rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Colombia, Peru or Brazil?

I'm interested in other opinions on what's the best of these three countries for meeting women, culture and overall experience. I plan on hitting all three countries this summer for a month in each but would love to hear from others who have been to all three and how you think these three countries compare to each other.

I haven't been to Colombia but I prefer Brazil over Peru and it would take some beating.

When I started scoping out Latin American countries to live in my list was Panama, Peru, and Brazil. I liked Panama but it was way too hot. I got to Peru and never ended up making it to Brazil.

Peru has incredible culture, especially if you like history and archaeology. Peru has the best food I have ever tasted, and except for a good variety of cheese and beef nothing is lacking. I got laid my first night in town, got a pretty girlfriend down with an open relationship in two months, and started to get so many girls I had to start writing down my notches so I could remember them all.

People talk about Peruvian girls like they are all ugly but that is b.s. There is a wide variety of girls here and I have had my share of hotties. Maybe they aren't tall white model types or have fake tits and a bunda booty or whatever, but they are friendly, like foreign guys, and are absolutely insane in bed, where you will be with her in no time. I can't imagine much a Peruvian girl won't do in bed, but if the one you are with tonight won't do what you want the one tomorrow night probably will.

Selva -

You have me intrigued.

Bust out a Peru Data Sheet.

Break it down a little.

Quote:Quote:

Peru has the best food I have ever tasted, and except for a good variety of cheese and beef nothing is lacking

Really? I spent around a month there, travelled all over to tourist spots and places that no tourist ever went to, we had a VW camper van so could go where we wanted and just drove all over the place. We ate in nice restaurants, local cafes, on the street etc and tried every Peruvian dish we could find and the only memorable dish was rocotto rolleno (spicy stuffed pepper) and some delicious roast pork in a roadside cafe with one table somewhere in the middle of nowhere, the owner slaughtered the pig and cooked it fresh for us. The rest was bland or boring and far too much junk food, never expected S. America cusine to be so littered with hamburgers, french fries, hotdogs and fried chicken!

Cant go wrong with any of those choices!

Brazil and Colombia have the hotter girls, but i think peruvian chicks are the easiest to bed.

As a man, you need to check out ALL THREE. Then after that hit up Venezuela! Then Argentina, then maybe Vin del Mar Chile!!!

I've been to all three,

I think they're kind of hard to compare, especially with brazil being so huge and diverse(north brazil, south brazil,central,etc). Strictly comparing capital cities, bogota, lima and rio de janeiro. Rio wins hands down, no comparison to the ambience, energy, sensuality and weather there. The others don't even come close.

If your talking culture stuff/landmarks, Lima has macchu picchu which shouldn't be missed, Brazil has the christo, beaches, music,martial arts etc., colombia has parque tayrona/ciudad perdida, and cartagena.

Women, I think this depends a lot on what type of women you like and what you yourself look like(race,height,etc.). For me an average Colombian or Brazilian woman are about a tie. On average, Peruvian women are not even in the running.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Macchu Picchu isn't in Lima. Also Peru has a lot more than MP, including the Sacred Valley, Nasca Lines, Lake Titikaka, Colca Canyon, great surf & beach towns and a lot more.

GManifesto - Okay, I will read some other data sheets and get an idea how to write one. But I use a modified Gunwitch caveman day game and after reading your blog I don't know if there is any overlap between our techniques, other than we both go after females. I do know that a stylish guy with some money would absolutely kill in Lima, in circles with the hottest girls most normal guys might not be able to break into.

Gringo - It doesn't sound like we are talking about the same country [Image: smile.gif] Except for in Lima where there are fast food joints I have rarely seen anything but yummy regional food in restaurants. Sometime when we are both around I'll take you on a culinary tour and show you what you missed last time.

