rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

If there's any doubt amongst newbies about the true nature of women...

If there's any doubt amongst newbies about the true nature of women...

[Image: 6c4a39fe8b3ec495f4004520f3faaf7c.jpg]

Gentlemen, this little nugget of truth has been shared over 40,000 times (99% of which are probably women) with twice as many likes and adorned with comments littered with praise and approval...and that's just in my little corner of the Facebook-verse.

Here are the translations for those of you not fluent in slut-ese:

'Your 20s are your selfish years' = Take advantage of your prime years and fuck as many guys as possible before settling down in your 30s

'Immerse yourself in everything possible' = Fuck as many guys as possible in as many ways and places as possible

'Be selfish with your time' = Don't make time for anything that doesn't involve your carousel ride

'Tinker with shit' = Try anal, swallowing, group sex, threesomes, S&M, BDSM, and any other depraved sex there is. Do. It. All.

'Travel' = Fuck foreign guys...lots of them

'Explore' = Find different ways to fuck different types of guys in different ways so I know what kind of guys I'll have an affairs with when I get married.

'Love a lot' = Fuck a lot

'Love a little' = Fuck a lot without remorse or involving feelings because at this point I'll be incapable of love or bonding sexually with a man

'Never touch the ground' = Cliche ending to make this sound like a universal, inspirational truth that ensures happiness

I'm sure that most if not all of you new to Game see these 'inspirational' memes and posters on splashed all over the feeds of your female facebook 'friends'. Take heed these warnings, continue to learn game, and conduct yourself accordingly. For these are the tells of the sluts that are American females.

-SharpShooter, part time contributor at Return of Kings