rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Choche needs advice about 2 months in E. Europe

After 3 years, where things went beyond my control and had to go back to the States for awhile, I finally am returning to Europe.
Have my flight to Warsaw on October 11. I haven't been in 7 years.
Just some background: from 17 to 23, I either studied, worked or backpacked as much as I could in the old continent.. My game was mediocre and I visited Russia and Eastern Europe, right before the brief pussy paradise. And the last 8 years I have mostly concentrated on my South American roots and enjoyed my stays in Colombia and Brazil. Also done a bit of SE Asia.
As an active member I have researched, as much as I can, but still haven't been able to pinpoint a city or country that would be ideal in E. Europe. So any help or advice would be well appreciated
I am in my late 30s, latino, my Russian is basic conversational and I am probably looking for notches at first,since I haven't been to Europe for awhile. I have relied on online game more lately bug not averse to daygame., though weather will be a facror. [/size]Katowice and Lublin are my defaults for the first month, as of now.

Quote: (09-29-2014 08:32 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

After 3 years, where things went beyond my control and had to go back to the States for awhile, I finally am returning to Europe.
Have my flight to Warsaw on October 11. I haven't been in 7 years.
Just some background: from 17 to 23, I either studied, worked or backpacked as much as I could in the old continent.. My game was mediocre and I visited Russia and Eastern Europe, right before the brief pussy paradise. And the last 8 years I have mostly concentrated on my South American roots and enjoyed my stays in Colombia and Brazil. Also done a bit of SE Asia.
As an active member I have researched, as much as I can, but still haven't been able to pinpoint a city or country that would be ideal in E. Europe. So any help or advice would be well appreciated
I am in my late 30s, latino, my Russian is basic conversational and I am probably looking for notches at first,since I haven't been to Europe for awhile. I have relied on online game more lately bug not averse to daygame., though weather will be a facror. [/size]Katowice and Lublin are my defaults for the first month, as of now.
Dude I was in Russia from Sept 3rd to the 15th of this Month, I believe the place you should go is Volgograd. I spent a Weds -Tues. There and It was incredible, it has not at all been spoiled by the West(I then traveled to St. Petersburg, which after VOG seem like going to London)....I would compare VOG to Kiev when I visited it(Kiev) in 2005. They do speak English there as I know very little Russian and were very "interested" to hang out with a westerner. I did not get a flag there but it was awesome, I have been to Moscow as well and If I ever go back to Russia I will go there. One problem Thurs-Sat are the night where everyone goes out. Sun was bad But I lucked out and VOG had a street party for the 45th year celebration of changing from Stalingrad to Volgograd so Sun rocked when I was there. All the club are on the Volga so its easy to navigate (unlike Moscow) and the METRO goes only Northish and Southish+ If your into WWII it is awesome. Once again I would say VOG had the hottest chicks I have ever seen in my life...I can write more if you want but as far as nightlife the main drag is right on the Volga and clubs bars stay open till 5 some stay open till 6 thurs-sat. Its a pain in the A$$ to get there as you have to fly through SVO then VOG but well worth it + they have good beer joints as well.

I was looking into krasnodar more than volgograd because it is warmer in the winter.

Quote: (09-29-2014 08:55 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

I was looking into krasnodar more than volgograd because it is warmer in the winter.

I never have been to Krasnodar, The weather was great when I was there, it will be colder when your there, but $hit they're Russians... they are used to the cold + as far as bar and nightlife activities the only time you would have to go outside is to smoke. They have the stupid smoking rule in Russia now too. The METRO stops are pretty strategically placed throughout the city. So not too much walking to get to the WWII sites etc. Once again I would encourage one to go there if they had the time. Bonus is the the Ruble is getting destroyed right now ...almost 40--1$, the prices in VOG are nowhere near that of Moscow or St. Pete's, so once your on the ground there it will be significantly cheaper than the Russia of the past 5 years.

Dsutmdo,
It would be extremely appreciated if you were to drop a data sheet on Volgograd man! This sounds like a goldmine of a city! Did you encounter any animosity or cockblocking from the local guys during the day/night when approaching girls or in clubs?

