rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

gaming tall women

gaming tall women

what sort of approach would you take to game a girl who is taller than you! I generally have a drop in confidence approaching and escalating with taller ladies...My mind sends me a message that I am not in control and I can't really maintain a confident frame! has anyone ever been in such situation and what did you do to offset it?

gaming tall women

good question. I automatically dismiss girls that are taller than me.

Just assume she wants to gargle your semen

gaming tall women

Open with "hey shorty" ask of her parents didn't tell her to drink more milk otherwise she wouldn't grow well. Most tall girls were really awkward as teenagers. Like great Dane pups. Had huge feet and hands. Tell her that if you were on a cruise together and the boat began to sink you would pair up with her. Because she's probably a good swimmer. Because she likely never needs flippers.

You should get a shoulder punch about now from her. That means you are invited to punch her vagina. With your meat stick

But as a russian saying goes. In bed most everyone is the same height.

gaming tall women

Tall women disgust me

gaming tall women

Tall women are the easiest group to game.

They are big and intimidating, but women underneath, they have the same wants and desires as any other girl. They rarely get to experience things like masculinity, dominance and leading, because most men respond to what they see on the outside, and not to what the girl really wants on the inside.

I cannot say this is the case for all of them, but in my experience they fall in love the fastest and easiest. A sign you are doing well is that the girl assumes a submissive position, slouching while sitting down. She does this because it is a woman's natural desire to be feminine around a masculine man, but her excessive size has always been a problem. She makes up for it, if she likes you, with somewhat awkward body-language.

gaming tall women

Invest in a step stool.

gaming tall women

There is no special trick or line. Be unphased by the height issue and just go at it like any other girl - maximize your value, your social skills, and your approaching - and hope one bites. The majority won't, which you have to accept, but among them there is a small percentage that are okay with a shorter guy.

gaming tall women

Quote: (10-16-2014 05:37 PM)OnlyMarryInTajikistan Wrote:  

Tall women are the easiest group to game.

Didn't you say somewhere that you were 6'5"? Yours is an irrelevant statement.