rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why the hell do they keep bringing ebola patients into the US

I'm starting to look at people with advanced degrees as pompous idiots. Why in the hell do they keep bringing back the idiots that are in ebola infested areas back into the states?

I'm sorry but the people who are in those areas that are helping the infected need to understand the consequences of that which means they most likely won't survive an infection. They need to understand that mommy USA isn't going to air lift their foolish selves when the going gets tough.

It's almost like they WANT an outbreak to start. Genius idea for the CDC to demand more money than by being sloppy with horribly infectious diseases.

What a bunch of idiots.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-09-30...ports.html

Best part is they just shot him up with antibiotics for a f*cking virus.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-37765-page-4.html

The funny part is that these missionaries pledged to give their lives for Christ in the mission field if they had to. And when the going gets tough, the church decides to spend millions taking them back to the States instead of spending that money actually "spreading the Gospel." The Church is a joke.

^^ Yep Cunnilinguist. I concur...

Don't start a new thread for an updated question on the same subject. Just post on that existing thread.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

Regarding the link, it sounds like this was just an ordinary Liberian guy visiting family in the USA, so this is more an immigration policy issue than an evacuation policy issue. He was also not sick on arrival.

As for evacuations of people that are already sick, I doubt that anyone travels to these areas without some sort of evacuation insurance, especially if they are with an NGO. Since they've paid for evacuation in the case of severe illness, why should they not be evacuated, especially if it can be done safely with infection control measures in place? Surely they are entitled to what they paid for? And if they have US medical insurance, why can't they go to a US hospital?

Although I'm sure the evacuation insurance guys have probably frozen all new applications to people travelling into that area, they still have an obligation for the people that paid before this outbreak, right?

Use the existing ebola thread.