rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Beware the fat woman's rage

http://www.news.com.au/world/north-ameri...7099745167

Quote:Quote:

When Melissa Dawn Sellars discovered that her housemate had chucked out her spaghetti and meatballs she was furious.
Her row with boyfriend Carlos Ortiz escalated. 33-year-old Sellars allegedly became so incensed that she poured fingernail polish over Ortiz, 42, and ignited it in his apartment in Clearwater, Florida.

“She was setting little objects on fire, then that turned into pouring nail polish remover all over him, and then all of a sudden, the lighter sparked and he lit on fire,” witness Ines Causevic, a friend of the victim, told Bay News 9.
Causevic said she threw water on Ortiz and tore his shirt off, trying to put out the fire.
“When he got up, his face was like melting off, it was pink and sore,” said Causevic. “His lips were burning.”

Taking sweeps on the length of the prison sentence to be offered, even taking into account she was on probation at the time. Shall we start the bidding at ... 6 months?

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

10 months plus a little turn or 3 in one of these:

[Image: http-inlinethumb41.webshots.com-44648-20...600Q85.jpg]

"As wolves among sheep we have wandered"

From the title, I thought this was another Lindy West thread.

[Image: jabba-the-hut.png]

"Beware the chubby girl, my son!
The jaws that bite, the folds that flap!
Beware the BBW and shun,
The girl shoving bon-bons in her trap!"

I don't know. I get angry when someone deliberately messes with my food, but I would never burn someone's face off over it.

Tubbo's mugshot is pretty unsettling, by the way.

She's got that John Wayne Gacy smile.

[Image: EQ3Rji3.jpg][Image: RL2sVre.jpg]

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18