rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Nightclub is not redpill

Nightclub is not redpill

Earlier that night , I decided to do lone wolfing and sat in one of the best pubs in my city . This pub had an appealing ratio of chicks most of them expats and short term travellers . I was doing good , I approached 2 chicks spoke to them but were busy discussing something since they were sitting face to face which is a warning signal.

As am sitting drinking my beer , I get a call from a beta friend of mine who insists on picking me up to change the venue and hit the nightclub . He had a pile of cash that night ,and was planning to spend it on a bottle of Vodka and impress bitches. I totally hated changing the venue because this is what I have noticed so far.

As the thread title says , I believe that nightclubs are not red pill .
This is why :

-Attention whoring : So many ugly skanks coming to validate their ego , and passionately waiting for betas to hit on them because they're drunk.

- Loud Music and Communication : This is one of the major obstacles to opening chicks , sometimes no matter how much you scream they can't hear anything you say . Eventually , you'll just walk away .

-Fierce competition : It's not that I don't like challenging white knights ,but I see despair in their eyes . They're willing to pay as much drinks as they can just to satisfy that girl and make her attracted to him .

-Frame distortion: At one point beyond tipsiness I seem to forget all my red pill teachings .I get sucked into beta's atmosphere which is self destructive and not charming at all .

I am currently 24 , and won't be hitting nightclubs anytime soon . I feel comfortable and confident in pubs/lounge/ hotel bars and pulled many times from those venues.

Do you guys get the same vibe when partying in a nightclub ?

Nightclub is not redpill

Nightclubs are generally just paying a lot to maybe get laid. Pubs at least you can have a good time with friends, approach girls when they come in and plant seeds even if you don't pull that night.

Litmus test for a venue- can you benefit if you don't pull that night? Nightclub definitely fails that, and even if you do pull you're paying a hefty price for doing so if you ventured into bottle service territory. At pubs I've had enjoyable times with male friends, and generally at no more than the cost of 40$, assuming 5-8 drinks that are about 5-8 dollars apiece.

Nightclub is not redpill

Just do day game.

Although the vibe is a bit different, the girls are the same out on the street as in the club. In the West, experience will quickly tell you that it is just as easy to pull a same-day-lay as a same-night-lay. A girl who wants to get fucked will have a mindset that is inherent in her, she doesn-t just magically become a whore at night.

Nightclub is not redpill

Quote: (10-21-2014 11:09 AM)Jameson Wrote:  

Nightclub definitely fails that, and even if you do pull you're paying a hefty price for doing so if you ventured into bottle service territory.
That's exactly what pissed me off . What's more, my friend spent about 150$ for the bottle, then left the nightclub so desperate . I had to tell him that you cannot score all the time , and rough nights like these happen once in a while.
Money can't do all the work without game ,and sometimes even luck for his case.
Quote: (10-21-2014 10:06 PM)OnlyMarryInTajikistan Wrote:  

Just do day game.
Although the vibe is a bit different, the girls are the same out on the street as in the club. In the West, experience will quickly tell you that it is just as easy to pull a same-day-lay as a same-night-lay.
Daygame is my favourite activity.
It's pretty different here , the quality of girls in the daytime and pubs are way superior than those of the nightclubs . In nightclubs here ,eveytime I hit them , I run into chicks that I would never build a chemistry with .
They hang out in groups, and protect each other from any guy approaching. It's more like a bitch-peer pressure , even if one of those chicks is attracted to you she'll succomb to the influence of the group .

This is why I love pubs , you get to speak to a quality girl , discuss quality topics ,have a smoke , enjoy some deep house/chillout music in the background in a laidback environment.

Nightclub is not redpill

Quote: (10-22-2014 09:51 AM)Euphoric_Breeze Wrote:  

Daygame is my favourite activity.
It's pretty different here , the quality of girls in the daytime and pubs are way superior than those of the nightclubs . In nightclubs here ,eveytime I hit them , I run into chicks that I would never build a chemistry with .
They hang out in groups, and protect each other from any guy approaching. It's more like a bitch-peer pressure , even if one of those chicks is attracted to you she'll succomb to the influence of the group .

This is why I love pubs , you get to speak to a quality girl , discuss quality topics ,have a smoke , enjoy some deep house/chillout music in the background in a laidback environment.

It really is no different. During the day you have the same girls as during the night. At night they behave differently due to circumstance, so during the day they can "seem" like good girls, but they absolutely are not. Scandinavia is a good example, a lot of girls are very shy and if you didn't know better, you would swear a lot of them are "good girls". Yet these are girls who often have 50+ partners and fuck strangers every weekend.

If she is Western, she is almost always a whore. A girl thinks as her society does, it doesn't matter if the Sun is out or not.

Nightclub is not redpill

Pubs and bars are nice for weekdays, but I couldn't understand (if you are into gaming girls) why would you choose anything other than nightclubs on weekends to go hit up girls. There are the most hottest women, most amount of party-mode, most amount stimulation. Just chill, have fun and it's all cool, don't view people overall in such a negative light [Image: biggrin.gif], that can help also.

- Attention whoring
Same girls that you see everywhere around you go to these nightclubs, that is a fact, they are normal girls.

- Loud Music
Yes it's kind of loud, but there's a challenge and it's fun. Also forces you to focus on your sub-communication.

- Fierce competition
Yeah right, guys swarming on girls buying them drinks is real fucking decent competition [Image: biggrin.gif].