Thanks man!

CH,
How long will you be staying in Russia?

I did a carpet bomb last week for Lublin on badoo, and got so few bites. I am assuming most of it has to do with how mediocre badoo is now.

Quote: (09-29-2014 09:24 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

Dsutmdo,
It would be extremely appreciated if you were to drop a data sheet on Volgograd man! This sounds like a goldmine of a city! Did you encounter any animosity or cockblocking from the local guys during the day/night when approaching girls or in clubs?

Thanks man!

CH,
How long will you be staying in EE?

I'll work one up in the next 24/48 hrs.....It is a goldmine, I experienced no-cockblocking or any animosity/the city was friendly and I felt safe, I got Shanghai'd one night by two chicks...thought I was going to get laid, but just headed back to there place to booze, crazy....Very few Cops compared to Moscow, Odessa ,Kiev...Most of the locals were like "why are you here?, what do you do? why did you pick VOG?. Once they realize your a foreigner your at least in the group for the night, then its up to you. I did get the dreaded tourist question a couple of times..."How long will you be staying here in VOG?" It is worth going too!!! One of my best places I've been too. Ill drop a sheet here soon.

Awesome dsutmdo! Looking very much forward to that data sheet of yours on VGO!

Cheers man!

Interesting.
I only spent a short time in Volgograd but I found the city to be extremely vast and it took forever to get somewhere, but then again I was not using the metro so that may be the reason.

I'm a WW2 freak and I didn't find that Volgograd had too much offer on that point.
The State-Panoramic Museum should have been okay but all the info was in Russian and German.
The Motherland Statue is however impressive.

I was there in June and the city had such an unreal amount of mosquitos and flies!
Impossible to be outside with out having a branch or a shirt in your hand to whip around so they wouldn't get into my face. I would NEVER go there again in June.

But I think Volgograd has potential, it's a big city but I would avoid it like the plauge in June.

And of course also you need to give the city more than a few days, it was my plan but the flies and mosquitos were taking away all the pleasure.

My experience in Volgograd reflects Chaos' remarks.
My location there was bad.
I guess these divergent views just show how different logistics can produce such varied experiences.

It depends on age:
1.<35 years old=Poland
2.35-45 years old=Ukraine.

I would chose Baltics over Poland although it will be colder. Baltic chicks are generally hotter than Poles, althougj Polish girls are slightly more slutty amd Polish prices are lower

Helsinki is an option, especially if I am starving in Poland in October; though in November it will be pretty damn cold there. Everything I've read in the forum so far, confirms what I experienced with Finnish students, while I studied in Uppsala, Sweden. But don't how much my age will affect things now in Finland.

Choche - what's your budget?
I think Kiev is the obvious answer, talent, cost and improving your Russian.
There will be no warm place in EE this time of year, just warmer places than some.
I don't think we have had a latino report on Kiev.
Helsinki would be pricey and I am sure a month there would be boring, unless you are planning to hit St Pete's/Talinn etc.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Quote: (09-29-2014 10:31 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

Awesome dsutmdo! Looking very much forward to that data sheet of yours on VGO!

Cheers man!

First shot at data sheet ever so if it sux, I apologize...

VOG would be good for two reasons as I mentioned, the History and the Girls. The local girls there were the hottest I have ever seen in my travels. Only place I would say that would be comparable chick-wise would maybe be Bucharest or Kiev during the Mid-2000's.
Arrival: The airport is pretty bare. Although right when you get to Baggage claim there is a taxi stand "Taxi Bonjour" worked great 900 Rubles to get Downtown.

I stayed at the Hotel Intourist. Great place, great location, right in the heart of the area where the action is: + good breakfast when you get in at the AM(for those that have been there its right at the start at the Alley of Heroes. Great location to see sites and walk back from majority of the Clubs.-can be found on many hotel booking sites.

Day places to drink beer -"Bamberg" look it up on-line and a better place that is newer with hot/nice waitresses-forgot the name, address was on the Street "ul. Marshala Chuykova #37-near the Panorama museum. Also a Street with a lot of outdoor cafes is pl. Pavshikh Bortsov.--potential day game area. Was filled starting at about 3ish in afternoon while I was there.

