rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

40 year old game on grocery store sluts
0 year old game on grocery store sluts
Yesterday after work I stopped at the local dive for a drink,,when i left i remembered i need dog food so i went to the store half drunk.When i was leaving i saw two young girls near the door and i started talking to them and got a number..They wanted to do coke or some shit and i told them that i didnt do drugs..They want to hang out later and i really dont want to be in that scene so im sitting here at work wondering what to do...any help?
call
Quote: (03-30-2011 10:03 AM)UgSlayer Wrote:  

call

Im going to call...I know they are going to want me to pick them up and run them around ..seedy places etc
el mechanico -

"They wanted to do coke or some shit and i told them that i didnt do drugs"

Easy.

Let them do the Beeks while you swoop them.
Quote: (03-30-2011 01:01 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

el mechanico -

"They wanted to do coke or some shit and i told them that i didnt do drugs"

Easy.

Let them do the Beeks while you swoop them.

This ^

You already know the answer, you want to get laid so it's an easy call.

From their perspective, they get high and you don't use up any of their stuff. Smash them both if you can, but make sure you wrap it up extra tight. If you take them back to your place (ill-advised), hide your valuables and/or keep a close eye on them.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee
Problem is that when girls tell you this, they want you to get the coke for them, and not being connected to the coke scene, it can get tricky to pull-off. Now, i ftehy are supplying their own shit, then by all means "foooool, you better come on in!"

Mixx
Quote: (03-30-2011 09:53 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Yesterday after work I stopped at the local dive for a drink,,when i left i remembered i need dog food so i went to the store half drunk.When i was leaving i saw two young girls near the door and i started talking to them and got a number..They wanted to do coke or some shit and i told them that i didnt do drugs..They want to hang out later and i really dont want to be in that scene so im sitting here at work wondering what to do...any help?

Yeah, I've had that happen as well and similarly didn't handle it in an optimal way. I just said no and walked away, as I didn't perceive that I had anything to offer them. Knowing people with those predilections, they generally have a one track mind. Therefore, I moved on.

This is the way that I look at it, now:

Your being solicited for something illicit. This already breaks down all barriers of politeness. Also, you have nothing to lose. Time to get raw. They want a visceral experience. You don't have exactly what they want, but you can offer something else. After all, these girls are already 'bad girls'.

"No, but I can offer you some hard, sweaty rough sex with a big thick cock..."

Just put it out there very matter of fact. Make it sound tempting (talk slow), because that's the only thing that will be an attractive alternative to blow. They may not respond at first, but if you are in the area and they don't find what they are looking for, it may be a good substitute for them. They may come back to you.

I'm serious, because with girls like that, I can't really imagine anything else that will get their attention over their goal. All other game will most likely be useless.

Now, thats for girls who are on a hunt for blow. These girls sounded like they would have hung out with you regardless. i would have taken them up on it. Just because they are doing it, doesn't mean that you have to. Just match their state/mood, and take advantage of their increased libido.
"because with girls like that"

Where do you cats live?

Where I rest my head in America almost all girls are "like that".

Hell, if I was to avoid girls that did Beeks, I would be cancelling out 80% of the fly girls out there.
pretty much any fly girl you run into in the nightlife scene is or was a beeker. the non beekers are asleep by midnight after a long day of doing volunteer work. and any girl partying past 3?? beeker.
Good advice all...im thinking cheap hotel room..vodka..cab rides to get what it is they want...then fuck the shit out of both of them...
There are no shortage of fiends here. But there are also different scenes, and I mix evenly with all types. Its a definite game disadvantage to not do it if people are. Not because your game might be weak but because, well, you know how it is with that.

Personally, even if i wanted to partake, I couldn't because i can't tolerate any type of stimulant due to a bad migraine problem that I have. Hard stimulants (think all applicable categories) lead to noticeable neurological symptoms (like my eye rolling back into my head when I'm just talking to you). So, I'm handicapped with that scene.

