rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Which ethnic group of girls do you have the easiest time gaming?

Got an idea to make this thread based off of the I LIKE ASIAN GIRL THREAD. As the title says; which ethnic group of girls do you have the easiest time gaming?

Also, which ethnic group of girls do you have the hardest time gaming?

For me as a black guy; I've always had it easy dealing with Latina women. After that, it is white women. But this is only around where I live where it is extremely diverse. Many many black, white, and Latina families. I've also had it easier speaking to European women that came here; Swedish, German, etc.

The hardest is black women. Don't think I need to elaborate on this.

I tend to attract white/american and hispanic girls who lean towards the academic end of the spectrum, asians, ethnic europeans and certain middle eastern ethnic types. I've especially done well with asians.

I don't do well with many hispanic and black women who are more sporty or hood and I don't do very well with the blonde, cheerleader "all-american" white girl type.

I'm a white American guy.

Quote: (10-10-2014 04:58 PM)blacknwhitespade Wrote:  

I tend to attract white/american and hispanic girls who lean towards the academic end of the spectrum, asians, ethnic europeans and certain middle eastern ethnic types. I've especially done well with asians.

I don't do well with many hispanic and black women who are more sporty or hood and I don't do very well with the blonde, cheerleader "all-american" white girl type.

I'm a white American guy.

The same as you except that most middle Eastern women don’t really have time for me; educated black American women, FOB Chinese, and Indian women tend to like me too.

I’m a Brown dude with a British accent in LA.

I'm as white as they come but for some reason black women absolutely love me, but in fairness I love them too [Image: banana.gif] Asian women are a close second for me and they're my personal favorites. I seem to have the most difficulty gaming blonde, blue eyed white women. It almost feels like they're somehow related to me. [Image: gay.gif]

Quote: (10-10-2014 05:23 PM)OregonToSoCal Wrote:  

I'm as white as they come but for some reason black women absolutely love me, but in fairness I love them too [Image: banana.gif] Asian women are a close second for me and they're my personal favorites. I seem to have the most difficulty gaming blonde, blue eyed white women. It almost feels like they're somehow related to me. [Image: gay.gif]

What kind of black women? Certain African ethnic groups. educated, etc?

What kind of Middle Eastern types are you guys attracting?

Quote: (10-10-2014 04:45 PM)Old Fritz Wrote:  

The hardest is black women. Don't think I need to elaborate on this.

Gotta do it like this!

Hardest: Latin Women
Easiest: White American/European women

Take right now for example. I am busting my ass trying to get these two latin girls to just to go out with me while these white American girls are inviting me out. With one ethnic group I put in a lot of work for very little in return with the other I put in very little work and get a lot in return.

Once you have a little game, this is the next most important thing: Target Selection/Target Market. Select the right target/market and it can be easy. Select the wrong target/market and you can waste a lot of time and energy for zero results.

It's Asian women all the way. I often equate it to hitting a beach ball with a tennis racket.

Nerdy black chicks also love me.

I'd argue that target selection is an integral aspect of game in the first place.

At any rate, it's other white girls (edit: the educated, sophisticated kind), although they've been the ones I've overwhelmingly approached in the first place. I seem to do well with South Asians as well.

Northeast Asians (at least ones that aren't from the U.S.) I don't seem to do as well with. I think they might find me a bit intimidating. Then again, my sample size is relatively small.

I haven't yet approached a black woman. The overwhelming number of them just don't interest me, and the few I did find attractive I just didn't care enough to approach when I could find a target more to my liking in minutes.

Read my Latest at Return of Kings: 11 Lessons in Leadership from Julius Caesar
My Blog | Twitter

I used to have a serious block with Black women. Now they're my "go-to" type.

Second is Asian.

I won't say there are no white women I find attractive; however, their bitch-shields sour me on them.

I'm a stereotypical white man.

Is Heaven missing an angel? ’Cause you’ve got nice cans!

Girls within my race, so Latinos. White girls are the second easiest. Then Black girls. I have a hard time with Asian girls. Then again, I'm not really attracted to them. It's rare for me to see an Asian girl that I find attractive.

White anglo girls unfortunately. Especially the well-educated, SWPL and artist/musician types, not so much with rednecks, but I do crazy well with country girls who've moved to my city for work/study. Mainland Euro girls might be better but the sample size right now is too small to be conclusive. Planning a big Europe trip with Saladin right now for next year so hopefully I can give a better answer after that.

Latina and white

Tied

Quote: (10-10-2014 06:57 PM)Deluge Wrote:  

White anglo girls unfortunately. Especially the well-educated, SWPL and artist/musician types, not so much with rednecks, but I do crazy well with country girls who've moved to my city for work/study. Mainland Euro girls might be better but the sample size right now is too small to be conclusive. Planning a big Europe trip with Saladin right now for next year so hopefully I can give a better answer after that.

