rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tel Aviv, Israel Datasheet and the reasons why I'm leaving

Hello everyone

I'm a regular reader here for a few years and recently decided to register to RVF.
I'm 23/yo, free lancer managing a few websites such as http://ronitflags.org which is a company my father started 30 years ago and I'm running the international website.

I was born and raised here in Tel Aviv, Israel, but I lived 6 months in London, 3 months in Berlin, visited other countries such as The Netherlands, Belgium, France, Turkey, so I can compare between the girls here and in the countries I've been to.

I can give you some idea how it is to be here, as I know every corner of the city, been to the best places in town.

Let's start with the cost of living:
The absurd about this city and the reason why people are miserable is because the average income here is around $1630/month for the normal person between the ages 22-26...

Renting a 1BR apartment would be around $900 a month including bills in a decent/good location for a clean place.

Safety:
It's extremely rare to hear about a rape or a thief in Tel Aviv. Same for other cities here, exept where the arabs live, the crime rates would be higher there, but I've never been to an arab area anyway, it's far from the center and you couldn't get there by accident. Anyway it's a good idea to be streetwise, there are some drunk guidos at "Allenby street" for example, just don't look or talk to them too much, lol.

Cost of stuff:

A beer at a bar/club would cost you an average of $10, I usually leave %20 which makes it $12... for a ****** beer
Beer in a supermarket would be $2.5 for Heineken/Carlsberg/Tuborg
A meal with a coke in a mid restaurant around $10-$20 and you should tip as well unless you take away or it's self served.
The public transport here SUCKS so some people prefer to rent a bicycle or electric bicycle for around $15 a day. A taxi would be around $15 for 6km ride.
Busses come every 15-25 minutes. No train in the city, just a train that takes you to other cities, have very few stop stations, so using the bus is always necessary even if you take the train.
An iPhone would cost here at least 30% more than in America/EU. Same for all electronics such as Laptops, TVs etc.

Most people buy clothes at Zara, Pull and Bear, Bershka

The city is very gay friendly, and there are approx 60,000 gays here. You will see a few gay couples holding hands a few times a day. lesbians as well. The lesbians are usually ugly and fat but sometimes a 6.5 maybe.

Israel is very westernized and people eat A LOT of junk like mcdonalds, kfc, shawarma, meat, but now it's trendy to eat at Vegan restaurants, even over fat chicks, lol.

It's a small city, people like to talk and brag and say stuff about each other, *she's a slut*, *he slept with her and her* and all this kind of shit you see in the american culture.

Day/Night locations:

Daytime is pretty nice here, you can go to the "Dizengoff Center" area which is always packed with people (From morning hours to the start of the night). There's a big mall there and it's very central, so you will see people outside on the streets nearby as well. It's also close to the "Carmel Market" which around you will see a lot of tourists and people all the time...

Clubs at night has bad attitude in the entrance... Even when i hang out with my model friends we sometime don't get inside... It usually has to do with the selectors mood or whatever the fuck going with their life. BUT, getting early to clubs around 22:30 is a good idea if you want to get in. Sometimes when you come this early, the place will be kinda empty, but will fill up soon (maybe within an hour) and you will see some targets.

1. Dizengoff street - It's the longest street here full of boutiques, stores, supermarkets, bars, coffee shops every few meters. It's very chilled on the weekdays, and gets busier on the weekends, same applies for all the other places i'll mention.
At night there is "Dizzy Frishdon" which is a place where a lot of tourists go to, it's mostly 24yo+.
And the other places are mostly bars which you can basically see from the outside how it is inside before you decide if to get inside.

2. Rotschild Boulvard (better at night, can be good in the daytime also):
Most people go out here at least once a week. It's always been trendy and full of coffeeshops, bars, small clubs such as "Jimmy Who" (You should come early to get it without hassle), "Buksa", "Billy Jean", "Breakfast club" (Usually opens at 2am, full of hipsters/gays, but you can try your luck and maybe find a DTF chick there. Cover is usually $15 to get it unless you know someone).
There is a road for bicycles as well.
The "Radio EPCG" club is here as well, it's pretty good, no cover, it's always better to come early, so you can assure you get inside without waiting, but it takes some time to get full. If you come at 23:00, you should get in, and it gets packed around 00:30... whatever
"Solo" club.. Usually

3. "Park Hayarkon" it's the biggest park in tel aviv and in the late afternoon it's packed with people jugging, doing TRX, sitting on the grass etc. You can catch girls looking at you and strike a conversations. A lot of the girls here are not single/married so expect to play the numbers game [Image: smile.gif]

4. Same as the park for the "Tayelet", which is the sidewalk all over the beach starting at the north of tel aviv (where I live) to the south (Yafo). You can walk all of it in about an hour. There are chicks running over there, they usually live in the North/the old north/the center of tel aviv/the south. You will see A LOT of dogs in tel aviv. You can pet people's dog and start a conversation. You should lead the conversation and change the subject and introduce yourself or ask for the number otherwise the conversation will end.