Nightlife: the places that I went too were all centered around/on the Volga. The best club I was in was called "Velvet" it can be seen from Google maps (2nd floor) and does have a website. Website looks lame but place is awesome, get there at 9ish and enjoy great attitudes in there plus drinks were cheap. At worst it was 50/50 dudes/chicks thurs-sat, and the best way to describe it would be, no S*it basically ALL the chicks in there were professional baseball players' wives and wanting to dance and party. As of Sept 2014, this would be the place to go. I remember saying to myself this is amazing that this goes on. As you work your way down that entertainment center on the Volga there are more clubs/restaurants that you can hit after Velvet closes the one on the end towards the North is great too- check google maps, the locals said it was a little shady in there but I had a good time..that's where I met the two girls that I spent the evening and half the morning with... The Clubs on the Volga are good thurs-sat.
Other places: Karaoke is pretty big here the two places I went that stay open till 6 every day. DJ BAR on krasnoznamenskaya #8 , great pretty fancy place, I got no love from locals in here but it kept the night going. The other was Labyrint(check Facebook) I hooked up with some locals there who invited me over to their table ended up singing and watching the sun rise over the Volga. Another area I would have tried if the Volga club area had sucked was the area around the last stop on the above ground Metro Stop named "Ploshchad Chekistov"--- Club " Serebro" in the Mall area there looked solid, open 7 days a week till 5 and across the street was Karaoke bar " push" open weds-sat, looked like it had potential.
Reference Google maps: Draw a line From Metro stop "Ploshchad Chekistov" to Ploshchad Lenina and push towards the river would IMO be considered the area where you want to concentrate. (Basically that is the center of the city)Many restaurants, clubs and people out....things to do, people to see, day game OPS.

GAME. I felt the chicks were very receptive to a foreigner. You were almost halfway home by saying you were from USA. (although, I did not flag here.... however, I have gotten my Russian flag in both Sunny Beach and Yalta, but that's not the point of this forum) I would consider my game average. However, I do like to dance and dudes in Russia in general to be frank cannot so if you get out there the chicks should come. If you can do that here you're in, as many chicks should come by you and a simple "Hi" not "privet" should get it started. As mentioned before, many people spoke broken English and I know some Russian to at least amuse someone/ find out if the girl wants to stay and talk , so, in my experience not too much of a language barrier, If you speak Russian that would put you that much higher. I know conversational Spanish and ended up having Sushi at the end of the night with those two chicks speaking Spanish(thought I was going to get the bang but no.... but we drank at their pad until no sh*t 1000am, still a fun experience)
As I mentioned I did not experience cockblocking or hostilities from dudes when engaging girls, and from those that have traveled to Russia the "Door guards/bouncers" were nothing like Moscow or St. Peter's, very little static about entry into the clubs.

Negatives. I arrived Late on a Weds night went directly to Labyrint karaoke bar as it was one of the only drinking establishment open. The town was VERY dead other than that. SO, Sun probably through Weds you may be looking at a dead-a$$ town?? Bad deal, Thurs -Sat, no prob, as it was going off. Did not experience Mosquito's, I just returned about 3 weeks ago, locals did mention the bugs tho. Other negatives it is hard to get to as I believe you can't get there from anywhere but inside Russia, you must travel from Moscow. So it does take some time to get there and as mentioned by other poster one does need to invest some time on the ground here.

Black Dog bar(look it up on line) was also decent place to start, but it got a little young in there for me. Club Amsterdam was open late too but was not very good on Sun when I went.

IMO VOG has not been yet been spoiled by the attitude of the West. (no Baseball hats, Converse All-Stars worn by the Chicks, bad attitudes etc.) The Girls are hot as F*ck and I felt one has a high Foreigner status there + you have many WWII sites to Boot. If you go, no need to look further than Velvet, get on the dance floor and work +, now as mentioned your almost playing with the houses money as the Ruble is down big time combined with the cheap prices of VOG. I hope this helps spur some thoughts.

