rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Airport pickup strategy

Airport pickup strategy

Ok, a few guys have asked about this so here goes. In my prior life I traveled a lot so I was in airports and on planes a lot. One thing I noticed from all of that flying was that the airlines almost never arranged for a decent looking girl to sit next to me - how rude of them. So from my frustration with this I decided to do something about it and developed a strategy for getting my own decent looking girls to travel with.

There are two markets for women in an airport: those on your flight and everything else. I am not concerned with women that are not on my flight because obviously they are not going to where I am going. I am not going to fly anywhere to meet a woman so I don't concern myself with women not on my flight. You can pick these women up and I have. You just stroll around and approach them as usually. If they have time bounce them to a bar for a drink. You can get their phone number if you are going to be in their city in the near future. The girls I am looking for are the ones on my flight. I have two tactics that I use for this.

So I go the departure area and sit in a corner if I am early. I check out all the girls coming in. If I see a girl I like and she's alone I just amble over and start a conversation with her. My opening line is usually are you visiting or living in whatever city the plane is going to. If she seems attracted to me on a minimal level I keep the conversation going and build rapport. I keep talking until it's time to board then I say, hey, let's sit together so we can continue talking. If you have built enough comfort they always say sure. BUT they will voice the concern what if the seat next to them is not available. You tell them not to worry you will handle it. You go and sit with her. If someone comes and say oh that's my seat this is what you tell them. Hey, I just ran into my old friend here would you mind switching seats, I'm in 22B or whatever. They will never say no. Once you are sitting with her continue gaming. Once they flight in the air and the plane gets a little dark start escalating. If there is someone in the third seat next to her it may be a bit tricky. But I've managed to hold hands, share food, kiss, have them sleep on my shoulder and lap and once on a red eye to London banged right in the seats. It's sure as hell beat playing on your laptop or watching a movie on a boring flight plus for some reason I get more horny on flights, must be the altitude or something.

Just pretend its a first date and act accordingly. You can built a lot of rapport on flights that last for a few hours plus you are sitting right next to each other. Once you land get her number and set up the 2nd date. I've done this bunch of times now and the quality of girls have always been high and young.

IF I get to the gate late this is what I do. I wait to board last! I then walk down the whole plane looking for a vacant seat next to a cute girl and just pick the cutest girl I can find and sit next to her as if that's my seat.

This strategy also works on trains and buses.

Attached is Chinese girl I picked up on a flight back from NY to Miami. This was AFTER a Brazilian model who was engaged (huge rock) turned me down on the same flight. Then another Chinese girl on a train from NJ to NYC. Once a Brazilian model on a flight from Sao Paulo to Miami did this to me, I was looking at her and smiling inside, I thought it was hilarious.

Airport pickup strategy

I can barely sit comfortably in airline seats, how did you manage to bang in them?

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Airport pickup strategy

You need a larger plane with the arms that go up. You put the girl on her side and pretend you are spooning. While covering up with a big blanket. Of course it has to be in the night while it's dark and you need the row of seats to yourself. Lots of factors have to fall into place including the right girl.

Airport pickup strategy

Damn that Chinese girl is gorgeous, top in my book. Is that the one you banged on the seats?

How do you even do that? Didn't other people say anything?

Airport pickup strategy

These girls are only a 7-8 in my book. No she was not the one I banged. That was another half Latin girl. Chinese girls are not very sexual by nature. If it's at night most people are going to either be asleep or half-asleep and it's not like you and girl are making a lot of noise.

Airport pickup strategy

Definitely gaming on a higher level (no pun intended). Congrats on that.

Airport pickup strategy

Thanks but I don't think this is any more difficult than picking up a girl in club, actually it's easier I think.

Airport pickup strategy

Quote: (10-25-2014 12:24 PM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

Thanks but I don't think this is any more difficult than picking up a girl in club, actually it's easier I think.

I think a lot of times we switch off our game hats (myself included) outside of socially deemed bang zones such as nightclubs, bars. Some guys I know feed very well in socially deemed neutral zones such as supermarkets, gyms, planes.

My <insert family member> picked up a female police officer. He also picked up one of the workers in Lagos while I was making sure I could get my luggage.

So when one's game is permanently on, possibilities are endless and very interesting.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Airport pickup strategy

@moma this is very true. You can't think of any place as off limits because then you limit yourself.

Airport pickup strategy

Post the brazilian/ latin pics [Image: tongue.gif]

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.
- Garry Kasparov | ‏@Kasparov63

Airport pickup strategy

Let me add an addendum to this: picking up airline flight attendants.

