rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ideal Looks For Each Country Collection

What are the looks that do best in each country
I really want to know all the ideal looks for each country across the world. From travelling i have learned that every traveler will have a different experience in a country based on how he looks. I think it would be good to have all this information in one place.

To start, just put the name of the country and all the look(s) that get an advantage in that country. Then, tell us your personal look so people will see how it will affect how you see (ie I have noticed some places that black guys do well, but a black guy would be able to better tell you those things.) I will start.

I'm white with black hair and brown eyes. 6'1" American

Mexico: White skin, light hair, light eyes and black guys (exotic and rare); all these things can make Mexico a bit easier for you.

Dominican Republic: A consistent rule in the DR is that most girls all want/like lighter skin and straight hair.

Haiti: Any western country (especially USA after Barack Obama and that all of them have heard rags to riches stories from usa)

Nicaragua: Most nicaraguans are short, so height means little here. They find lighter skin, lighter eyes and lighter hair attractive. However, they are very interested by anybody foreign.

Colombia: A country with a lot of different skin tones, but light skin is still seen as the most attractive. White skin will help, but blue/green eyes and blonde hair is an unfair advantage in Colombia. Also Asians can get big exotic points because there are very few in Colombia.

Venezuela: Exactly the same as Colombia from what I noticed.

Philippines: Height is of little importance here because they are one of the smallest peoples on the planet. They LOVE white people. Especially Americans thanks to growing up watching American TV and movies. White skin is seen as Beautiful.

Thailand: I feel like Thai people like Thai people (upper class), but after them comes white people. There are a freakishly high number of Thai girls that only date white people. I noticed a Latino guy doing just as well as most white, but I'm not latino enough to say.

Cambodia: They find white skin very attractive, like most south east asian countries. I have never been to another country more racist against black people than Cambodia.

Vietnam: I have never been to a place more obsessed with having white skin than Vietnam. Girls will cover every inch of their bodies when they go out (in 90 degree weather), just so they won't get darker skin from the sun. Another country where your height doesn't matter much because they are so small.

Poland: Darker featured white guys do really well here and opposite lighter featured guys are at a disadvantage. Open to black guys, I think there is a percentage that really want them. Latinos should do well here, but there are a lot of really tall Polish girls, so height is a plus.

Germany: LOVE black guys.

Ukraine: I feel like Ukrainian girls actually prefer slavic men. Being white of any type is really good here. Big disadvantage for middle easterners thanks to Turkish sex tourists and many girls are racist. Height seems important because a lot of Ukranian girls are tall.

Romania: Lighter featured white guys do well here, light eye color isn't an advantage but a light color of hair is. If you are dark featured you will just blend in. Romanian guys dress surprisingly well, so you have to compete with that.

So you're saying be white and if not go to Germany. Got it!

Cliffnotes:

[Image: 750546.jpg]

but I think in most of Europe (except some racist slavic countries) that white skin means nothing because it's simply common. And going to Korea being white seems like a negative. I just didn't write about these places because I haven't gone there, choosing rather to go where I could have an advantage. Also I have heard that in Jamaica white skin is a negative as well. But I haven't spent enough time in these places to know for sure. Then there is the middle east where I have never heard of a white advantage.

And it's not just "White" people who get these advantages. It's light skinned latinos, asians, and middle easterners as well. Sometimes it's only the white skin, not the Caucasian appearance

Japan and Sweden can be good for black guys. Excluding the stereotypes of course.

I have a good friend in Germany. Will be visiting him next year. Will see if the German women really do love black guys when I get there.

This is why ironically I love being black in the game. With few exceptions there's no inherent social value to boost my success.
This causes you to really max out your potential whereas someone else may have rested on their laurels. It also makes success that much sweeter.

I don't subscribe to this standard rule, Roosh had a great article about this awhile ago.

There is a big variation between black men as there is between white men, some girls like that dark African look and some will prefer a lighter look.

I am sure if all the black guys on this forum travelled to Germany on a trip, some would never want to leave and some would say the place is (insert negative comment).

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Quote: (10-21-2014 02:33 PM)20Nation Wrote:  

And going to Korea being white seems like a negative.

I think I never been to a country which are so obsessed with white skin like Korea.
Seriously, have you seen any paler people on the planet?

So conservative family values that many Koreans have I see no advantage of being a non white who are going to Korea.

French Canada and Latino? Can anyone attest?

Life is good

Quote: (10-21-2014 06:21 PM)simondice Wrote:  

Win!