Awesome DS on VOG man! Thank you!
You were there for about 3 weeks and no lays from what I understood from your report in VOG? Is this more of a long game that's required there to get girls versus ONS ones? I'm a guy who prefers to have mini relationships with girls VS collecting ONS so that would be fine by me.

Did you get there from Moscow? By air or train? Guess by train would be quiet a journey given the distance?

Thanks again for the detailed post, very appreciated man! Since there are almost no reports on VOG, you should post it in its own thread as it does deserve to have its own thread.

Cheers man!

Quote: (09-30-2014 07:52 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

Awesome DS on VOG man! Thank you!
You were there for about 3 weeks and no lays from what I understood from your report in VOG? Is this more of a long game that's required there to get girls versus ONS ones? I'm a guy who prefers to have mini relationships with girls VS collecting ONS so that would be fine by me.

Did you get there from Moscow? By air or train? Guess by train would be quiet a journey given the distance?

Thanks again for the detailed post, very appreciated man! Since there are almost no reports on VOG, you should post it in its own thread as it does deserve to have its own thread.

Cheers man!
I was there from Sept 3rd to the 9th of Sept, I believe quick work/short relationships are very possible there, mainly due to the interest in you being a foreigner, i felt that that status knocked down a lot of speed bumps, the chicks seemed to give you the benefit of the doubt, something that might have to be earned over days/weeks elsewhere...however, this time I unfortunately could not turn the corner.....I flew from Cyprus(which was bada$$ by the way, a lot of Russian / Eastern Europeans, a lot easier to get the bang there due to everyone on vacation and the let your hair down mentality etc.) to SVO then to VOG. Another way to look would be if your inside Russia Arrange a ticket to VOG, Aeroflot can get you there from Moscow or St Peter's for about 200$

Quote: (09-30-2014 06:17 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Choche - what's your budget?
I think Kiev is the obvious answer, talent, cost and improving your Russian.
There will be no warm place in EE this time of year, just warmer places than some.
I don't think we have had a latino report on Kiev.
Helsinki would be pricey and I am sure a month there would be boring, unless you are planning to hit St Pete's/Talinn etc.

Thanks rudebwoy.4000 dollars month is my typical budget. I will go wherever the pickings are good. My Russian can wait if need be

It's possible to fly into Volgograd from a few places, but not many. Dubai, Tashkent, Dushanbe, Aktau, some places in holiday destinations seasonally/charter flights. But outside of those aye, you need to get a connecting flight within Russia.

The same thing seem to happen over and over again.
Most people who've visited Russia for a short time talk about how open and receptive Russian girls are, but still they don't get a bang.

Heavy makeouts, walking around in the city all day, a lot of IOI doesn't mean you will get the bang.

Quote: (09-26-2014 02:38 AM)OnlyMarryInTajikistan Wrote:  

In my experience, getting a second date in the FSU is (most of the time at least, not always) a sign that you're halfway in. The first date is nothing more than a test. After the first date the girl will decide whether you have a place or not in her life. Her mindset is fixed on the long-term, so there must be either a financial or emotional reason for her to stay, sex is not enough as it often is in the West.

Anyway I highly recommend going to Russia, not only for the girls but for the experience.
If you put yourself out there, Mother Russia will come to you and crazy stuff will happen.

After having sympatia.com for a day, Katowice seems interesting. Poznan also. Lublin is almost out of the picture.

Quote: (10-01-2014 01:12 AM)Chaos Wrote:  

The same thing seem to happen over and over again.
Most people who've visited Russia for a short time talk about how open and receptive Russian girls are, but still they don't get a bang.

Heavy makeouts, walking around in the city all day, a lot of IOI doesn't mean you will get the bang.

Quote: (09-26-2014 02:38 AM)OnlyMarryInTajikistan Wrote:  

In my experience, getting a second date in the FSU is (most of the time at least, not always) a sign that you're halfway in. The first date is nothing more than a test. After the first date the girl will decide whether you have a place or not in her life. Her mindset is fixed on the long-term, so there must be either a financial or emotional reason for her to stay, sex is not enough as it often is in the West.

I agree. Russia will give you some outstanding experiences if you get to know people, but 99 out of 100 men will not experience quick bangs there.