rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gaming My Girlfriend

Gaming My Girlfriend

Hey guys, new here. Signed up in June, been reading as much as I can more recently. Swallowed TRP very hard after breaking up with a girl back in March. We were together for 5 years and upon searching for answers to that "tragedy" I found ROK, this site, The Rational Male, TRP-Reddit, etc. I cannot tell you how grateful I am for this website and the others I've mentioned. I am a 29 year old musician who has done ok with women (banged ~ 30+) but looking back at most of my successes it's not because I was any good at game. At all. I attribute most of my success to being a musician and being better looking than most.

Anyway, I now have a 19 year old girlfriend. She is an 8, maybe a 9 on a good day. We have been together since July and she is a drama-queen, facebook-addicted, smart phone whore. I really enjoy fucking her but I've realized she is just not someone I want to be emotionally invested in, in any way. I've already gotten the ball rolling and started getting numbers again and have a date set up with a girl tomorrow night. My dilemma is that I want to continue fucking her while I go and game other girls but don't know how to maximize my chances of doing that. Do I just tell her what I'm doing and not give a fuck if she bows out or should I just not say anything and carry on like things are ok?

Gaming My Girlfriend

I dated a 19 year old who was also smart-phone addicted and drama queen. I was afraid to break up with her out of the fear of the effort it would take to land another girl. Thinking back, there were 3 other girls who were into me at the time. If I could go back, i would have banged all 3 of them.

Some mistakes you just have to make on your own. The choice is yours.

Gaming My Girlfriend

It depends on what you want. Do you want a girlfriend or a fuck buddy? If you want a girlfriend I would reconsider gaming other girls for now. But from what you wrote it seems like you already checked out of the relationship. I say keep it moving and if she ask about it then tell her whats up because I doubt she would consider your feelings if the shoe was on the other foot and she wanted out of the relationship.

Gaming My Girlfriend

If she's the way you describe than treating her poorly and fucking other girls will give her enough drama to stay put

Gaming My Girlfriend

Sounds like you're worried you wont get laid at all if you don't stick with her, part of that is putting her on a pedestal which you would know isn't the smartest idea. calihunter hit the nail on the head if drama is her cocaine then this will be her next hit. personally id say go for the new girls and enjoy.

Gaming My Girlfriend

Drama is absolutely her cocaine. I underestimated the degree to which this girl NEEDS it. Most times we hang out, by the time she leaves she's in tears about god knows what. It's not too difficult to hold frame but lately I've been getting more impatient and more annoyed. I keep coming back to Patrice's advice on just making yourself happy and getting side pussy if that's what I want. Sounds like if I do that, I get the side I want and keep her around and continue to fuck her too? I like that idea. My question now is, how do you think she'll react to finding out I'm getting side when and/if she does? Since she loves the drama will it be a shit fest of epic proportions?

Also, RUIN, you're right about being a little worried about not getting laid at all if I drop her.

Gaming My Girlfriend

In this case you have the beautiful position of WIN/WIN; she can find out and leave (which removes drama from YOUR life), she finds out and stays (and will do as much as possible to drain your balls), she doesn't find out and you're still sticking it to your side corn. so run game like you cant lose because in retrospect you'll only lose if you be a beta simp.

also might want to start doing things like changing number, social circles etc. in case she decides to put a mass update on facebook that you knocked her up because it sounds like she will create drama.

so to summarize;

1) you cant lose
2) get your exit strategy

Gaming My Girlfriend

Done and done. Thanks. Not gonna lie, it's not easy breaking out of that beta conditioning. That's why I'm questioning any of this to begin with. There's that part of me that is trained to be a "good guy," and treat her well. Fuck it. I can't lose. I won't lose.

Gaming My Girlfriend

Excellent, also WIN/WIN/WIN.........I just noticed I listed three options and not enough WINNING!!

Gaming My Girlfriend

Read "The Rational Male" again.

I'll quote: "Spin more plates". Period.

Gaming My Girlfriend

Quote: (10-15-2014 02:22 AM)RUIN Wrote:  

In this case you have the beautiful position of WIN/WIN; she can find out and leave (which removes drama from YOUR life), she finds out and stays (and will do as much as possible to drain your balls), she doesn't find out and you're still sticking it to your side corn. so run game like you cant lose because in retrospect you'll only lose if you are a beta simp.

also might want to start doing things like changing number, social circles etc. in case she decides to put a mass update on facebook that you knocked her up because it sounds like she will create drama.

so to summarize;

1) you cant lose
2) get your exit strategy

another mistake

Gaming My Girlfriend

Quote: (10-15-2014 02:52 AM)CaptainCrazy Wrote:  

Read "The Rational Male" again.