Quote: (10-21-2014 06:21 PM)simondice Wrote:  

Possibly. The Quebecois chicks do like the brothas and, by extension, might have a thing going on for latin dudes. Salsa, bachata, and all that other shit is extremely popular here, so it wouldn't surprise me if latino guys are cleaning up.

The main thing to remember about Quebec girls is that they're French-speaking Americanized sluts. They're barely distinguishable from the average white ho south of the border.

Quote: (10-21-2014 06:11 PM)Chaos Wrote:  

And going to Korea being white seems like a negative.

I think I never been to a country which are so obsessed with white skin like Korea.
Seriously, have you seen any paler people on the planet?

So conservative family values that many Koreans have I see no advantage of being a non white who are going to Korea.

Koreans are ethnocentric. It's not the "whiteness" that matters it's the fact that you're a foreigner. A white european foreigner is still considered second class in Korea.

Northeast asian "skin tone" prejudice has different qualifications anyways. It's more of a victorian era type thing..white skin means you are sheltered and of higher class. Dark skin means you are a laborer working out in the sun.

How are arab world women? (Algeria, Morocco, Jordan, etc)

Also, how is Israel?

Ok so as a white guy bleach and highlight my hair, wear blue contacts in Latin America.

In Asia just stay concious.

I have a real question 20Nation may be in the same boat:

I have dark hair, hazel eyes, tall, and pale as fuck (lobster tan). I like white girls. Which European countries give me the best shot?

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

@20 Nation:
Poland: Darker featured white guys do really well here and opposite lighter featured guys are at a disadvantage. Open to black guys, I think there is a percentage that really want them. Latinos should do well here, but there are a lot of really tall Polish girls, so height is a plus.

Spot on about Poland, I failed miserably there (only spent significant time in Warsaw and near Gdansk). It is one of the few European countries where being of average height, pale, and blonde (myself) is a disadvantage. By the way, Polish girls love the Latin look!

I will add another country to the list which is very similar but just might be one of the most competitive countries IMHO for game and that is

Lithuania: Darker featured, tall, white guys do really well here. Also, this summer I saw black guys pulling high talent around Klaipeda and Palanga. If you're black (we are talking American/Canadian), tall and well-groomed your exotic factor is through the roof. I will use a new word BGF (Black God Factor) is visible there.

Black guys do well everywhere.... Thank you triple G because I've heard nothing of Lithuania

"I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story." Nas

Relevant:

My brother is 6'3, has light teal blue eyes, jet black hair, and is as pale as a ginger. You can tell he's mixed because he looks "exotic"

Girls in America want to take pictures of him when he comes and visits and we're out somewhere.

In Brazil they wanted to "eat" him

He got lots of shit in Eu

He said women really loved his nose, he's got an pointy upturned one but he was called "too beautiful" and got accused of "changes women like changing the shoes"

If that description fits you then stay in the west where women will throw themselves at you and you've already got the bang before they attack you with insecurities unlike places such as Eu where women will be shit testing you and demand reasons why you chose them and always doubt you because of insecurities; assuming you fit the profile of course

I'll pry him for more information and update

Wish we could trade genetics [Image: dodgy.gif]

Edit: It must be pretty great being black because all women love black guys

"Game" aparently is obsolete. All you need is the right look in the right place.

Even if your look is 'optimized' for a particular country the best you will get is lots of looks and a few smiles. You'll still have to approach and run tight game.

Don't fall into the trap of thinking you don't need to put the work in.

Learn Spanish Game Latinas
http://pickupspanish.com/

And it's not just "White" people who get these advantages. It's light skinned latinos, asians, and middle easterners as well. Sometimes it's only the white skin, not the Caucasian appearance

I second this.

I think it has to do with nationality as well.

I guess in America when people think white, they think this:

[Image: Ryan.jpg]

But would these guys be considered white in America?

[Image: Oscar-De-La-Hoya-9542428-1-402.jpg]

[Image: komander.jpg]

^^^^^In America these guys are not considered "white" but are labeled as Hispanics because of their last name. That's why I can't stress the importance of traveling and going places where your look can be an advantage.

Quick story. I look like De La Hoya, very similar features, black hair, and dark brown eyes. FOB Asians in college refer to me as the "white guy". To many of them I'm just plain white. When I went to Cuba, the girls referred to me as "guerito lindo" or "cute whitey". Heck even in Mexico where my family is from I'm considered white. This does not happen in America at all, unless they are from other countries. People from Europe think I'm Spanish.

To my light skinned Latinos out there, go out and travel man! You won't regret it.

