rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Amusing troll of yet another "things men must wear to attract women" article

the article

And the top response:
"Here's a list that I really encourage the author of this article to read. Its called: Ways women can stop deluding themselves that men ever need to give a shit about any of this crap."

"Alpha children wear grey. They work much harder than we do, because they're so frightfully clever. I'm awfully glad I'm a Beta, because I don't work so hard. And then we are much better than the Gammas and Deltas. Gammas are stupid. They all wear green, and Delta children wear khaki. Oh no, I don't want to play with Delta children. And Epsilons are still worse. They're too stupid to be able to read or write. Besides they wear black, which is such a beastly color. I'm so glad I'm a Beta."
--Aldous Huxley, Brave New World

Quote: (10-27-2014 12:17 AM)Blackhawk Wrote:  

the article

And the top response:
"Here's a list that I really encourage the author of this article to read. Its called: Ways women can stop deluding themselves that men ever need to give a shit about any of this crap."

In the very same comment the likely MGTOW or MRA extolls the virtues of the disheveled scientist, who should get his dick sucked because of his IQ & success.

The "advice" given is just common sense. Part of it is true. Short sleeved shirts just give you the erotic Dilbert-look.

What is however more interesting for a man is not k-selected fashion advice, that is just synonymous with a good provider who knows how to dress for the Sunday brunch. Most guys would like to know what r-selected attire & accessories can really create the coveted tingle-inducing Lover vibe. Impressing grandma is not the big deal here.

Whoa I never knew I had to roll up my sleeves on my button up shirts.

Wow man. These guys really know how to attract the womens.

This is the best guide on the Internet and I will fight anyone who thinks otherwise.

Nope.

The advice was actual not that bad......

"You either build or destroy,where you come from?"

^^ It's just another 'here are some tips' article for dudes. There's billions of these articles.

I'm wearing a workout tank next time I go lift.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

I'm going to wear a cat suit. Bitches love cat suits!

Some decent tips here and there. It's not exactly a revelation for a regular RVF user. But damn, I'm surprised by how many dudes I work with who have either: bad BO or shitty breath. It's like, come on bro, take care of that before you leave the house. Then they complain about not getting laid.

This is relevant - by Heartiste:

Quote:Quote:

Men's fashion serves two competing purposes: To arouse a girl, and to relax a girl's parents.

Known r-selection tips:

- man cleavage - either low cut t-shirt, sweater or more buttons open than seems "proper"
- leather band, etc. accessories
- sometimes even or one "interesting" ring
- leather jacket
- masculine colors with some slight peacocking - usually one mall accessory sufficient - colorful pocket-square, t-shirt with

Maximization of the lover-vibe is what gets a more tingle-inducing message across.

In effect it can be as simple as the character Hank Moody from Californication - all the "cool" characters in that show dress in a similar way.

[Image: hank-moody-y-michelle.jpg]

The term boyfriend material with accompanying fashion does not come from nowhere - even girls make fun of it:

[Image: hey%2Bgirl%2Bthis%2Bsweater%2Bis%2Bmade%...Bmemes.jpg]