This is actually more tricky unless the plane is fairly empty and they can chat with you by your seat without too many people around. This is rarely the case these days with plane filling up to the max. What I do is that I have a little chat with them by my seat just to gauge interest level. Then I wait for them to go into the back serving area of the plane. I then go to the bathroom in that area and then I come out and ask them for a drink. I then just stick around there drinking the drink and talking to them and try to get their number. What I am really interested in is if they are staying over in whatever city I am going to. If they are I tell them lets me up for a drink or to grab some dinner or whatever. For some strange reason though, most of the good looking ones I have met, were usually married or had boyfriends.

@xmlenigma I can't, that girl is married now and lives in the US. The Chinese girls are no longer here.

Airport pickup strategy

Train game anywhere on the Boston-DC corridor is tons of fun, esp leaving Penn station where like 100 cute girls get on some days/nights.

Been doing this almost my whole adult life. Definitely scored hotties this way. Not hard if you are going to same place like Nomad said.

If they are up for drinks on the train, they are definitely up for a party.

Airport pickup strategy

Quote: (10-25-2014 02:24 PM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

Let me add an addendum to this: picking up airline flight attendants.

This is actually more tricky unless the plane is fairly empty and they can chat with you by your seat without too many people around. This is rarely the case these days with plane filling up to the max. What I do is that I have a little chat with them by my seat just to gauge interest level. Then I wait for them to go into the back serving area of the plane. I then go to the bathroom in that area and then I come out and ask them for a drink. I then just stick around there drinking the drink and talking to them and try to get their number. What I am really interested in is if they are staying over in whatever city I am going to. If they are I tell them lets me up for a drink or to grab some dinner or whatever. For some strange reason though, most of the good looking ones I have met, were usually married or had boyfriends.

@xmlenigma I can't, that girl is married now and lives in the US. The Chinese girls are no longer here.

PM if you can - I miss Brazilian ladies here.. [Image: sad.gif] Wonder how to hone in on them stateside.

[Image: smile.gif] Did this a while back when I was flying a lot. (International FA) She found a way to give me her contact info after we were "off the flight" [Image: tongue.gif]

In the US most FAs are old and not game worthy these days. Are there any players who've seen OTHERWISE on some airlines?

Recent trip ended up chatting up a cutie pre boarding and then sat together.. and so on.

Its not tough to do, logistics of things THEN or LATER are well.. unpredictable. But, yeah its a FUN thing for the moment and you get some 'ego' boosting points

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.

Airport pickup strategy

Quote: (10-25-2014 02:30 PM)horn Wrote:  

Train game anywhere on the Boston-DC corridor is tons of fun, esp leaving Penn station where like 100 cute girls get on some days/nights.

Been doing this almost my whole adult life. Definitely scored hotties this way. Not hard if you are going to same place like Nomad said.

If they are up for drinks on the train, they are definitely up for a party.

Train game I can totally see - been on that route and it's a lot easier than an airplane since the seats are not assigned, and larger. That same route via air is a different story altogether. If I had my seat I picked out (ahead of the wing (quieter), not all the way to the front (fighting with every other business traveler who boards first to get overhead space) but right around seat 10 or 11 in a short-haul jet (with enough chance to get some overhead space before the hoi-palloi boards)), then no, you would not be getting me to move with your "I just met a friend" switch attempt unless you and her were sitting literally one seat apart - then maybe.

I commend anyone able to do this variation of day game on an airplane, especially a short haul flight in a tiny plane, since it seems there are never any empty seats and flights are frequently overbooked. They don't make money flying half-empty planes, after all. I agree that for whatever reason I get a bit more aroused if I see an attractive woman on an airplane - maybe something to do with the altitude, different blood pressure, not really sure.

Good looking flight attendants will almost always have boyfriends/husbands because their pay and working hours are so shitty they need a provider, especially if they are in a large city sharing a one bedroom apartment with two other flight attendants - their choice is easy. But it's rare to see attractive flight attendants on US carriers nowadays anyway as the airlines hire the most lawsuit-proof employees they can find - fat, old, lesbian, utterly gay men, etc. They'd love to do the same for pilots, were it not for the skill set required.

My theory on most of your regular female travelers having boyfriends or be married is because the young single women don't travel much, So you're less likely to run into them. Except for the occasional flight home from college, the trip abroad to bang Southern European males while they "study" overseas for a semester, etc. Unlike their well used vaginas, most American women barely have marks in their passports until they hit thirty. By the time they've been out of college for a few years, they're either married or they have a boyfriend (along with an ex boyfriend and a fuck buddy that he doesn't know about) as well as a career that might involve more flying around (and banging in different locations, when separated from said boyfriend/husband).