It forces me to seek out women that can take it or leave it, or leave it all together. Its not that hard, and the non-users actually tend to be higher quality. Not that that's surprising. Granted, they tend not to be hardcore partying stripper/slut/sorority girl type, but I have to be in the mood for that anyway, and those women bore me a lot of the time. So, I don't really mind.
cheap hotel room? whats the point of that? tell them to get whatever they want and head over to your place.
El Mechanico,

Fake it.I dont do drugs either.

The same thing happened to me years ago but it was only 1 girl.I faked it and threw it off my finger right in her couch/carpet (she did not notice and she was right next to me).She was already drunk and getting high.Also,she already had the drugs.

She let me bang her.

Fake it with them and bang both of them.
Personally I'd get on the coke with them and have a party.
Well, I definitely would not do anything with a chick who does drugs. Booze is ok, but even smoking weed is a kind of turnoff for me. That's one of my weaknesses.
I'd be sniffing lines off their tits.
Quote: (03-30-2011 05:19 PM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

Well, I definitely would not do anything with a chick who does drugs. Booze is ok, but even smoking weed is a kind of turnoff for me. That's one of my weaknesses.

If you have banged any number of hot chicks in your life I'm certain that you have banged a couple coke fiends in your life, you just didnt see that side of it.
not judging anyone but faking doing drugs is kind of some sucker shit. no offense. if you're not into drugs just do you, go over there (or have them over) and just do you while they rail lines and try to keep things movin toward the bed. if you're that adamant against drugs than don't sell out your principals over some pussy that you can easily get again... don't let a girl make you feel pressure in any way or make you feel like you gotta do something out of character just to hit it
Quote: (03-30-2011 07:43 PM)tt120 Wrote:  

not judging anyone but faking doing drugs is kind of some sucker shit. no offense. if you're not into drugs just do you, go over there (or have them over) and just do you while they rail lines and try to keep things movin toward the bed. if you're that adamant against drugs than don't sell out your principals over some pussy that you can easily get again... don't let a girl make you feel pressure in any way or make you feel like you gotta do something out of character just to hit it

I don't think its pressure, but most people who do that get real shady and anti-social with people that aren't doing it. Especially bitches who want to keep doing it all night. They are most often going to hang with guys who are also doing it. Its a rare, rare thing in my experience for a woman to hang with a non-user, while she's doing it, let alone bang him. The only exception might be a girl who you've known for a long time.
This is the worst thread ever
Quote: (03-30-2011 07:49 PM)hydrogonian Wrote:  

Quote: (03-30-2011 07:43 PM)tt120 Wrote:  

I don't think its pressure, but most people who do that get real shady and anti-social with people that aren't doing it. Especially bitches who want to keep doing it all night. They are most often going to hang with guys who are also doing it. Its a rare, rare thing in my experience for a woman to hang with a non-user, while she's doing it, let alone bang him. The only exception might be a girl who you've known for a long time.

word thats true I forget sometimes that coke is a different animal all together especially if this is a random run of the mill weeknight for these broads
Quote: (03-30-2011 07:59 PM)ZTheGreat Wrote:  

yeah, but beekers have vaginas too.

They aren't my preference, but as Chris Rock would say, "But I understand"

when that eager ski bunny's giny is in your face, I dare you to refuse it.
Lol those girls won't give a fuck if you're not snorting with them. That just means more for them. Hopefully, they don't smoke it. Good luck trying to smash if they're rocking it up and being fiends.
Quote: (03-30-2011 08:23 PM)houston Wrote:  

Lol those girls won't give a fuck if you're not snorting with them. That just means more for them. Hopefully, they don't smoke it. Good luck trying to smash if they're rocking it up and being fiends.

yep...as long as they are getting theirs they will be happy, and probably happier they dont have to share
Quote: (03-30-2011 07:59 PM)ZTheGreat Wrote:  

You're a towel! But no seriously it is...