rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Woman Arrested For Stealing Sexual Aids

I see no crime here. All I see is a young woman trying to be the best that she can be for her man.

Quote:Quote:

Woman arrested for stealing Rock Hard erection cream, Deep Throat spray

In Spartanburg, South Carolina, Karla Farmer got busted for shoplifting items from a “love unit” at Spencer’s Gifts in the WestGate Mall on Tuesday.

Police arrested the 18-year-old for allegedly nabbing a tube of Rock Hard erection cream as well as a bottle of Deep Throat desensitizing spray, or so says the police report obtained by The Smoking Gun. Mall security initially detained the suspect, when she was found with said items in her purse. Then officers came to the scene and cuffed Farmer after she attempted to run away in the YOLO spirit.

A bra and two pairs of underwear from Victoria’s Secret were also found in her purse.

http://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/230064/w...oat-spray/

[Image: attachment.jpg22346]   

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

[Image: attachment.jpg22346][quote='vinman' pid='862620' dateline='1414335736']

WB

Karla's parents must be very proud of her

A man who procrastinates in his choosing will inevitably have his choice made for him by circumstance.

A true friend is the most precious of all possessions and the one we take the least thought about acquiring.

This is a classic "Faces of Meth" starting face if I ever saw one.

I often think of this kind of deep South white trash pussy. I see a lot of possibilities there...

From the Spartanburg wiki:

Quote:Quote:

Larger animals that can be found here include white-tailed deer, raccoons, wild turkeys, pileated woodpeckers and snapping turtles.

She seems like a mix of all of these varieties, with the raccoon, wild turkey and snapping turtle being predominant. Would love to fuck this exact type as long as it's young and wandering around that Spencer's Gifts "love unit" in a mild meth daze.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

Drugged out SIF. I can see why she needs the erection cream. WNB.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

I was just about to say she looked like a possible SIF too but she does have a pretty face. WB if no other options were available.

Read my Latest at Return of Kings: 11 Lessons in Leadership from Julius Caesar
My Blog | Twitter

WB. may be SIF and bell bottomed, but I'd be willing to give her a good Bible thumping.