rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Let's talk about vibe

Let's talk about vibe

Based on my observations over the past couple years ever since I got into game, your vibe is one of the most important aspects of game you can use to attract women.

What is vibe?

If I could come up with a definition, it would be how you carry and project yourself, how you your presence influences the people around you, and what effect that presence has. I feel I have a good understanding of what vibe is, although this is the closest I can put it into words.

I believe there are different ways you can work on your vibe and each person has a unique vibe.

I believe your vibe is composed of primarily two components: inner game, and personality. To help me put my thoughts into words, I'll give you two examples of two guys with excellent vibe.

First guy, extroverted personality, social and energetic on nights out. He projects fun above all else. You can't really explain it, but just being around him is entertaining. His energy is incredible. His night game although not perfect in other areas, is absolutely uncomparable when it comes to pulling girls in, attraction and attention wise. He would bring in girls to dance, do his high energy routines and physicality. I have never seen a girl become so invulnerable to cockblocking. Dozens of times I have seen girls shut out their friends because of him. The girls night out crew would get angry at their friend for ignoring them and becoming hooked onto this stranger the girl met minutes ago. I've observed his interactions many times, and often girls become very attracted and by their facial expressions alone you could see they are almost in a trance just by his presence.

Second guy, for lack of better terms, has the best inner game I've ever seen. He lived with me for 6 months and I've done dozens of nights out with him. What's impressive aren't his results by any means, but his mindset on girls and life. I wish I could describe it in words how I understand it, it's difficult. Long story short, abundance, optimism and content about life, extrovert and introvert traits, and a personality of self amusement, lacking validation seeking behaviours. His belief system was exemplary, 'being a man is great there's so many ways to entertain yourself.. And we don't always need attention without facing emotional discomfort like women do'. Great energy on nights out on occasion, but many times more laidback, low energy vibe. It depended on how he felt in the moment. There were nights were he'd approach many girls and escalate, but other nights were he didn't care enough about the girls and enjoying himself with his buddies and the music was more important.

Both of these guys I've seen on several occasions attract very attractive girls in night game scenarios. As I've mentioned, I really wish I could describe and detail more efficiently the vibe, presence, and demeanour these guys had. It would be better if I could breakdown many stories, examples and situations that demonstrate what I've tried to explain above but that's beyond the scope of anything I could write down.

The vibe these guys have are no doubt a result of partly personality on its own, but also social reference experiences, and self improvement.

What are your thoughts on vibe and attracting girls? What have your experiences been?

Personally I've noticed overtime I have been attracting higher quality girls. My vibe has been improving, perhaps it's due to the confidence from my reference experiences, or my improvements in other areas of my life.

What would you say is a great way induce change and make improvements on your vibe?

Improving your body language most definitely improves your presence and how others feel towards you. So does putting on some muscle. What I'm trying to hint at is that vibe as I understand it is also on a deeper level.

Let's talk about vibe

Vibe is a combination or summation of everything that you are. But it's also variable. The way you will be with one person or in one place will be different than how you will be with someone else or another place. In other words vibe is reactive. So your vibe at any given moment is a combination of you, the people you are with, and the place you are at.

Let's talk about vibe

The muscular guy that is able to attract girls at first impression is able to do it not only because of his appearance, but because of the confidence he has in his appearance. Muscle and a quality physique don't come easy, and it takes dedication and commitment. When you know you've earned your way there and you look better than most you're going to illicit a certain presence whenever you walk into a room.

Guys with plenty of social experiences are going to be more at ease in social situations.

Guys content with themselves and who they are, are aware of their strengths and weaknesses (which they minimize or work on) are going to have their strong self esteem present itself in their vibe.

Guys with more reference experiences with girls, whether that be quantity, quality, socially, and sexually, are going to be more at ease around them. I wouldn't say I can tell a guy's experience by facial expressions alone, but I'm sure girls (who are better at picking up subtle body language) can tell by a guy's vibe his confidence and experience with girls just by how relaxed or lack of stress shown in his face around her. Not saying a girl can tell a man's notch count by looking at him, but who is going to have a more laidback bodylanguage and attractive vibe around girls, a man that's had a decade of many fulfilling reference experiences, or a guy that denies game and has had one LTR that held the frame for the entirety of their relationship over years (yawn)?

Let's talk about vibe

Vibe is an interesting topic and one I have thought about quite a bit lately. I think the most advantageous vibe you can put out there for game is somewhere between super fun and dangerous. Certain guys can be very uncomfortable to hang out with because you feel like even when you are having fun the situation could end up getting out of hand quickly. I have never known a guy like that who wasn't a high-level natural with women. The super fun side of it is easy for me because I am naturally outgoing and loud, and that is all you need to be very successful with women, but I have really been lately trying to think about how one can appropriate the "dangerous" edge without doing things like getting into fights and commiting crimes. I think once you hit a certain level adding some of this dangerous element to your vibe can really help get very high level women.