There is "The Block" which is a famous club here that gets is usually crowded with hipsters, stoners, tourists. Cover is usually around $20. Parties last there till 5-6am

The Women:

Me and my friends, my model friends and everyone i know basically will agree on a few things about THE MAJORITY of the Israeli Women, the mentality and the comparison to other countries such as USA, UK, Germany and others from the western world.

Everything i'm saying applied to the majority of the 7+ looking israeli girls IN ISRAEL (not abroad).

-Israeli girls are hard and cinical. They will give you hard time even for touching them "too early".
-Israeli girls care A LOT about what people think, even if they say they don't care, they lie. They like to be very discreet.
-Israeli girls are very very flaky and mood based. For examply in London i would get 5 numbers and set 2 dates, here it's around 20 numbers for 2 dates. Same applies for my male models friends. My male model friend arrived from New york, he would shag there a girl a night, here it's maybe a girl in 4 nights who has some noteable imperfection in her face/body/voice etc. When guys catch a quality girl here, they try to stick to her for the long term and become super needy, lol.
-Israeli girls are negative, suspicious
-Israeli girls are very resistant. Persistent is a good tool if you are not forcing yourself on them of course and know she's into you. My last bang was when I had to try to kiss a girl 4 times until she let me and it led to clothes flying off. Now she is the one chasing me. Then I found out she takes anti depressants and saw her freaky side
-Girls tend to go to a shrink a lot here. It's common. They like to take advices from others and not very sure of their life choices.
-Israeli girls prefer to have the boyfriend material person, saying no to people who look players. I get a lot of texts from women "I'm looking for long term relationship blah blah", and then if we go on a few dates and fuck they start bitching and want commitment.
The BF material Men gonna have to pass many tests, and will probably bang on the 3rd or 4th date.
-Israeli girls LOVE drama. This is crazy.
-Israeli girls are bitter about life, about their income, about the men, about everything. They never feel too happy for a long time. -They can mock you but still be interested in you. A male friend of mine is very persistent with the girls and sometimes it works for him to get an SNL, but he's extremely horny dude. It's basically putting your ego aside and thinking "it's not you, it's her" etc.

If you still want to come over and want to get laid often doing cold approaches, you'd need to do what we're doing, the numbers game (applied to both good/bad looking men with good/bad game):
Get at least 5 numbers a day, and mass text them all or just call everyone. To me it seems that those who want me will answer and be receptive on both Text/call.

Meeting girls in a social circle/class etc ALWAYS gives you a few more points and you can mess up some things and still get a "pass" over a total stranger she just met. It's just like that.

All of those are the reasons why every normal guy from tel aviv would tell you he prefers tourists over locals. You'll see a lot of guys dating Women from Russia, Ukraine, Germany, USA, everywhere... and israeli girls believe those women are sluts. Some will say they are jealous of their body and beauty. Russian and Ukrainian girls are cosidered here as "sluts" by israeli girls, although every men here like them and their open attitude in comparison with the native girls here.

BUT, having an israeli girl feels great. They can be cute, generous, smart etc. It just that for some people like me, who are freelancers and not location based, who wants life with minimum drama, there are many alternatives out there.

I spend here around $2,000 not including the rental.
I own an electric bicycle, Go out 3 nights a week, spend around $100 every night out on booze and food. Dates are $50-$100 for drinks and food and a cab to mine/hers.

I only date 7+ girls. No fatties. Germans/Americans are the easiest to get laid here, especially if they just arrived. If they been here for a while your chances for a SNL are low. Israeli guys smell tourists from miles, LOL. Tourists will get hit on a lot here.
Israeli guys are usually cool and not agressive (At least in Tel Aviv).

Over 1million people admitted to smoking weed here. It's everywhere. Some people do coke pretty often, but very discreetly in clubs toilets.

What about Russian Israelis?Are they real?

Quote: (09-24-2014 02:25 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

What about Russian Israelis?Are they real?

Yes they are very real. Some cities have more than others. Haifa, the northernmost port city in Israel, has a huge population. Lots of signs in Russian, lots of Russian people around who don't speak English, whereas the typical "Israeli" does speak English.

In Tel Aviv you will get all kinds, but Haifa is the spot to go to if you want to focus on Russian Israelis.

[Image: haifa%20097.jpg]

A Haifa storefront.

I heard different Israelis give different estimates of how many Russians there are in the country, but there are clearly a lot. Russians are the largest, most distinct "foreign" community in Israel without a doubt. Many continue speaking Russian, use VK, and basically seem to be a bit apart from mainstream Israeli society. Of course some assimilate and grow up speaking Hebrew and English and have no problem adapting.

Near the Tel Aviv Bus Terminal, I found this place:

[Image: DSC00625.jpg]

Store sign is multi-lingual but inside all the meat is labelled in Russian.