I haven't been to Peru yet but between Brazil and Colombia I would choose Colombia for girls and Brazil for "culture and overall experience" as you put it in your question

you didn't add Argentina in your list of countries but I would choose Argentina over Brazil and Colombia for everything apart from girls, i.e. food, culture, tourist-friendliness, safety, laid-back vibe

i liked colombia but the only reason for going there would be girls

Detective Rust Cohle: "All the dick swagger you roll, you can't spot crazy pussy?"

Quote: (04-04-2011 05:15 PM)Selva Wrote:  

When I started scoping out Latin American countries to live in my list was Panama, Peru, and Brazil. I liked Panama but it was way too hot. I got to Peru and never ended up making it to Brazil.

Peru has incredible culture, especially if you like history and archaeology. Peru has the best food I have ever tasted, and except for a good variety of cheese and beef nothing is lacking. I got laid my first night in town, got a pretty girlfriend down with an open relationship in two months, and started to get so many girls I had to start writing down my notches so I could remember them all.

People talk about Peruvian girls like they are all ugly but that is b.s. There is a wide variety of girls here and I have had my share of hotties. Maybe they aren't tall white model types or have fake tits and a bunda booty or whatever, but they are friendly, like foreign guys, and are absolutely insane in bed, where you will be with her in no time. I can't imagine much a Peruvian girl won't do in bed, but if the one you are with tonight won't do what you want the one tomorrow night probably will.

Selva - sounds like you had an awesome experience in Peru

wld be much appreciated if you could comment on where you were in Peru (Lima, Cuzco etc), what the girls looked like (i.e. in which city did they look more native or more european or more mixed), and where they were most into foreigners/gringos

cheers!

Detective Rust Cohle: "All the dick swagger you roll, you can't spot crazy pussy?"

Quote: (04-05-2011 09:08 AM)Selva Wrote:  

I use a modified Gunwitch caveman day game

Selva,

Describe this "Gunwitch Caveman Day Game".

How does it work?

Quote: (04-05-2011 01:32 AM)azulsombra Wrote:  

Women, I think this depends a lot on what type of women you like and what you yourself look like(race,height,etc.). For me an average Colombian or Brazilian woman are about a tie. On average, Peruvian women are not even in the running.

Can you expand on this.

GManifesto - Okay, I will read some other data sheets and get an idea how to write one. But I use a modified Gunwitch caveman day game and after reading your blog I don't know if there is any overlap between our techniques, other than we both go after females. I do know that a stylish guy with some money would absolutely kill in Lima, in circles with the hottest girls most normal guys might not be able to break into.

Guy or white gringo (preferably blue eyes, blonde hair)?

Gringo - It doesn't sound like we are talking about the same country [Image: smile.gif] Except for in Lima where there are fast food joints I have rarely seen anything but yummy regional food in restaurants. Sometime when we are both around I'll take you on a culinary tour and show you what you missed last time.

Even in touristy towns like Lima, Cusco, Arequipa, Mancora, Nazca etc we tended to stray away from the main tourist hangouts whenever we could and find somewhere local. That meant going to those ubiqutious sit in roast chicken places where you can a mountain of chicken, rice, fries, noodles and salad for less than 5 soles or a set menu of veggie soup with meat in and a big plate of poor quality chicken or beef with rice, fries and salad for not much more. Neither are very exciting, the quality is dubious at best and there's nothing special about the food, too bland. The Chifa was usually not too bad actually but I was rarely blown away by food in Peru.

Quote: (04-05-2011 10:07 AM)zanetti Wrote:  

I haven't been to Peru yet but between Brazil and Colombia I would choose Colombia for girls and Brazil for "culture and overall experience" as you put it in your question

you didn't add Argentina in your list of countries but I would choose Argentina over Brazil and Colombia for everything apart from girls, i.e. food, culture, tourist-friendliness, safety, laid-back vibe

i liked colombia but the only reason for going there would be girls

I wouldn't choose Argentina over any of them. Such a dissapointing country. The food consists of nothing but steaks, which are great but I can't eat them every night, and cheese and ham with everything (sandwhiches, pastries, pizza). Didn't once see a vegetable! The Argentinians were the least friendly I met in S. America, very arrogant and not all that approachable. I heard of more people getting mugged in BA than any other South American city and it felt unsafe too. The culture in Brazil and Peru is much more unique, Argentina may as well be in Europe IMO.

