Not general resistance.

Haven't had time to read the article yet, but if that's the case then young/old (I'll make the cut at 30, since around 30 is definitely where I start seeing differences with more general resistance) is pretty much a wash for me.
When I manage to get a girl home/in private I rarely get more than a bit of token LMR - and usually close to or none at all if it's a ONS - and I can't remember the last time I didn't get the bang once I got her that far.

Write a post on pacing.

WIA

Quote: (10-27-2014 03:29 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

I really should make a concerted effort to bed college co-eds.

If you did, I think you would be pleasantly surprised to find that many 18 and 19 year old girls are very sexual.

Once, I get them on my couch, they almost always fuck!

Quote: (10-27-2014 04:30 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Quote: (10-27-2014 04:16 PM)MikeS Wrote:  

Not general resistance.

Write a post on pacing.

WIA

I'd love to, but I still don't have enough self observation and reflection during my encounters to remember and describe anything in detail (I'm stunned whenever I see someone recount word for word even partial conversations - I speak, things I may or may not, usually not, have thought partially through in advance come out of my mouth, and then I forget most of that and the elicited responses, and my own subsequent ones in short order).

I also have far to go in terms of conversion, so it basically boils down to only managing to get girls home who are really DTF. In my native Scandinavia they were more often than not drunk and picked up in a bar or club, and not very prone at all to ASD once in private - here in Bulgaria they have primarily been from second or third dates (and the women here seems to know what's expected once they agree to go home with you), but I get nowhere beyond flirty and more or less sparkling conversation with the majority of the girls I've been out with.