Then with half a million Russian girls why do Israelis complain?

Quote: (09-24-2014 02:56 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Then with half a million Russian girls why do Israelis complain?

"the city is very gay friendly"

Does that answer your question?

It must be like Greece then.Whole lots of gays hundreds of thousands of Russians.
So for foreigners is Tel Aviv a no go destination for hook ups.

Awesome datasheet. Israeli women can be some of the most alluring in the world. On top of that they are smart, family oriented, and have good values.

Gonna mark Tel Aviv for future travels [Image: idea.gif]

Lol, I want to go to Israel now

You are pretty much on point when it comes to how Israeli women behave; especially in regards to how they pretend they don't care but really do. One Israeli woman I spoke to (she was mixed with Polish, Arabic, and Russian) used to act very hard all the time. I got sick of the shit and cut her off. When she started bitching about why I no longer want to speak to her; I told her I was bored of her. She then went on ranting about how I've insulted her and how hurt she is. I was tired of jumping through all those hoops.

Israeli women remind me of the black women over here in Baltimore. The ones in the city and the county. I do not mean this in a good way either.

500,000 russians, but a lot of them are very old/married.
It wasn't "trendy" to mix between russians and israelis until too long ago. They have different mentality. so until then you would have seen russians with russians, middle easterns with middle easterns etc. But now it's common to see mixed couples.
The young russians usually live in the south of Israel, where it's rough and live in poverty. For example in my neiberhood in Tel Aviv where I was born and raised it's very posh, there are around 2,000 people, out of them there are maybe 20 russian ladies married to israeli men having a family together.

Finding Russian chicks here:
-For russian tourists you could look at the beach, the "Tayelet", and the club "Clara" which is near the beach. They are easier than israelis.
- Go to another city to find the russian chicks at the daytime, or to dizengoff center,. Some russian girls work at the mall/lurking around haha.
- At night time they go to the "Port" in Tel Aviv which is an area that is packed with guidos from the south of israel and russian women from the south of israel. Same happens in "Allenby street" which I mentioned earlier. It's basically a street full of Guidos and russians looking for troubles haha. My friend got beaten up by a huge russian selector there.
In the south of tel aviv there are many russian prostitutes. $80 for a girl.

I put Israel into a category on the forum, along with Miami and Los Angeles, as a place about which forum members are split. We have some posters, such as the O.P., who are really down on the place, then we have posters like MaleDefined, who seemed to like it there. As far as places like D.C. and Toronto go, it's obvious without having to go to those cites, that they are to be avoided. I think places like Israel you just have to see for yourself. In my limited experience with Israeli women, I like the way they look, but I can't stand the sarcasm, negatively, and poor behavior. My sample size is small, however, do I may just have to go there and form my own opinion.

If you really plan to come over you will really need to try harder than usual and put your ego aside. It's not you. As I said my numbers in Europe would be probably 4 or 5 phone numbers for a bang, here I don't even count all the numbers I get cause I'm kinda afraid to know, lol.

This datasheet is about Tel Aviv. There are other cities such as 'Haifa' and 'Jerusalem', but I haven't been there for over 5 years so can't advise...

The vibe here is kinda chilled and people just complain about their life. Our government is corrupted, bad healthcare... People just accept it and suffer to be honest. This country is only 67 years old, and the country has more focus on maintaining strong army rather than taking care of the poverty, the weak, rise the wages etc.

From birth we have been told that "We have no other country" "Everyone hates us" "Europe is dangerous for you" "America is too big" so most people just accept their life and develops an attitude over the years, starting from age 18 where they go to the army and suffer for 3 years.

This thread can make you feel i'm down or negative, but not at all! I am always taking everything with a smile, having strong bonds with my friends and healthy lifestyle, I am just revealing the truth for you people who come from other countries. I have my family here and it's the main reason I went back home to spend time with everyone, but the life here are... shitty. A lot of criminals doing good here because the punishments aren't big here, and our police is a "joke". Everything is currupted here, and people are intelligent enough to realize it. The minimum wage per hour is $5.5 yet the price of a beer is $10. lol. Many 8's and 9's who are working in the mornings/on budget - wouldn't go out at night, but you can see them on the streets until like 10pm. Those hours between 7pm-11pm are good to meet chicks and usually when I do I'm doing good. Girls here do tend to give strong eye contacts as well. The later the hour gets your chances of getting a chick are slimmer, so starting the night at 9pm can be very ideal.

It's very common that Israelis refuse to come back from India, Thailand etc. lol. They're having the time of their life, not wanting to come back to the reality here. My parents would never leave here. Seems like the older generation accept the situation a lot better than the young people here, as they already have houses, businesses, families etc.