As you can see I'm no Argentina fan!

Quote: (04-04-2011 02:45 PM)urbrock Wrote:  

I'm interested in other opinions on what's the best of these three countries for meeting women, culture and overall experience. I plan on hitting all three countries this summer for a month in each but would love to hear from others who have been to all three and how you think these three countries compare to each other.

well, let me put it this way: The picture you see is of an average looking girl in Colombia. Now, were she taking this pic in the US, she'd be hit on/surrounded by 20 guys per day with that top she has on.

However, in Colombia, notice all the old men in the background. Think they even notice she is there? [Image: smile.gif] Colombian women in some small towns are just begging to be dick'd since they do not get the attention similar (or worse) looking North American women get.

I've already said how Brazil is mostly butter-faces...so, up to you playa!

Mixx

Quote: (04-05-2011 12:26 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

I use a modified Gunwitch caveman day game

Selva,

Describe this "Gunwitch Caveman Day Game".

How does it work?

Here's my story in a nutshell. I first started reading about pickup on Fast Seduction. Everybody was talking about the Mystery Method or running sets or whatever. I don't want to entertain girls or talk to them, I want to fuck them. So I kept digging around for something to cut through the BS and get to the fucking.

Finally I found some threads about the Gunwitch Method, which is summed up in one sentence: "Make the ho say no." Basically you approach a girl who has shown interest and really try to ramp up the sexual tension and push for a same day lay. Don't shoot the shit with her, try to get her horny and get her isolated. This is a ballsy play and if you don't have rock-solid inner game you can blow her out easy, but if you are confident and get the message across without being a dick you get a lot of lays, fast.

When I came to Peru I knew about 10 words in Spanish. I found that my practice with direct game worked awesome. My first hour in a bar in Lima I saw an attractive woman in a bar smiling at me. I went to say hello and sat down with her. Luckily there was a guy sitting beside us who spoke some English so I bought him some drinks and ran my game through him. He was laughing at some of the shit I was saying but she ate it up. An hour or so later she suggested we head to my hotel room.

Since then I have learned to speak Spanish pretty well, so I have modified my technique to incorporate some of the stuff that Peruanas like. I have a couple of funny stories I can tell with sexual themes, starting out really subtle but then ramping up to more blatant sex stuff. For example, I will tell a funny story about how I when I mean to say "calor" I accidentally use the word "caliente." Calor is like hot weather, when caliente is horny. So later I will talk about the weather and ask if she is caliente. Really goofy shit, but the girls think it is funny.

There is an aphrodisiac wine here in the jungle called Romper Calzone, or "panty breaker" that everyone in Peru knows about. After a while I say I have a bottle in my apartment, want to go to my place for a drink, or do we even need the RC? She will giggle and then say "Let's go." without answering. Done deal. I had a bottle of RC in my apartment in Lima for years that I never opened because when we get to my place we start fooling around and never get around to drinking it.

So to sum up. Approach a girl who has shown interest, chat her up and escalate sexual tension, isolate with the stated intention of sex, fuck. I have an insane closing rate with this technique and you can too [Image: smile.gif]

Quote: (04-05-2011 12:37 PM)Luckystar Wrote:  

I do know that a stylish guy with some money would absolutely kill in Lima, in circles with the hottest girls most normal guys might not be able to break into.

Guy or white gringo (preferably blue eyes, blonde hair)?

It doesn't matter much about race here. My first roommate in Lima was a 23 year old black guy from England who had a super hot girlfriend and a bunch on the side. He was a broke skateboarder with horrible Spanish but he dressed fashionably and mopped up.