I'm a Latino with an olive, light brown color and jet black hair. England outside of London was a cake walk but I haven't ventured into other parts of Europe yet. Im talking about girls coming up to me and saying stupid things in Spanish like "hola novio". I did not go there for the girls and was shocked that they were into me like that. Is this thread basically saying that you'll kill it anywhere if you're white haha.?

I don't have extensive traveling experience but I recently just spent a month in Brazil. I think a lot of these "person from X race will do well in Y country" are just a waste of time and have been discussed ad nauseum. No girl is going to jump straight on your dick because you look a certain way. You still need to approach, and often times a basic understanding of the local language is necessary. Game is the most important thing, not where you choose to go for vacation.

I've been to a lot of countries and the "White God" factor is basically overblown in my opinion. I'll summarize the reasons as follows:

- What is characterized as "White God" factor is really tourists and foreigners getting more attention because they are presumed to have more money. What some guys view as locals worshiping whiteness is just poor locals in the tourist industry viewing any foreigner as a walking ATM. This is not just reserved for white guys, non-white guys get this type of attention in many tourist places. I've seen this all over the place from Bali to Bangkok to Rio.

- White guys very often end up hanging out with the shady girls of a society and interpret that to mean that girls from the wider population worship White guys. A classic example is Thailand where literally 90% plus of the White guys who score with Thai girls are dealing with the small segment of Thai society that is open to White guys (generally pros, semi pros, gringo hunters). I guarantee you that the vast majority of Thai girls have never touched a white guy and that in any society the mass of women generally prefer the guys who look like local guys.

- Being white is one factor among many when girls are selecting a guy. In any society the vast majority of girls are not actively seeking a non-local whether that is because of cultural, language or just practical reasons caused by lack of supply. When guys act like just being white is enough, even if they are only 5'9 or have shit game, then that is just completely wrong. I would say your race never has any more than a 15-20% variable in any society I've been. The idea that a white guy can just jump off the plane in Brazil or SE Asia and score left and right (with legit girls) is completely bogus.

- There has never been a proper "scientific" study done between white guys v. non-white guys. What I mean is that if someone claims Whites rule in the Philippines to really test this you would have to bring in the same amount of Arab, Indian, or Black guys and have them throw around the same amount of money as whites do. You rarely get this situation so you never are able to properly evaluate how other groups would fare. However, there are some examples such as with Koreans around SE Asia. You go to Manila and there are whole sections of the city dedicated to taking care of Korean men because they have built a reputation in the country. A similar thing is happening with Arab guys in Bangkok. Perceptions are not inherently based on someone's skin color but instead are created by how people in a given country view certain groups of foreigners. When those foreigners come in numbers and thrown down money then guess what: pussy opens up.

Anyway, this forum has too many posts in which white guys attribute their likelihood of success in a country to their whiteness. After hanging out with hundreds of white guys all around the world on six continents I have to call flame on the "White God" factor. You have to have something else going for you whether it's height, money, or personality. Legit girls do not fall in your lap just because you are a certain color. I think for some white guys thinking that there is salvation abroad because of their skin color serves as a form of therapeutic hope from hideous American women. In reality though, you always have to work for your pussy.

I agree with what nomadicdude mentions above. At the end of the day one must still have some decent qualities in order to achieve some kind of status or a characteristic that is alluring to a local woman.

I can get laid in the USA because I am confident in myself, and that is the differentiating factor for the women used to typical beta guys.

I can get laid in Colombia because they are initially intrigued by the American guy and I have an easier time getting dates and chances to meet up.

It's all about figuring out what you have to do to match with a girl, not necessarily simply having a characteristic that they find appealing. I might get more dates in Colombia if I was blonde, but still I'd have to have the skills to close and keep their attention.

One thing that some people haven't mentioned yet is that most guys on here are probably still better looking than the average man. The reason being is that there is a big emphasis on self improvement on this forum that most guys follow. Aside from game most guys on here probably stay fit and at least know how to dress. Also, if you're even slightly taller than the local average then you're already ahead of the curve. I don't think race is as important as some people make it out to be in some of these countries. You'll have your niche that goes specifically for certain types of foreigners but it's a niche and not a majority. Race plays a way more complex part in dating in the anglosphere. Maybe we're all projecting a little due to growing up in the anglosphere.

What you think is white god factor may just be that you're better looking on average, period.

If I had never been to the Philippines (or SEA) before and just read stuff on the internet i'd wrongly assume that it's a place that's only good for white guys. That's just a complete misrepresentation of not just that country in particular but asia in general. I'm not white but Philippines has been damn good for me and so are most other parts of asia.