rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls flat-out stating "there won't be sex tonight"

I'm sure some of you guys have had this unpleasant experience. Now, I understand you're supposed to brush it off and continue gaming as normal, but holy fuck does it kill your mood, not to mention any sexual vibes.

It's happened to me on more than one occasion. We sit down at a bar, get a couple of drinks, I make a few jokes and then 20 minutes or so into the date I get one of the following:

- "Just so we're clear, you're not getting pussy tonight" (EXACT phrase)
- "I don't sleep on the first date, just to let you know"

Upon hearing this, not only does my boner deflate, but I have a strong urge to just walk out on the bitch. Don't get me wrong, I've never actually walked out. The date goes on, but the residual unpleasant feeling sticks in the back of my mind.

Any tips on how to proceed or how to deal with it?

Ignore anything a girl say and proceed as usual and watch how she response. Also if a girl is saying this upfront, you must be giving off some kind of vibe that that's what you are after.

Quote: (10-10-2014 10:15 AM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

Ignore anything a girl say and proceed as usual and watch how she response. Also if a girl is saying this upfront, you must be giving off some kind of vibe that that's what you are after.

I really think I'm giving off a thirsty vibe, unintentionally. I've written previously on one of your threads about how I sexualize conversations from the get-go. Thing is I've gotten away with it before.

Potential answers. I don't know if they will do the trick though.

Quote:Quote:

You clearly don't know about my backup girls?

Yeah, I can confirm that I will keep you awake.

Quote: (10-10-2014 10:18 AM)Cunnilinguist Wrote:  

Quote: (10-10-2014 10:15 AM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

I really think I'm giving off a thirsty vibe, unintentionally. I've written previously on one of your threads about how I sexualize conversations from the get-go. Thing is I've gotten away with it before.

How is your body language on these dates? Are you leaning forward alot, smiling too much and otherwise acting way too eager? I had all of these problems and more and realized how thirsty and desperate I was coming across. Now I'm really working on leaning back in my chair, keeping the smiling down to a smirk when appropriate and otherwise leaving the woman wondering where she stands with me. I met a 40 something blonde, cougar style woman a couple of weeks ago and after I brought her home and fucked her every which way I could think of she told me how unsure she felt about where she stood with me when we met at the bar and how I didn't act like most guys. [Image: angel.gif]

It's a good sign that means she'll be on her knees sucking you off in a few hours. Proceed as normal and kino gradually more and more.

@OregontoSoCal I'm usually very talkative and I guess you could say eager. I do well in terms of keeping them interested. Like I said, I've gotten away with it before. I should also say upfront that I'm ~6'3 and good-looking, so that....might have helped [Image: lol.gif] Anyway, I might be reading too much into this and you're right in that maintaining a lower energy level, cutting down on the humor is probably the best way to go. Appreciate the feedback.

It means she is already thinking about having sex with you. Her saying that is a first line of defense. You can definitely get laid or at least get head that night. Proceed as normal, escalate slowly.

"We're not having sex tonight"

"You're already thinking about sex with me?"

I've never had a chick say that and not ended up sleeping with her later. Just don't react to it.

My favorite response is: "What kind of guy do you think I am?". Then proceed as if she'd never said anything.

"You're not getting pussy tonight"

"Oh I'm getting it, I just haven't decided if you're going to be the lucky girl tonight.

That usually means, "oh you will be getting sex tonight."

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

"wow wow wo.. wait a second. I'm not that easy" and laugh - easy.

It's a great sign. She's thinking about having sex with you and putting up some kind of natural slut resistance.

I had a girl text that to me before the 1st time we met up.
Keep in mind the day before she was sending me video snaps of her finger banging herself.
Over a dozen nudes with her face in them and asking my opinion what thong makes her ass look the best.

Within 2hrs she was giving me roadhead otw back to my place.

Yup, always deflect and put it on her in a humorous way, you can't go wrong.

I'd use the same thing when she gives the excuse "i'm on my period"

There's only been a handful of times where I've haven't banged girls when they actually say that.

Dude - this is really common by girls. I have heard it quite often.

