rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fall blues

Fall blues

Anyone else get this? Here in the northeast USA the weather can be some of the nicest of the year and the foliage is striking, but I start to feel kind of in the dumps a bit. I think it might be the fast decline in hours of sunlight, plus the knowledge that winter is coming. Last winter sucked.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Fall blues

I only get winter blues because bitches cover up their titties.

Fall blues

It could be the onset of SAD.

Thread #1

Thread #2

Thread #3

Fall blues

This is always the tough transition period- golf season is basically over and now we have to wait for the snow to start dumping so we can go skiing!

Fall blues

Ah yes. In the spring I used to lament the death of winter and the comfort that bundling up in heavy clothing provides.

In the fall, similarly, I would lament the death of carefree days under the hot summer sun.

Just be in the moment and appreciate each season for what it is. As with life generally. Fall is a great time to be alive. It's the winter part that sucks, but it hasn't yet arrived so don't worry about it yet.

Fall blues

Quote: (10-13-2014 09:03 PM)RexImperator Wrote:  

Anyone else get this? Here in New England the weather can be some of the nicest of the year and the foliage is striking, but I start to feel kind of in the dumps a bit. I think it might be the fast decline in hours of sunlight, plus the knowledge that winter is coming. Last winter sucked.

Know the feeling brother!

I pop between 4-8000 IUs of vitamin D daily. It will take care of my manic highs and lows, but I still suffer from nihilism.

Stacking paper to move to a warmer environment. Cold weather sucks.

Fall blues

Yes. Completely. Pseudo depression on the last boating day of the year. I've held on to every possible golf outing I could. Did 18 Saturday, the last 9 alone drinking, smoking cigars, listening to music.

Cold weather, shorter days, general winter coming depresses me.

I need to move.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

Fall blues

For some reason I love cold weather. Fall is great because it is not extremely cold, but you can still feel the nice fresh cold air outside.

Fall blues

Quote: (10-13-2014 09:03 PM)RexImperator Wrote:  

Anyone else get this? Here in New England the weather can be some of the nicest of the year and the foliage is striking, but I start to feel kind of in the dumps a bit. I think it might be the fast decline in hours of sunlight, plus the knowledge that winter is coming. Last winter sucked.

It is easy to get bummed out over the upcoming cold blast

The key is staying active, stimulated and vacationing if need be

Guys look on the bright side - it's 'cuffing season' for the opposite sex

You might get 'chose' [Image: gamerecognized.gif]

MDP

Fall blues

Here's an article about it, the further North you go the higher of number of people that suffer from this
http://menversion3.com/index.html/seasona...-part-one/

Fall blues

For those who suffer from fall/winter blues, I would strongly suggest looking at bright light therapy. When used correctly and consistently, it is extremely effective, and completely safe (no side effects at all).

Check out this thread:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-39799.html

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...