rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Law professor pisses off students with rape definition

My criminal law professor just said that rape "is only if the girl fights him off" and "must involve penetration". You could see the women recoil. It was like watching the wave at a stadium.

Note: This is not legal advice She is just saying the common definition. Notice its vaguity. If a girl says no, you should probably still be safe and quit.

Blair Naso publishes on ROK every Thirsty Thursday. Send him mail, read his articles, and buy his literary anthology.

Wait....a WOMAN law professor said this ?

Quote:blairnaso Wrote:

You could see the women recoil

Well, that's because the common definition doesn't include any of the feel-goody "I have no responsibility to look out for my own well-being" permanent victim mentality stuff that to which they have become accustomed.

-Hawk

Software engineer. Part-time Return of Kings contributor, full-time dickhead.

Bug me on Twitter and read my most recent substantial article: Regrets

Last Return of Kings article: An Insider's Guide to the Masculine Profession of Software Development

Good. The word is coded in the legal scripts, it is there for anybody to digest and read and it is a serious and gruesome offense. When you remove the fluff from it it is what is.. a gruesome offense that isn't light in any shape or form.

I hope your professor keeps hitting them with the truth and doesn't think the law should be changed to redefine rape to match up with the Social Justice Vigilante version of the word.

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

Quote:Quote:

The new definition of rape is: “The penetration, no matter how slight, of the vagina or anus with any body part or object, or oral penetration by a sex organ of another person, without the consent of the victim.” The definition is used by the FBI to collect information from local law enforcement agencies about reported rapes.

Dated 2012. source: http://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/attorney-g...ition-rape

Vaginal, Anal, or oral sex without consent.

Quote:Quote:

Consent is an act of reason and deliberation. A person who possesses and exercises sufficient mental capacity to make an intelligent decision demonstrates consent by performing an act recommended by another. Consent assumes a physical power to act and a reflective, determined, and unencumbered exertion of these powers. It is an act unaffected by Fraud, duress, or sometimes even mistake when these factors are not the reason for the consent. Consent is implied in every agreement.

Parties who terminate litigation pursuant to a consent judgment agree to the terms of a decision that is entered into the court record subsequent to its approval by the court.

In the context of rape, submission due to apprehension or terror is not real consent. There must be a choice between resistance and acquiescence. If a woman resists to the point where additional resistance would be futile or until her resistance is forcibly overcome, submission thereafter is not consent.

source: http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/consent

the bolded part is where they get you. Sufficient mental capacity to make an intelligent decision, that means most females I know get raped almost every time they make a decision.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

She later explained that laws no longer forbids rape but now put it under the umbrella term "sexual battery", which I'm not sure really changes anything if it's two people alone in a house.

She's this sweet grandmotherly lady. Unlike most women in the law profession, she's very feminine, in the red pill concept. I want to go over to her house and have her bake me cookies. So it's really funny to hear her casually make sodomy jokes.

Blair Naso publishes on ROK every Thirsty Thursday. Send him mail, read his articles, and buy his literary anthology.