Quote: (09-24-2014 03:38 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

I put Israel into a category on the forum, along with Miami and Los Angeles, as a place about which forum members are split. We have some posters, such as the O.P., who are really down on the place, then we have posters like MaleDefined, who seemed to like it there. As far as places like D.C. and Toronto go, it's obvious without having to go to those cites, that they are to be avoided. I think places like Israel you just have to see for yourself. In my limited experience with Israeli women, I like the way they look, but I can't stand the sarcasm, negatively, and poor behavior. My sample size is small, however, do I may just have to go there and form my own opinion.

From what I've read the average income in LA is around $3,200 per month, which makes it easier to live, while here living cost are more expensive and the average joe will make around $1,600 per month... Same applies for Canada.

As for israeli chicks abroad, they are a lot easier to pick up and usually have a good mood on a vacation [Image: smile.gif]

It is strange, I met many young Israelis who truly bought the lie about anti-semitism being rampant everywhere in the world.

They asked "Isn't it hard to be Jewish in New York?"

Some who had a slightly better idea of what the world was like had the idea that, sure, New York was one thing, but what about the South, or the Mid West?

They were completely shocked to hear some mid-western and southern Jews say that, actually, American Christians love Jews. It was kind of hard to explain exactly how enthusiastic some Christians are over Jews.

Well, some of them knew the real score. Those ones, they were mainly on their grind trying to get an EU or US passport. Many people speak English and Hebrew as well as some other language, have university degrees, and they're stuck working terrible jobs living at home.

But forget all that, go to the beaches, these girls are hot. I dunno what it is, but lots of them seem to have really great tits. They don't work out, it seems, so asses are not as tight as you'd expect. Like in the U.S. if a girl isn't fat, it's basically cause she works out, so you expect a cute toned ass. There, they just smoke and don't eat too much, so they're skinny but not so toned. All the same, very very cute girls.

So if your american Jewish do they automatically peg you as a provider/boyfriend role?

Is the feminism and divorce laws like America? Basically guys are third class citizens here in long term relations and marriages due the laws.

You are jewish Israeli OP?

Very interesting if so to get the inside scoop. I've been to Israel and I think Israeli women are very beautiful and hot. Very curvy, long lack hair and feminine.

I did not like their attitude though. Me and my friends would go to those bars on Rothschild and some other places and the same thing happened every time, we walked in and the girls all seemed to like how we looked (nordic looking), they'd eye fukk us as we entered, but as soon as we started speaking a different language than Hebrew, then we'd be isolated not so subtly and everyone seemed to close off.

I sensed a general mistrust of foreigners in Israel. Girls would ask me '"What are you doing in Israel?", not in the way you ask a tourist, but actually more suspicious "why in the world would you go Israel?", they seemingly all only seemed to think only Christians going to Jerusalem was a good reason. The country strikes me as very xenophobic, in the original meaning of the world. Very isolated with little contact with the outside world.

Girls seem to dress very liberally and lots of skin and I think they are very hot, I rank Israeli girls at the absolute top for me, and I've been to many countries, but they also seem VERY conservative. Their attitude towards meeting men is a lot more middle eastern than it is European, didn't see many hookups in clubs for example.

All that being said, I really liked Israel and the Israelis, they just need to learn some better manners and be a bit more open to foreigners [Image: biggrin.gif]

Quote: (09-24-2014 04:14 PM)Sonsowey Wrote:  

It is strange, I met many young Israelis who truly bought the lie about anti-semitism being rampant everywhere in the world.

They asked "Isn't it hard to be Jewish in New York?"

Some who had a slightly better idea of what the world was like had the idea that, sure, New York was one thing, but what about the South, or the Mid West?

They were completely shocked to hear some mid-western and southern Jews say that, actually, American Christians love Jews. It was kind of hard to explain exactly how enthusiastic some Christians are over Jews.

Well, some of them knew the real score. Those ones, they were mainly on their grind trying to get an EU or US passport. Many people speak English and Hebrew as well as some other language, have university degrees, and they're stuck working terrible jobs living at home.

But forget all that, go to the beaches, these girls are hot. I dunno what it is, but lots of them seem to have really great tits. They don't work out, it seems, so asses are not as tight as you'd expect. Like in the U.S. if a girl isn't fat, it's basically cause she works out, so you expect a cute toned ass. There, they just smoke and don't eat too much, so they're skinny but not so toned. All the same, very very cute girls.

Yeah, I worked very hard so I can have the opportunity to leave the country. in my mind I only think positive and ignore the BS. My friends are super cool guys, and we do have success, it's just that the investment is a lot bigger than in the countries I've been to, both mentally and financially.
So it's not worth it to visit Tel Aviv in my opinion unless one comes for the gay parade once a year? lol

If it was cheap to travel here, then sure it would be good to visit and enjoy the beach, the amazing food, etc.

