rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What are Good Notch Numbers in each Country.

In Colombia, when I have been happiest 10 to 12 a month.
Brazil 7 to 9.
Ecuador 6 to 8.
Philippines 18 to 20.
Vietnam 10 to 12.
Depends also on the city, age group you go for etc, but assuming we all go for 6 to 8s when we travel. And assuming you aren't looking for a long term relationship. In eastern europe I expect 4 to 5 at most.

3 new girls a week in Colombia?

Are you doing anything else besides game while you're there?

The best notch number is the one that makes you genuinely happy.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

For Ukraine:1 every 3 days
For Poland:1 per week
For Belarus:2 per week
For CR:1 per 2 weeks

Quote: (09-30-2014 04:10 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Lol.

It used to be 1-2 per day in Ukraine till 2003.I had the luck of getting a glimpse of the last period of the golden days.
Now 1 per 3 days is normal taking also expenses into account.For every day in such a place you pay roughly 100 euro if we add plane ticket etc the budget strains so 1 girl per 3 days is not a big deal.(it means you have spent 600 euro to get a bang).

Quote: (09-30-2014 02:01 AM)Safado Wrote:  

Exactly. Even 7 girls in a month in Brazil sounds suspicious. What part of Brazil was this OP? Certainly it was not Rio de Janeiro or Sao Paulo.

Quote: (09-30-2014 04:56 AM)pitt Wrote:  

Quote: (09-30-2014 02:01 AM)Safado Wrote:  

Exactly. Even 7 girls in a month in Brazil sounds suspicious. What part of Brazil was this OP? Certainly it was not Rio de Janeiro or Sao Paulo.

I meant more for a generalized, when things are going well in a country, how much is a good notch count.
I will give an example. In Belo Horizonte I notched 5 girls in a months time. It took a lot of effort and 3 or 4 dates was the norm. I wasn't particularly happy so then I tried northeastern cities, like Joan Pessoa and Natal. My notch count went up to 8 to 10 a month. Finally Brazil had arrived for me.
Then Manaus brought 14 notches in a month. In Rio 3 in 10 days. Thus there are cities in Brazil that can give you the 7 to 9 a month that I mentioned, and those tend to make me happier. That is why the next city I will go to will be Bahia and not Porto Alegre.
In Colombia I did not reach the golden 10 in Bucaramanga. I believe I got 6 or 7. I ain't going back there anymore.

In Cali I might barely reach the golden 10. Yes I put in the effort. A new date every day is the norm and constantly seeking new numbers. The 2nd date rule is the norm here, so as long as you are lining up constant dates 10 to 12 is doable. I made the mistake of going for the kill on a few first dates, so that is why I might not reach 10.

I am thinking about an app created by Roosh V members, whereby a selected group of topexperts give input on their countries, taking into account regions and specifics about the place and where you then can put in some key variables about yourself (age, build, colour of hair/eyes, money to spend, ...) and it can give you a likeliness of succes ratio.

For instance you would put in: 25 yo western european blond hair blue eyes 100$ a day---> where to go?

Results: Best countries to visit and expected notches per month

1.Phillipines, +-15 (best regions, time to go, best game strategy, ...)
2. ...

How many people would pay some bucks for that per year? Many I'm sure.

One final note in Colombia is that my first 2 visits to Medellin, I achieved the 10 to 12 a month, that makes me happy here. Then the third time, went down to 8 or 9 and finally the last time 7. The downward trend coincided with not feeling it for the city anymore.

Quote: (09-29-2014 09:12 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Brazil 7 to 9.
Ecuador 6 to 8.
Philippines 18 to 20.
Vietnam 10 to 12.
Depends also on the city, age group you go for etc, but assuming we all go for 6 to 8s when we travel. And assuming you aren't looking for a long term relationship. In eastern europe I expect 4 to 5 at most.

In the Philippines 18 to 20!!!
Come on guys, don't agree lower quality...If it is mentioned 6's or below, you can get laid 3 different girls per day with intermediate leve online and street game...

Quote: (10-01-2014 06:08 AM)wishmakerman Wrote:  

Quote: (09-29-2014 09:12 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Brazil 7 to 9.
Ecuador 6 to 8.
Philippines 18 to 20.
Vietnam 10 to 12.

In the Philippines 18 to 20!!!
Come on guys, don't agree lower quality...If it is mentioned 6's or below, you can get laid 3 different girls per day with intermediate leve online and street game...

I might have low balled the Phils a bit. But as I said going exclusively for 6s to 8s, not lower. And you sometimes want to repeat a chick or 2.

Quote: (09-30-2014 04:10 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

In Poland if you are good looking and have enough energies and like night/dancefloor game (and stay in a city with lot of nightlife like eg Krakow) you can possibly manage 5/6 notches per week.