Do you think that's because the Australian country areas are not very diverse? I've banged a few women from the Mid West USA who found me interesting because I was so different to the the types of people that they grew up around.

japanese are the easiest for a white guy.. if u got ur logistics down pretty much and fob or semi fob is EASIEST... from any country cuz in general humans like what they dont see everyday something different...unique

Quote: (10-10-2014 05:25 PM)Old Fritz Wrote:  

Quote: (10-10-2014 05:23 PM)OregonToSoCal Wrote:  

What kind of black women? Certain African ethnic groups. educated, etc?
Mostly upper middle class, office working types.

In order from easiest to hardest.

1) Darker/Brown Latinas-
Every time I step to them I get good reactions and the rejection rate is very low. I'm a light skinned Hispanic so that helps somewhat.

2) Black women-
I don't know what it is but I almost always get good reactions from them, sometimes I even get approach by them sometimes and get asked for my number which never happens with any other group of women. I remember this one time a black girl kept saying "papi" to me all night. Very down to earth and outgoing.

3) Asian women-
I have noticed this just recently in the past 2 years when I came to college that Asian women are very receptive to my game as well. Also to many of the FOB Chinese women I'm considered white to them and not really a Hispanic guy as many of them don't really know what that is. I'm constantly referred to as the "white" guy by them. I have to admit that growing up as a Hispanic in America, and all of a sudden being referred to as a white guy by hot and sexy Asian women feels really good.

4) White Latinas-
The whiter ones feel entitled because white Latinas are minorities in many Latin countries (depends on the country also) so entitlement complexes are high. Doesn't matter I still push and pull them from time to time.

5) White American girls-
Not hard, but since I don't have a strong preference for them I approach them the least. They are actually pretty easy and they love me as well especially when I take them to dance or talk Spanish to them.

Quote: (10-10-2014 05:33 PM)Libertas Wrote:  

I'd argue that target selection is an integral aspect of game in the first place.

At any rate, it's other white girls (edit: the educated, sophisticated kind), although they've been the ones I've overwhelmingly approached in the first place. I seem to do well with South Asians as well.

Northeast Asians (at least ones that aren't from the U.S.) I don't seem to do as well with. I think they might find me a bit intimidating. Then again, my sample size is relatively small.

I haven't yet approached a black woman. The overwhelming number of them just don't interest me, and the few I did find attractive I just didn't care enough to approach when I could find a target more to my liking in minutes.

It's been my experience that even if the approach goes nowhere black women are far and away the most friendly and approachable women for me. It's like they have more game awareness and are gracious that I gave it a shot and took the time to chat with them, even if they're not at all interested in me.

I can't seem to bag an Indian girl. I don't think I've ever seen an Indian chick/black dude in a relationship.

I do very well with latin girls and college aged black/Asian girls

White girls are in the middle

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

I'm pale white with dark hair.

Dark skinned Asians, black mixed girls and pale white girls for me.

My theory why is that dark skinned Asians and mixed black/black girls are both in ethnic cultures that value lighter skin.

Pale white girls understand where I am coming from and don't judge the no-tan.

In America at least and I also theorize in any white dominated country the white women usually want a guy either as tan or tanner than her. I also theorize this is why many EE girls like Spaniards and Italians. A good tan in America as a white person is considered high value, think beach models, surfers, guys with yachts, guys that are outdoorsy etc.. it signifies you are active and have the time off and confidence to be outside without many clothes on.

I have a tough time with Middle Easterners, Latinas, and tan white girls.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

@Mentavious Come to an Australia RnB club. A lot of the local curry girls are huge RnB and Hip-Hop fans and the ones who are only want curry guys, except they also have a big thing for African American guys except there's none around to service that need. They probably wouldn't seriously date a black guy but they'd definitely fuck one. Their quality is high (more true dimes than white girls IMO) and the hottest curries are also the sluttiest.

Quote: (10-10-2014 08:24 PM)Deluge Wrote:  

@Mentavious Come to an Australia RnB club. A lot of the local curry girls are huge RnB and Hip-Hop fans and the ones who are only want curry guys, except they also have a big thing for African American guys except there's none around to service that need. They probably wouldn't seriously date a black guy but they'd definitely fuck one. Their quality is high (more true dimes than white girls IMO) and the hottest curries are also the sluttiest.

Good looking out

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

Quote: (10-10-2014 07:13 PM)WalterBlack Wrote:  

Do you think that's because the Australian country areas are not very diverse? I've banged a few women from the Mid West USA who found me interesting because I was so different to the the types of people that they grew up around.

The type of country girls who leave for the big city are naturally more open to dating out because they're brighter and better off socioeconomically, but never got the chance to back home because everyone is Anglo. I doubt the ones who stay behind would also be so easy for me, but they are likely to be fat, on meth or popping out kids early anyway so...

Quote: (10-10-2014 08:24 PM)Deluge Wrote:  

Australian have a thing for Black men? I was told they are quite racist.