I'll quote: "Spin more plates". Period.

That, along with Bang, and 48 Laws Of Power should be here any day now. Looking forward to getting balls deep in each one of them.

Gaming My Girlfriend

You don't see her as someone you'd like to be emotionally invested in but you are scared of 'cheating' on her?

Nut the fuck up man, you're scared of losing her and not just for the pussy. Everything about your message screams that.

If you really wanted side pussy you'd go and get some.

I don't know what the deal is with being scared of a girl catching you 'cheating' You're not married who gives a fuck. Deny, deflect and don't care.

No matter who the girl is she's going to know you're seeing girls on the side if you really are. She may get angry and jealous but 99% of the time from my experiences they'll say nothing and happily stay with you unquestioning because you're so valuable to them and they'd rather get fucked once or twice a week by you and let you see other girls than be without you entirely.

Gaming My Girlfriend

One important point is, when the girls gets in tears and/or yells / drama / whatever because she wants you to do something, never, EVER, listen to her. This is like a baby: if they want something, mommy says no, the baby starts doing drama, and the mom says yes, then next time the baby wants something, guess what he will do. Girls are babies but just bigger.

I agree with the WIN^3 solution. So just go get other girls, and don't care about what your missus thinks. Anyway a smartphone addict / drama queen as you call her, is not a valuable girl, no matter how pretty she can be.

Gaming My Girlfriend

Quote: (10-19-2014 12:06 AM)alex3948 Wrote:  

One important point is, when the girls gets in tears and/or yells / drama / whatever because she wants you to do something, never, EVER, listen to her. This is like a baby: if they want something, mommy says no, the baby starts doing drama, and the mom says yes, then next time the baby wants something, guess what he will do. Girls are babies but just bigger.

I agree with the WIN^3 solution. So just go get other girls, and don't care about what your missus thinks. Anyway a smartphone addict / drama queen as you call her, is not a valuable girl, no matter how pretty she can be.

What if she's crying for the D?

Do I give up on my alpha macho frame and give in and let her use me for her own sexual pleasure!? That wretched witch! I'll be damned before I feed her my semen when she's crying for it!

In all seriousness that's some good advice. OP should write that in his notes;That's what I'm doing at this very moment

Gaming My Girlfriend

Update for some of the guys who gave advice. I've started pulling back, cancelling plans, acting more aloof and sometimes shitty and it's had the exact effect you guys said it would. She's desperate for the D. Well played. Thanks guys.

Gaming My Girlfriend

Like a fat bitch chasing a cheese wheel down a hill - that's how we roll.

Gaming My Girlfriend

Just want to reinforce that this is win/win/win.

Go get pussy on the side. She validates you to other women. Have her at one of your shows for example looking great and constantly touching you. Get other girls numbers while she's in the bathroom.

Don't be afraid of losing her and you won't lose her.

The more you do what you want, the more she will sense she better get her shit together and please you.

If she finally does leave, have 3 other girls that can replace her.

Good luck Doctor Tobaggan.

Gaming My Girlfriend

Kudos to Fisto. However one of my original points still stand which is; get your exit strategy in place.

You say she's addicted to drama which I likened to a crack addict, and like an addict they will need more an more to get some fucked-up sense of normalcy.

With that being said you have to ensure you start phasing her out of your life to keep her from fucking with it. Falsified abuse claims, pregnancy (false and real), potential scenes she could cause not to mention she might be a flipped switch short of turning stalker. I may seem like I'm overreacting but if he is as bad as you have described then when you want to exit you want to do it without looking back.

Gaming My Girlfriend

Quote: (10-19-2014 07:45 AM)RUIN Wrote:  

Kudos to Fisto. However one of my original points still stand which is; get your exit strategy in place.

You say she's addicted to drama which I likened to a crack addict, and like an addict they will need more an more to get some fucked-up sense of normalcy.

With that being said you have to ensure you start phasing her out of your life to keep her from fucking with it. Falsified abuse claims, pregnancy (false and real), potential scenes she could cause not to mention she might be a flipped switch short of turning stalker. I may seem like I'm overreacting but if he is as bad as you have described then when you want to exit you want to do it without looking back.

As far as all this goes, I can change my number at the drop of a hat and I NEVER nut in her (she's on BC and 95% of the time I'm using condoms). I can always block her on FB, got any other advice for 86'ing her when the time comes?