And the truth is this - when she says "We are not having sex tonight." your chances have risen dramatically. Whenever a girl said that to me we actually fucked after some time. There was some LMR in the hotel, but sooner or later her panties were off.

Heartiste even had a recent post on it: http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2014/09/2...x-tonight/

So next time you hear her saying NO SEX TONIGHT you might just as well think: "Yeah - sex tonight" I usually do not even respond to it. Ignore it as if I did not hear it.

Some guys likely do a better job at deflecting those things preemptively and going through all the phrases before she does:

"We should not do this"
"It's too early."
"No - we definitely should not have sex tonight."

Game 101.

"We hardly even know each other"

Her statement is justifying her hope of an electric moment where you just hit it off and have a magical night that once in a lifetime she sleeps with you same night.

You're response is not "no" or "yes", it's simply stating a fact. It's purely sincere. Note the "we" implying togetherness, and whether you have sex or not, it will be together that you fuck or not fuck. It doesn't deny your sexual urge to fuck her, but doesn't suggest neediness. It suggest you're high value enough to get to know a really really hot woman - which she thinks she is - because you're looking for a relationship.

And most importantly, your response reveals nothing, says nothing.

Oh, and if you have a girl talking it's good. If you have a girl talking about her future plans of having or not having sex...awesome.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

She brought it up, not you.

So who is thinking about sex again?

Dude, everytime a girl says "we are not having sex" you can be sure you ARE having sex, all you have to do is not fuck up.

What does a fat chicks says when she sees cake? "Oh no, Im on a diet, im not having any cake tonight"

Yet, 10 minutes later shes face deep in that shit.

Same applies to anything she says:

"Oh no, I have a boyfriend"

"Oh, im not drinking tonight"

"Oh, I never take it up the ass"

Just keep gaming.

That usually means, "oh you will be getting sex tonight."

Nope, it means "IM having sex tonight". It might or might not be with you.

Quote: (10-10-2014 10:08 AM)Cunnilinguist Wrote:  

I'm sure some of you guys have had this unpleasant experience. Now, I understand you're supposed to brush it off and continue gaming as normal, but holy fuck does it kill your mood, not to mention any sexual vibes.

It's happened to me on more than one occasion. We sit down at a bar, get a couple of drinks, I make a few jokes and then 20 minutes or so into the date I get one of the following:

Upon hearing this, not only does my boner deflate, but I have a strong urge to just walk out on the bitch. Don't get me wrong, I've never actually walked out. The date goes on, but the residual unpleasant feeling sticks in the back of my mind.

Any tips on how to proceed or how to deal with it?

LOL my god, you sound so inexperienced to this my brotha, 7/10 girls say that usually.. and when they do it usually means you CAN FUCK if you play your cards right......
so next time you hear that from a bitch, just laugh and think... im gonna fuck you... its all about your mind set and confidence.. if you take it seriously you're just gonna be a lil unpleased kid the whole night and get nothing.

Very interesting responses here. i've also had this thrown at me during a night out. And

it definitely can kill your vibe if you take it the wrong way. Alternatively, it clearly indicates that your game is making

her think of the possibility of sex. Thus, you are probably heading in the right direction to getting laid.

again, if it kills your vibe you have a lot of training to do... mentally

This is pretty much the same as a girl saying "I don't usually do this". Just pursue anyway.

I had a girl tell me this before. It went like this

Girl: "I don't have sex on the first date"
Me:" You will with me tonight"

And she did.

Are you guys gettin the bang THAT SAME DAY tho? That's what I'm getting at. Sure, second and third date the conversion is easy, but I haven't had luck on the first date AFTER it was said. You're right, my game is probably lacking.

That's code for, "I want to fuck tonight but don't want to feel like a slut."

Treat it like the massive IOI it is and it won't kill your mood.

Quote: (10-10-2014 12:35 PM)Cunnilinguist Wrote:  

Are you guys gettin the bang THAT SAME DAY tho? That's what I'm getting at. Sure, second and third date the conversion is easy, but I haven't had luck on the first date AFTER it was said. You're right, my game is probably lacking.

Yes, usually within the hour. Just find a way to get her alone that has some plausible deniability so she can tell herself, 'it just happened'.