Quote: (09-30-2014 04:53 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

It used to be 1-2 per day in Ukraine till 2003.I had the luck of getting a glimpse of the last period of the golden days.

Can you detail a little bit how this happened? Type of game used, type of girls, which city, situations, stories ecc.?

Quote: (10-01-2014 07:56 AM)Garzero Wrote:  

Can you detail a little bit how this happened? Type of game used, type of girls, which city, situations, stories ecc.?

You went to a Kiev into a club and the first girl you spoke to was yours for one night stand.It was simple as that.You did not need any Russian or particular cash you just needed to be there.I remember a girl who asked me after kissing why should I go to hotel with you?I told her because you like me and you want to spend a pleasant night.
I also remember another one waiting for me in the club to get with her to hotel while I was kissing and dancing with a tall model.She became impatient at some time and the two girls exchanged some words.Then the second one told me I had to choose between them.
Also at these times all girls brought to you their girlfriends to fuck them as well.The logic was since he will fuck more girls why not fucking my friend so I can also have some benefits from her for introducing him to her?

@Greek Kamaki that sounds crazy (your description of Ukraine) - Are there still any places in EE like that in 2014?

Quote: (10-01-2014 03:08 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Quote: (10-01-2014 07:56 AM)Garzero Wrote:  

You went to a Kiev into a club and the first girl you spoke to was yours for one night stand.It was simple as that.You did not need any Russian or particular cash you just needed to be there.I remember a girl who asked me after kissing why should I go to hotel with you?I told her because you like me and you want to spend a pleasant night.
I also remember another one waiting for me in the club to get with her to hotel while I was kissing and dancing with a tall model.She became impatient at some time and the two girls exchanged some words.Then the second one told me I had to choose between them.
Also at these times all girls brought to you their girlfriends to fuck them as well.The logic was since he will fuck more girls why not fucking my friend so I can also have some benefits from her for introducing him to her?

I see.
I think what you describe is also part of the ukrainan women carachter. Probably nowadays you can find similar things in cities in the east, which at the moment means Dnepropetrovsk, the only one untouched by the conflict and where most of the women who flew Donbass moved. I have a couple of acquaintances there, and I'm seeing through vk the parties they are throwing in the clubs... they look more like orgies, lol.

Can somebody that was in both Phils and Colombia confirm that Col. it's just about twice harder?

With young colombianas 7s or 8s 3X as hard. Had an 18 yr old for a 2nd date in Cali over at my pad, but couldn't pull. Don't have enough days left for a 3rd date. This is inconceivable in the Phils.

Quote: (10-01-2014 03:51 PM)Chengiz88 Wrote:  

@Greek Kamaki that sounds crazy (your description of Ukraine) - Are there still any places in EE like that in 2014?

No.

Colombia doesn't seem to have a ONS culture. 10 a month is possible if you date 3 girls a day, but that requires too much work.

I've had 3 ONS in Colombia, all off tinder. 2 in Bogotá and one in Medellín. I'm also there for 3-5 days a month on average for business trips and not full-time gaming. There are so many random white dudes in Colombia now that hot girls are suspicious. Literally one girl insisted on picking me up from my office because she thought I was a sex tourist. Anything is possible if you are hotter than the girls though.

My personal notch numbers are...

Brazil 2014 (3 weeks)
-Kissed numerous chicks.. I don't even count that.
-Regular daily basis(Streets, Clubs, Internet & Tinder): Banged 9 girls
-I've gone 5 times to a swing club with friends/couples: Banged 29 girls. *3x Thursdays and 2x Saturdays

Yes, I'm Brazilian.

Colombia September/2014
Balance of 6 DAYS... (ARRIVED/WED ---- DEPARTED/TUES)
- Kisses less then 12 girls. (I wasn't striving for numbers. I was striving for Kissing and Banging the chick)
- Banged 4 Girls
- Had sex 5 Nights/Days. WED - FRI - SAT - SUN - MON (Banged 1 girl twice FRI->SAT and MON->TUES)

Toronto - Canada:
1 girl every 10 YEARS...

LOL

You did better than me in Colombia and Brazil too haha. Toronto I care not.

Bro,

It's been three days since I returned to Toronto and can safely tell you that I'm depressed.

Tinder has never worked here. It's all about matching computer sending you spams...>>>

**Screenshots taken before Colombia**
[Image: B74ArFZl.png][Image: wtnz8QDl.png][Image: XHAV6LHl.png][Image: UELhu3tl.png]

And this is pretty fucked up is you ask me. Girls in here are so retarded glued to their phones, that Tinder is almost the only way to make the first interaction...
[Image: kiss2.gif]

That's why I joke. I would need 10, 15, maybe 20 years to reach the same numbers here in Toronto that I do in three weeks in Brazil....

[Image: tard.gif] [Image: tard.gif]