rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best country/city to get results with internet game

Hey so winter is nearly upon us. And if you're planning to be anywhere in Europe, like me, daygaming opportunities will be very spare as parks, markets and streets will start to go bare and girls hibernate more in their homes. But during that time, it's when internet gaming starts to ramp up. So the question is what places have you done the best using internet game?

For me, quite surprisingly, it was Ukraine. I don't know whether it was the fact that there was a sheer high number of hot girls what but I got a fairly good rate of response from cute girls. The only thing that sucks is that many tried to chat with me in Ukranian and I can't communicate squat, but got some hookups out of it.

Anyway, let's hear your nominees.

I'd say The Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Denmark, Sweden and Norway.
These countries have the coolest and most organised internet dating sites IMO.

And most of these sites are for free!

Speaking for Europe I would say that no country is ideal for online game.
Every time I tried it (in different countries) I didn't have the results I wanted and the process is pretty time consuming so, in my opinion, it's not worth a shot.

The only girls I was able to find online were or below par in looks or looking for attention to enhance their self esteem.

There are men that keep worshipping online dating sites but honestly I don't get it. The average girl (and the ones above average) don't need online dating sites to find a mate and so they don't use it (at least in a serious way).

Forget Germany completely for online game apps. Full of horny dudes and low average woman

Actually you're right, in general online gaming is not much fruitful in Europe.
I just meant specific websites in some countries: Finya in Germany, Relatieplanet NL in Netherlands and Flanders, and Dating DK in Denmark.

Wow the Netherlands as a choice European city. I can't stand this country-full of butch feminists with the odd unobtainable dime.

UK seems a pussy paradise in comparison!

But pleased it's good for you.

I wouldn't say their mentality is cool but as you said some of them truly look like dimes..

I downloaded a fake location app and set my location for Jakarta. In less than 2 days I had no less than 12 girls asking if I would like to meet up. Some hood rats, some 'good' chinese girls and some barely legals (18-19). I would say something like "Oh sorry I'm in my PJ's already" or "Oh I need to clean my room" and half the time they would offer to come over to my place or even clean my place?

All of these girls I found attractive enough to 'Swipe Right' 7 and upwards.

My guess is that Internet Game in Jakarta is pretty easy.

Quote: (11-03-2014 07:39 PM)CodyB Wrote:  

I downloaded a fake location app and set my location for Jakarta. In less than 2 days I had no less than 12 girls asking if I would like to meet up. Some hood rats, some 'good' chinese girls and some barely legals (18-19). I would say something like "Oh sorry I'm in my PJ's already" or "Oh I need to clean my room" and half the time they would offer to come over to my place or even clean my place?

All of these girls I found attractive enough to 'Swipe Right' 7 and upwards.

My guess is that Internet Game in Jakarta is pretty easy.

Indonesia is nearly as easy as Phils, like shooting fish in a barrel. If I were to rank S.E asian countries in terms of easiness It would probably be something like this

1. Philippines
2. Indonesia
3. Thailand
4. Cambodia