There are hot girls at the beach here that's for sure. You are right about the butt is usually big, breasts can vary in size. I'd say the average height is 165cm for women and 175 for men

Quote: (09-24-2014 04:18 PM)kbell Wrote:  

So if your american Jewish do they automatically peg you as a provider/boyfriend role?

Is the feminism and divorce laws like America? Basically guys are third class citizens here in long term relations and marriages due the laws.

Yes, Israel became very feministic over the last years, the court usually respects the women more, and you can see many divorced women riding a jeep or a luxury car and living in a house worth of $800k+ that they got out of a divorce. Just by thinking while writing this I can name 4 of my relatives whom got bullied by their ex wife and their lawyers, lol.

I met a 2 girls from CS. One bang from poland... She said she likes israel because she gets hit on a few times a day, lol

Readyset go, help me out here, this is what I heard in Israel:

Israel has a thing called "chained women". Basically, Israeli marriage law is done according to religious authorities. Marriages between Jews are done according to Jewish law, muslims according to Sharia, and other religions exactly the same.

So in Israel, women CAN NOT initiate divorce. A husband basically has to provide them with a document (a "get", right?) allowing the divorce to go through, but he is under no obligation to do so. So if a woman wants a divorce but the husband doesn't, they call her a "chained woman" (Israelis, help me out here what's the hebrew word?).

Stories abound of women coming up with ridiculous ways to get out of marriage, basically it amounts to bribing the husband. Their families will often help them, I have heard people telling stories about women buying their husbands cars, vacation homes, outlandish shit like that just to get this document so the divorce can go through.

Even after a woman gives her husband this or that bribe, he still has no real obligation to provide her with the documentation. So he can basically milk it as long as he wants. I actually met a group of girls in the bus station. They were all married, and one was saying how she was trying to get a divorce but couldn't, and was super upset about it...

From what I understand also, men get custody of the children there.

I knew a woman, an American jew, who went there, converted to some very conservative sect, had like 8 kids, and then realized "fuck this I wanna EAT PRAY LOVE", got her divorce, left her 8 kids with her husband, and is now travelling around the world slutting it up as a mid-30s mother of 8.

Quote: (09-24-2014 02:21 PM)readysetgo Wrote:  

Everything i'm saying applied to the majority of the 7+ looking israeli girls IN ISRAEL (not abroad).

-Israeli girls are hard and cinical. They will give you hard time even for touching them "too early".
-Israeli girls care A LOT about what people think, even if they say they don't care, they lie. They like to be very discreet.
-Israeli girls are very very flaky and mood based. For examply in London i would get 5 numbers and set 2 dates, here it's around 20 numbers for 2 dates. Same applies for my male models friends. My male model friend arrived from New york, he would shag there a girl a night, here it's maybe a girl in 4 nights who has some noteable imperfection in her face/body/voice etc. When guys catch a quality girl here, they try to stick to her for the long term and become super needy, lol.
-Israeli girls are very resistant. Persistent is a good tool if you are not forcing yourself on them of course and know she's into you. My last bang was when I had to try to kiss a girl 4 times until she let me and it led to clothes flying off. Now she is the one chasing me. Then I found out she takes anti depressants and saw her freaky side
-Girls tend to go to a shrink a lot here. It's common. They like to take advices from others and not very sure of their life choices.
-Israeli girls prefer to have the boyfriend material person, saying no to people who look players. I get a lot of texts from women "I'm looking for long term relationship blah blah", and then if we go on a few dates and fuck they start bitching and want commitment.
The BF material Men gonna have to pass many tests, and will probably bang on the 3rd or 4th date.
-Israeli girls are bitter about life, about their income, about the men, about everything. They never feel too happy for a long time. -They can mock you but still be interested in you. A male friend of mine is very persistent with the girls and sometimes it works for him to get an SNL, but he's extremely horny dude. It's basically putting your ego aside and thinking "it's not you, it's her" etc.

Maybe it's just me but all this makes me want to visit Israel even more. They seem like the exaggerated versions of the Jewish American Princesses of New York City that I was used to. (except the bitter part)

Get actually sounds good, but I'm sure they fucked that up. Get bribed to get divorce lol! Its probably only for the religious. Although if I was about to settle down I might become more religious, due to the tighter social group controls on hypergamy.

Do the wives make the husband pay for the divorce, and is their alimony and non adjustable child support?

The electric bike sounds fun, how fast do they go?

Quote: (09-24-2014 04:58 PM)Sonsowey Wrote:  

Israel has a thing called "chained women". Basically, Israeli marriage law is done according to religious authorities. Marriages between Jews are done according to Jewish law, muslims according to Sharia, and other religions exactly the same.

So in Israel, women CAN NOT initiate divorce. A husband basically has to provide them with a document (a "get", right?) allowing the divorce to go through, but he is under no obligation to do so. So if a woman wants a divorce but the husband doesn't, they call her a "chained woman" (Israelis, help me out here what's the hebrew word?).