Airport pickup strategy

A bang on the plane not in a private washroom? Damn that's good.

If there's a takeaway from this it shouldn't only be that we can bang girls on planes in passenger seats with people around.

I think the main lesson here should be that sex is possible is highly unlikely and unfavourable situations, we just have to factor in numbers game and coincidence, but most importantly be open to possibilities and act in these scenarios.

Airport pickup strategy

@jack I don't do short-haul flights so I don't know. All of this is in big planes.

@Nasc Banging in a airplane bathroom these days is tough. They are really small, tough to fit two people into them. The best you can hope for is a BJ with the girl sitting on the toilet seat and you standing in front of her. Also it's easier to get caught and I think it's actually illegal to have sex on a plane these days.

Airport pickup strategy

For sure. I hope I didn't hint at suggesting banging in an airplane isn't much of a challenge.

For transport-related bangs (when those come around) I'll stick to cars for now.

Airport pickup strategy

This is ingenious, i spend alotof time inthe airport.... so i will apply and add alittle bit

"All My Bitches love me....I love all my bitches,
but its like soon as I cum... I come to my senses."

Airport pickup strategy

Man, really nice post! You my friend have just enlighten my day.

Airport pickup strategy

Are you a short person? I'm not big as all and I can barely fit on planes.
There is no way I could comfortably lay over a three seat section on a plane. I can't imaging having two people lay on one

I am the cock carousel

Airport pickup strategy

Nice thread. OP's hack to neutralize the assigned seating conundrum is friggin' masterful, kudos.

I do have a thing for flight attendants, and the younger ones can be quite attractive, but I've never gamed one on a plane. HOWEVER, I have met numerous ones out and about in bar/nightclub settings or via daygame, and they can be quite open and friendly (part of the job, I suppose). Made out with 2 of them but never sealed the deal. Icelandair and Delta...good times. [Image: banana.gif]

Airport pickup strategy

Thanks.

@Source You don't lay down on the seats. You just turn the girl a bit on her side with her back to you almost like she's sitting on your lap but at an angle. This was a Boeing 747 - Virgin Atlantic. And I am not a big guy (150lbs) and this was a small girl.

Airport pickup strategy

Quote: (10-27-2014 01:45 PM)silviophonic Wrote:  

Nice thread. OP's hack to neutralize the assigned seating conundrum is friggin' masterful, kudos.

I do have a thing for flight attendants, and the younger ones can be quite attractive, but I've never gamed one on a plane. HOWEVER, I have met numerous ones out and about in bar/nightclub settings or via daygame, and they can be quite open and friendly (part of the job, I suppose). Made out with 2 of them but never sealed the deal. Icelandair and Delta...good times. [Image: banana.gif]

I've always had a thing for FAs (not in the US though).. Did get one from KLM several years back. Miss those times when I was flying a lot.

Quote: (10-27-2014 02:03 PM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

Thanks.

@Source You don't lay down on the seats. You just turn the girl a bit on her side with her back to you almost like she's sitting on your lap but at an angle. This was a Boeing 747 - Virgin Atlantic. And I am not a big guy (150lbs) and this was a small girl.

Hmm.. the only kind of doable position (even with the adjacent seat rows full you pulled this off quietly?).
So we'd love to hear the story buddy.. from start to finish [Image: wink.gif] [Image: tongue.gif]

Airport pickup strategy

Well, I'm not big into writing long stories and besides, it's was more a product of circumstances than game. This was actually before I had developed my airline pick up strategy. I was just sitting in the middle row towards the back of the plane and there was this cute girl sitting by the window in the same row. She looked over a few times and we made eye contact. Once in flight I happened to walk by her and she looked up and smiled so I stopped and we started talking. I ended up sitting down next to her and we ended up hanging out talking and stuff for the rest of the flight. Since it was a long flight we actually did a bunch of stuff together like eat and watch a movie. When it got dark and they turned off the light we ended up sort of cuddling with each other under the blankets. There wasn't a lot of people around the rear of the plane and the flight attendants weren't walking around anymore. Most people were sleeping or trying to sleep. Anyway, one thing led to another and we started messing around and then we ended up having sex. She just pulled down her pants and I did the same.

It wasn't something I had planned. It wasn't something I had even really tried to make happen to be honest. It was just something that happened due to a combination of factors.

Airport pickup strategy

[Image: smile.gif] I get it. Nice. Law of probabilities.