There are a lot of good looking well-dressed guys from Lima but a foreigner with style will stand out in the sea of hippie backpackers and tourists.

Thanks for all the feedback. Like i said i plan on hitting all three, but seems like the consensus is that the easiest girls are to be found in Peru. I think i'll go there first. Although flights are much cheaper into Colombia so I will spend at least a little time in Colombia en route. Favorite cities in Colombia? I was going to fly into Medellin, but have read mixed reviews. ideas? Thanks!

Did someone here actually say Colombia is only good for the women?

I’ve been living here for a couple of years now, and absolutely love it. The women are part of the charm sure, but there’s awesome music, a party-hard mentality, a culture that varies greatly by region, lots of sporty activities to do, friendly people…there’s a lot going on here. I’m never bored. I am in Bogota, which has cloudy weather most of the time but is easily the most interesting city in the country. I like Medellin a lot too, there’s a lot of talk on this forum about how Bogota is cold and uptight, and Medellin is full of mongers and stuck-up girls, but honestly, I’ve never encountered even a small amount of the hassle alleged by some grousers on this forum. People exaggerate a bit here sometimes. It’s what you make of it. The only real drawback about Colombia that I would agree with is that aside from the Caribbean coast, food here is pretty bland overall.

I was only in Peru for a little over a week, and then only in Lima, but I had a great time there, and there are plenty of pretty girls, though not in the proportions that Colombia has. But if your game is tight, you won’t have any trouble. Nice people too. I certainly wouldn’t say one country was easier to pull in than the other, but a week and change is not a lot of time for a comparison.

You can to Peru, have no game and dress like a scruffy backpacker and you'll still have plenty of luck. Being a gringo is enough.

Quote: (04-05-2011 04:13 PM)Ajiaco Wrote:  

Did someone here actually say Colombia is only good for the women?

I’ve been living here for a couple of years now, and absolutely love it. The women are part of the charm sure, but there’s awesome music, a party-hard mentality,

Any suggestions on where to check out music in Colombia? That's actually the real purpose of my trip, to check out music for my new video blog, Adventures iN world music: http://www.adventuresinworldmusic.com/ Everything else is just a bonus. If you have any tips regarding where to hear great music that would be awesome!

Quote: (04-05-2011 04:13 PM)Ajiaco Wrote:  

I’ve been living here for a couple of years now, and absolutely love it.

Care to share what type of visa you have? And how yuo went about obtaining it? By now, do you have a cedula de extranjeria to open bank accounts and set-up utilities etc?

Mixx

Hey Urbrock,

What kind of musical experiences are you looking for? I can definitely point you in the right direction for some live local music in Bogota, and tell you what is popular regionally in the rest of the country. I'll throw down some info tomorrow when I get a chance.

Mixx,

I have a temporary work visa connected to my job. I started out in an English institute that hooked up my first one, moved on to a high school that hooked up my second one, and found my latest job through the classifieds in El Tiempo (got a little tired of teaching). I found my first job when I was getting a TEFL degree and mailing hundreds of places my resume, and got a few bites and my first gig. It is a process finding a job that will actually give you a visa, but not really difficult. It just takes time. It's not going to be handed to you on a platter, it requires a bit of hustling. There's a whole bunch of paperwork required from your employer, and you need some pictures, a notarized copy of your university or high school degree, a form from the visa office filled out, your passport, and with all your documents notarized (they are sticklers about this) you go to the Foreign Relations Ministry and wait your turn to submit all the docs and get a visa, good for one or two years depending on your contract. After you get the visa, you have 15 days to go to another bureaucracy to get a cedula, which gives you the ability to do all of the daily life activities you would need to do here (bank account, etc.)

Some visa info here, the guy that wrote this knows his stuff (although as of this year the proportionality document required of employers previously is no longer necessary, meaning the process actually got slightly easier)

http://colombia.vanillaforums.com/discus...an-visa/p2

Ajiaco I'm going to send you a PM about teaching in South America if you don't mind. Check soon.