Stories abound of women coming up with ridiculous ways to get out of marriage, basically it amounts to bribing the husband. Their families will often help them, I have heard people telling stories about women buying their husbands cars, vacation homes, outlandish shit like that just to get this document so the divorce can go through.

Even after a woman gives her husband this or that bribe, he still has no real obligation to provide her with the documentation. So he can basically milk it as long as he wants. I actually met a group of girls in the bus station. They were all married, and one was saying how she was trying to get a divorce but couldn't, and was super upset about it...

I knew a woman, an American jew, who went there, converted to some very conservative sect, had like 8 kids, and then realized "fuck this I wanna EAT PRAY LOVE", got her divorce, left her 8 kids with her husband, and is now travelling around the world slutting it up as a mid-30s mother of 8.

Quote: (09-24-2014 04:58 PM)Sonsowey Wrote:  

Even after a woman gives her husband this or that bribe, he still has no real obligation to provide her with the documentation. So he can basically milk it as long as he wants.

In the vast majoriy of cases of a divorce the court will let the mother keep the children and tell the father to pay every month to the mother and the kids. The price varies but I think it's around $500 per month for every kid until the age of 18.

To be honest, these days the women here are doing circus to the husbands, and the women usually get the kid and half of everything (money, cars, house).
If the husband refuses to give a 'get' to his wife, they can still split and separate, but she wouldn't be able to marry another guy until he gives her get. Usually both sides agree when a divorce is claimed, and thing can get very messy with lawyers getting involved and the families can also try to contact each other to make it easier for both sides. But I haven't heard that the Women told the husband she will buy or give him stuff. I have heard of a story where the Woman told the Husband "Just give me a get, and I will give up the monthly payment for the kids.

Israel is a western country like any other country i've been to. Nobody wants to be in a bad marriage and spend time, and not be able to go on with life and marry others. Usually when one wants to divorce, the other accepts it.

Israel splits mainly into 3 groups:
1. The majority: Non-orthodox Jews like me, who live in non-orthodox areas.
We still follow the orthodox ceremony for marriage, even if the couple are non religious to be considered as married here. It's trendy now not to get married but just live together and have babies, without the ceremony. but like everywhere, it's a female's dream to get porpused, wear a ring and get married, lol.
2. Orthodox Jews who live mainly in Jerusalem/Bnei Brak - their wedding have the Judaism ceremony, and usually the girls and the men are separated and not dancing together, drinking etc, but they have a different lifestyle - they can't hug or touch other women, usually focusing on studying the bible/work. They got their own rules and a divorce is very rare there, even if the reasons for the divorce are reasonable, it's a shame for the families to divorce. A divorced orthodox woman would have a hard time to find another husband, as majority of men will refuse to date her.
3. The arabs: They follow the Quran and tbh I have no idea how it works in their culture. The only thing we share is that Jews often visit Arabs restaurants for Hummus, kebab or some sweets, lol. Other than that you won't see mixed couples (Jews&Arabs) but it does become a bit more common now (not on the streets, but on the media)

Hope that answers bro

Maybe people were exaggerating, but that girl in the bus station really seemed to want a divorce. She was all pouty faced, "We met when we were 18, I loved him, but now I'm 24 and I want a divorce [Image: sad.gif] But he won't give me a get"

Quote: (09-24-2014 05:39 PM)Buddha Wrote:  

Quote: (09-24-2014 02:21 PM)readysetgo Wrote:  

Maybe it's just me but all this makes me want to visit Israel even more. They seem like the exaggerated versions of the Jewish American Princesses of New York City that I was used to. (except the bitter part)

Haha. I can't really tell because when a Jewish american girl abroad finds that I'm Jew they usually get all over me, but I also noticed they are very wealthy, living in LA hollywood santa barbara, Beverly hills, Las vegas etc. Same applies in London, they are located in Golders Green, Hampstead, Hendon which are posh areas... Most people here live in poverty, even if they don't want to admit it, they always cry about how they make not enough to pay the bills. It's common if one lives with his parents till the mid 20's here... Most of the people I grew up with are still living with their parents (23years old)

If I opened a thread about Tel Aviv at least I'll share some recently success stories:

Yesterday been to the club 'Jimmy Who' in 'Rotschild street', went to the toilet, saw a cute american jew there, started talking, then 2 minutes were kissing each other she takes my phone puts her number, I try to take home, her friends cockblocked.. Another day in the office [Image: biggrin.gif]

Last week went to a place also in Rotschild street, met a jewish girl from Rhino, she was 7 with beautiful smile, good vibe, she was all over me, we kissed a bit in private, got the number, we settled a date, she flaked claiming she's going back to Rhino.

Hit on a girl on the street, talked for like 10 minutes, got closer, talk slower, she gets horny, I take a number, try to set a date, she's busy, finally we meet in a coffeshop, going to her place, banging her all over the place, she becomes *cute* and needy, we fuck for 3 weeks, she wants something serious, i next. now she has a BF. lol.

