rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Transparent: An Amazon Original

I logged into my Amazon account to track a recent order and was greeted with this front page advertisement for a "free Amazon original."

It's happening.

[Image: 9JeGgpo.png]

the peer review system
put both
Socrates and Jesus
to death
-GBFM

Haha if anything this will piss off the trans crowd - the actor they picked for it is a comical one, the grandfather from Arrested Development.

Aptly named. The LGBT(QIH... etc.) propaganda has become very transparent.

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

I just saw this right before you posted.

It's pretty good. Actually pretty funny and not PC, more about just having a fucked-up family with secrets, jealousies, etc.

It's not, however, as good as the awesome Mozart in the Jungle & The Cosmopolitans, which are all about game & male-female dynamics. Highly recommend those, the pilots are free to stream on Amazon. Definitely check those two out.

I've been seeing this pop up on my Amazon header for a few days now. It always makes me laugh, though, because I can't imagine the actor that played the senior Bluth in Arrested Development (far left) as a woman.

Turquoise is also definitely not his color.

-Hawk

Software engineer. Part-time Return of Kings contributor, full-time dickhead.

Bug me on Twitter and read my most recent substantial article: Regrets

Last Return of Kings article: An Insider's Guide to the Masculine Profession of Software Development

The creator of the show, Jill Soloway, is a radical feminist.

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2015/1...d-feelings

Quote:Quote:

“So you can want sex, you can want to be entered, and then a minute later you can say, ‘Stop—changed my mind,’ ” she continued. “That is something that our society refuses to allow for. You don’t feel like it now? You’re shit out of luck. You know why? Because you have a pussy! To me, that is what’s underneath all this gender trouble: most of our laws are being formed by people with penises.”

[Image: Kvm4dq.gif]