Gaming My Girlfriend

Quote: (10-19-2014 11:59 AM)MantisToboggan Wrote:  

As far as all this goes, I can change my number at the drop of a hat and I NEVER nut in her (she's on BC and 95% of the time I'm using condoms). I can always block her on FB, got any other advice for 86'ing her when the time comes?

Make sure you are doing follow up texts the next morning, after fucking her this will protect you against false rape charges. Very common now days. And the law is way on the girls side.

Are you sure she is not a BPD (Boderline Personality Disorder) girl. This can turn your life into a living hell. I think the advice here is good. But If you have any possibility she is BPD get the fuck out. She sounds like she might be. Listen to Christian McQueens podcasts on this he has had extensive experience with it. I have had one. And I would not wish it on my worst enemy.

Also careful about training a guard dog. How do you train a guard dog. You are nice at first and then just a little bit mean. Then the next time you are nice and then a little bit meaner. What she will learn from this is she has to be meaner to get what she wants. And this can escalate to all kinds of crazy. The point is never ever react or give in to her crazy behavior and demands. Maintain your frame at all costs.

And finally when you do leave leave on her timetable leave on yours best to ease your way out, with ass covering texts. And then never speak to her again. Total radio silence.

"Go get yourself some"

Gaming My Girlfriend

you're giving her way too much credit.

95% of the time you're wearing condoms - that leaves 5% window for her to play with

She's on birth control - can you prove it EVERY SINGLE DAY?? you need to understand you are in a ways pushing her into a corner, if she is BPD and feels cornered or desperate she CAN easily stop and make a merry hell out of your current plan.

I say this because I AM speaking from first-hand experience, tried ditching a BPD girl, she stalked my work, my parents calling them up telling them she was pregnant. shit can and will get real if you don't cover your bases entirely. and NEVER EVER assume she will do the right thing or even what she has done before.

Gaming My Girlfriend

Quote: (10-19-2014 07:58 PM)RUIN Wrote:  

you're giving her way too much credit.

95% of the time you're wearing condoms - that leaves 5% window for her to play with

She's on birth control - can you prove it EVERY SINGLE DAY?? you need to understand you are in a ways pushing her into a corner, if she is BPD and feels cornered or desperate she CAN easily stop and make a merry hell out of your current plan.

I say this because I AM speaking from first-hand experience, tried ditching a BPD girl, she stalked my work, my parents calling them up telling them she was pregnant. shit can and will get real if you don't cover your bases entirely. and NEVER EVER assume she will do the right thing or even what she has done before.

Word man. I'll tighten things up. As far as the BPD goes, I have listened to a few of Christian's podcasts and have heard him talk about the BPD girls. Is it Borderline Personality Disorder or Bi-Polar Disorder he's referring to?

EDIT: Nevermind, just read reco2100's post above yours. It's Borderline Personality Disorder. What exactly do the symptoms look like for this?

Gaming My Girlfriend

Usually BPD is Borderline Personality Disorder, as far as my first-hand experience goes it was worse than Bi-Polar as they usually went without treatment. treat this as a learning experience that you are not dealing with a rational being, you are not dealing with something that will run through this the same way as you. and as far as your posts go being over-paranoid is probably safer than being lax; because the consequences of being wrong are worse if you aren't protecting yourself and in the US you can be damn sure SHE won't give a shit about you in chasing her drama dragon and the government wont give two fucks about you either.

Sorry if im sounding all doom and gloom but after my little encounter with a girl like yours I would rather not have someone experience a repeat. just remember cover your bases and then you have all the cards.

Gaming My Girlfriend

Dude if it is BPD Borderline Personality Disorder you have to fucking get out of there. Quickly. I am not a doctor but I have dealt with it and this is what you will see.

1. They are usually for some reason the hottest chicks. Top shelf.
2. They are very risky in their behavior. If she is giving you a blowjob in your car or in public the first day you met her. That is a strong sign.
3.They are sexually the most aggressive and craziest. You will be searching for their limits of what crazy shit you can do and not able to find it.
4. They will turn on you in a heartbeat.And go fucking batshit crazy on you and you do not even know why.

I have a feeling that if you have been with her for three years. She is probably not one. She would have wigged out by now. Still does not mean she isn't crazy. Make sure you have an exit plan and ease your way out. Do not need some kind of big dramatic breakup. That can trigger all kinds of crazy.

Good luck and keep us posted.

"Go get yourself some"