I go to the "Comfort" club in "Florentin" neighberhood, the music is trance, the crowd is mixed between rasta people, party people, guidos and some girls. Around 200 men, 40 girls. Mainly people in their 30's. I usually go to places with younger crowd, but this is where i'm doing best for ONS. Gaming women in their 30's here is easier to have more lays.
Anyway I notice this blonde chick, she gives me eye contact, I approach, lead to the couches, her friend arrives, they roll a joint, smoke and the friend leaves us. Taking her out, ordering her a taxi, she wouldn't let me in the taxi, I'm telling her I need to go home as well, try to kiss her, she refuses, while she's holding my hand and smiling "I'm not this kind of girl". I know it's on, then we kiss, the taxi arrived in her place, I'm going out with her, she says her bf is sleeping and we can't go into the house, (I didn't know she had a bf until the point we were outside of her apartment). I told her we are going to my place, she says she's tired and we'll meet at another time and start kissing me. Defo a crazy girl. We go to the stairs room and making out, popping my dick, she grabs it and giving a hj, no bj. We talk for a bit afterwards, I get back near the club to take my bicycles. She texted me good night.

The time is 6am. I'm going to eat something, I got the mojo. Notice a polish girl, looks like a slut, I go to sit next to her, she just finished her expensive meal and wine, and I was getting my meal. She tells me "buy me cigarettes" LOL. I tell her "ok". She starts to tell me about herself how expensive israel is and that she doesn't like her job in the hospital etc, anyway I tell her "Let's go home", we leave the restaurant, sitting on a bench and she starts grabbing my dick asking "you like it? you like it? let's fuck" and revealing her teeth, "let's fuck". we are going on a cab, the driver was a fucking moron starting asking me tons of questions, then he pissed her off somehow and suddenly she got pissed and left the car in the middle of the road (she could have got killed, seriously). I lost her.. That motherfucker. I told him to take me back to the restaurant where my bicycle are.

Anyway, back to the previous girl - we talked a bit more the other day, she flaked, then she calls me "hey wanna meet for a bit", I said yes, we agreed to meet, arrived in the place, suddenly she calls "Sorry i can't see you bye". Then she calls again "Where are you?" Anyway I SEE how crazy she is, we meet for a bit IN HER WORKPLACE. I started to suspect something as her boss was behind us while we were talking, so I felt a bit weird, being at her workplace at 7pm when her boss is around us, took her out, she compliments my smell, i kiss her neck very quietly and discreetly, but we never met again... She wouldn't answer texts or whatever.. A week afterwards I saw her randomly (It's a small city [Image: smile.gif], she turned reddish, we chatted a bit, I texted the same evening, she didn't respond.

Ok, went to the same club, cover was $20 (way overpriced, lol). Went in, met a 32 years old chick, took a cab to her place, she tells me to go home and that she doesn't want me to come with her, I say good night. A week later I talk to her, we set a date at her place, i'm coming, she gives me drink, she smokes a joint, we start to fuck and she screams like crazy. Then she started becoming needy "are you a player, are you gonna leave blah blah" she told me a crazy story about her ex coming to her window and watching her sleeping, fuck I was scared, she tells me that he tried to beat someone she dated... I went home and didn't call her again. LOL. Chicks here are CRAZY

To be honest, chicks here are crazy, but like everywhere it's possible to find normal ones with good lifestyle, good family, full of friends, they will be just harder to fuck, and all I care about right now is to have ONS or at least band on the first date

I used to live in Hendon and Golders Green – I’m not Jewish though! Hendon is not all posh – one side is nice, one side is shitty.

How about non-Jews and non-Arabs – e.g. Indians, Chinese, SE Asians, Africans – are there many around?

Readysetgo, have you ever considered going on a birthright trip? Besides sokdiers, there was one student in our group, the guy had travelleda lot and was getting his m.a. and just tahged along w the soldiers. Dunno if you could pull that off, a decent way to bang some slooty americans. Shit they also have tour groups from Brazil, Russia, Argentina, ever try just hanging out at the tourist spots and just snagging tourist chicks? Go to the western wall or ben yehuda street...

