rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Want to experience a 94-1 ratio next weekend?

You have the chance to be alone with 94 college aged Bulgarian girls next Saturday, October 11.

All you have to do is get your ass to a picturesque mountain lodge 4 hours outside of Sofia.

No guarantees that you'll be able to get your Bulgarian flag, but the odds could not be better stacked in your favor. 94 girls who study at an all girls college are traveling alone with their one male professor for some school project up in the mountains. They major in tourism, which means that they should all speak English and be somewhat interested in foreign cultures.

I was staying at this lodge last weekend, made friends with the owner and he mentioned that a professor called in to reserve spots for him and 94 girls. I dug around and confirmed that such a professor exists and teaches at the school mentioned.

You'll be isolated at the mountains, just you the girls and whatever families happen to be hiking there on the weekend and spending the night before they go on to the next hut. There has been light snow last weekend, but it's not so cold that you need more than a sweater.

I would take advantage of this myself, but I have to leave Europe in a few days, so I thought I'd pass on this opportunity to someone else here.

If you're nearby the Balkans, you have the flexibility to make it out here and you're willing to take a shot at making this into an epic story, send me a PM and I'll give you more details.

Funny thread that Op (i mean interesting...).

I am bulgarian, though currently living in Greece.

So...where do you get all those 94 girls at once? I won't be joining the party unfortunately...but just curious what the deal is.

and on a side note: what if I don't like a single one of them....lol?

I don't think there are all-girls colleges in Bulgaria. There are teachers' colleges, where there are more girls than guys, but all-girls colleges - this is not New England.

Sounds very promising, I am interested, bulgarian girls are pretty

Vaguely reminds me of On Her Majesty's Secret Service.

Since it has been publicly posted on the internet the ratio will probably end up something like 5,000:94

Sometimes you have to grab life by the balls.

I'M GOING IN!

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

This case would be great for a guy with 94 cocks.

Tempting.

I've passed the torch to Spike. This mission is in capable hands now.

This is the professor leading the trip:

[Image: Hugo_headshot_2684824b.jpg]

Quote: (10-02-2014 07:21 PM)Jaydublin Wrote:  

Since it has been publicly posted on the internet the ratio will probably end up something like 5,000:94

Good thing he didn't share any of the details.

Spike, everyone expects a full field trip report [Image: wink.gif]