rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hilarious animated Roosh: Pick up world map

This is an animated "news story" from Taiwan about that world map that came out a while back which rate the easiness of women to bang based on nationality. It's good for a laugh if you'd like to see Roosh walking around in his underwear in an African village about to get laid, or getting punched out by an Arab for working his magic on a woman in a burqa.

This is the most "WTF" thing I've seen in a while.

Haha wow you're an international superstar Roosh!

I wonder why they have a machine broadcasting the news. Sounds like Plankton's wife on Spongebob.

That's a pretty good marketing video. I can see all those horny Taiwanese men now going to purchase a copy of Bang.

Link to map?

"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis

So Roosh is a character in the new Sims game?

Pretty sure this is a dupe. It's certainly quiet old.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (10-10-2014 11:34 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Pretty sure this is a dupe. It's certainly quiet old.

I searched and didn't find anything. This originally comes from the Taiwanese newspaper "Apple Daily." It's a media source second only to The Onion in terms of newsworthiness.

Taiwan is famous for these hilarious animated news stories, such as this one about Charlie Sheen.