I took the dog for a walk on the "Tayelet" (on the sidewalk of the beach), then I see a canadian chick, who has model face but she was huge (178cm), she holds the dog, she says she came from Canada to study here and gonna stay here for 3 years. We walked to her place, and listen to this.... this city is so small - suddenly i see the polish chick from CS on a motorcycle LOL. She's screaming "Hello! Hello!" and she disappears. I keep talking to the canadian girl. We arrived at her street, I tell her I need to use the toilets, she keeps resisting "I know what will happen if you go up" blah blah. I take the number, we keep talking. She has a lot of girlfriends, good job and very positive person. We dated for a while... Maybe 3 weeks, and finally on one of the dates I went to her place, We're both naked but she claims she's virgin and not ready yet... I don't push. I wanted her to feel good and not rush anything cause I knew i'm not going to stick around afterwards. She gives me a hand job, refusing for a head, blah blah. Anyway we keep seeing each other. She's fun to talk to, have great personality, but I don't want her for the long term.
Anyway, a few days later we set another date to 9pm, BUT, half an hour before we should've meet, I see an 8.5, hot chick on the street, I smile at her, she smiles, started talking and I tell her "ok let's grab a drink" (I told you it's easier to meet girls between the hours 19:00-23:00). I wait for her, she comes and we go to have a drink. I call the Canadian chick (from before) and tell her that I can't meet her tonight. Ok everything is nice, we sit in a pub for about 2 hours, having a few drinks, then she says it's not going to work between us, bla bla, I pay fucking $40 for 2 glasses of whiskey and 1 glass of wine that she hasn't drank anyway, and walk her home. Feeling down that I should have tried to lead her home at the very beginning instead of talking to her for 2 hours and letting the sexual vibe disappear.
The next morning the Canadian chick calls, she cries and says "I don't think I want to see you again" I asked "why?" She said "I think you're intelligent enough to know why" I said "I understand" and hanged up the phone. My heart beated a bit cause my emotions started to kick in. She saw me with another chick and decided to dump me. It's the 3rd time I mentioned how small this city is.

Quote: (09-24-2014 06:16 PM)WalterBlack Wrote:  

I used to live in Hendon and Golders Green – I’m not Jewish though! Hendon is not all posh – one side is nice, one side is shitty.

How about non-Jews and non-Arabs – e.g. Indians, Chinese, SE Asians, Africans – are there many around?

There are many French here who came from France in the last years because they're afraid of the situation in Paris with the muslims. They are usually arrogant and rude like french people are. A bodybuilder friend and I were sitting at the bar facing the crowd, and this french guy came and told my friend "MOVE" just like that in a rude way. My friend warned him to go away, the french started to swear and use hands, so my mate pushed him with 2 fingers into some point in his body, the french guy almost fell cried lol, the bartender started freaking out calling the security guys, I was telling them "listen he started the fight you can watch the camera". Then the french guy came and said "i'm sorry" and his friend (male) started hugging me. WTF? the french people here are just crazy. Trust me, this shit happens with them all the time when we go out. The french girls are very wealthy here, they act rude and loud, but sometimes they are fuckable. But they can avoid you even if they like you and you're not speaking french, cause english/hebrew are usually something they don't know.
You can find french people in the club named "Clara" or at "Gordon Beach", or in "Ben Yehuda" street in Tel Aviv.

There are some wealthy Japanease businessmen here who come but they mainly stay in the hotels/car.

Indians and Asians are pretty rare here.

You can see maybe 1 or 2 groups of afro american guys/chicks A DAY here. It's rare. I met one afro american chick from LA, she was slim and hot, she kissed me goodbye on the lips, haven't seen her again though.

There are people from the philipines here, mostly in their 30's, usually helping old people in order to send money to their families.

There are over 150,000 illegal people from Sudan and africa here. They live in shit holes in the very south of tel aviv. They are muslims. They ran away from Sudan to Egypt, but Egypt didn't accept them, so they made it to Israel by foot, and Israel had to accept them because they have nowhere else to go. there is a genocide happening in their country, some of them speak english and even Hebrew. Some of them died on their way to Israel, some of them got killed by Muslim countries around. They usually working in restaurants washing dishes or shitty jobs.

Quote: (09-24-2014 07:03 PM)Sonsowey Wrote:  

Readysetgo, have you ever considered going on a birthright trip? Besides sokdiers, there was one student in our group, the guy had travelleda lot and was getting his m.a. and just tahged along w the soldiers. Dunno if you could pull that off, a decent way to bang some slooty americans. Shit they also have tour groups from Brazil, Russia, Argentina, ever try just hanging out at the tourist spots and just snagging tourist chicks? Go to the western wall or ben yehuda street...
That's a good idea. Haven't been to Jerusalem in years... Though I should check it out again. It's just 1 hour away by train.

I have met a girl from Jerusalem on the "Block" Club in Tel Aviv, and she was very cute, polite and horny. I need to head over there, but now we're on holidays time and the train doesn't work on holidays.

On Monday I'm heading to Budapest for a few months. Can't stand the fact that I spend $2000-$3000/month on living in an overpriced shitty city while I can live with $1000 in another country. Found a great place in District 5 for $500/month, it's like 60% cheaper than what it would've cost here in the center. I think Israel can't be a good place to live in unless you are a Jewish person who want a safe place for your kids with average education and you make at least $10,000/month, or for beautiful russian chicks who want to find a Jewish husband?

By the way, every israeli I asked about Budapest says it's amazing and the chicks are stunning. Will open a thread about Budapest as soon as I make it there