rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Guadalajara

Guadalajara

My childhood friend is currently in dental school in Guadalajara. He's Puerto Rican / Italian and he's been there for about two weeks.

When he arrived for his studies he was in a serious relationship of about three years. That apparently ended very quickly and he has banged at least three chicks since landing, which he says are hotter than anything he's ever gotten in NY.

This is a dude who is about 5'6 and reasonably good looking.

Does anyone have stories to back this up about Guadalajara? He tends to hype shit up in general but he wouldn't lie about his notches.

Also comments about general safety in Guadalajara would be appreciated as well.

Guadalajara

youngmobileglobal -

I can back it up in the fact that I have swooped a grip of girls from Guadalajara when they come to Southern California. There is a big Guadalajara - San Diego and Guadalajara - LA connection.

I seem to always get attracted by those girls. I can confirm that they are white hot. They dress super feminine, have great style, dark hair, big smiles etc

Never been there though, which is made even more ridiculous by the fact that a friend of a friend is from one of the most important families down there (throws up high-rises and owns other massive companies).

My friend keeps dropping the ball on going down there though. It makes me want to slit my wrists.

I would love if someone busted out a comprehensive Data Sheet on Guadalajara.

Guadalajara

ISW and I are planing to go in April or May. We just got messaged from this smoking hot girl on Couchsurfing that is their for school. She is coming to Atlanta in June. From her pics it looks like she has some nice friends down their as well. She, however, if from Switzerland and get this....half Cuban/Swiss at that.

Guadalajara

My experiences there were great. Banged a local chick on my first night and another on my second night. 3rd night was taken to a swingers club by the girl from first night.

Valetines day I got both of them to agree to a threesome but the girl from night two pulled out because she could not get her homework done in time (it was a sunday and this girl was 18 and had school next day).

I love the place. Can't wait to go back.

Guadalajara

Do the girls speak English over there?

Guadalajara

Lumiere -

Break it down amigo.

Guadalajara

I almost went there for a long trip recently with the prospect of moving. It was a really safe city before and the people are really friendly, girls are hot and dtf. Unfortunately, there has been increasing gang violence lately against civilians which made me change my trip. Some gang lit up the front of a nightclub and took out civilians, there was also a city-wide attack shortly before that though no one died then. A lot of people stopped going out, not sure if it´s cooled down. Just know what you´re getting into because unlike brazil and argentina, when it comes to girls the guys there are pretty agressive.

http://www.hispanicallyspeakingnews.com/...club/5230/

Guadalajara

I have made some previous posts about Guadalajara.

Ok, you need to thank me for this:

Guadalajara, capital of the state of Jalisco is the 2nd/3rd most important city in Mexico, it used to be one of the most conservative cities in the whole country, always governed by the PAN(like the GOP).

Everybody says that the state of Jalisco is the state with the most beautiful girls in Mexico, I would say that it depends on type, for me, is kind of 2nd, Guadalajara girls are dark haired-light brown but tend to be a little thin(not skinny), Sinaloa are more dark and with much more meat in the ass. Sonora are as white as you can get. Nuevo Leon and Coahuila are similar, whites with brown hair.

Guadalajara per se is a small city but is divided in 4 cities that form the biiig metro area:

Tonala: Don't go there, only if you want to buy some indigenous art.
Tlaquepaque: If you're into indigenous looking girls and you like tequila, mariachi and that kind of mexican stuff you're going to like this area. Lots of motels and strip clubs.
Guadalajara: This is getting interesting, plenty of things to do, the downtown is colonial(1600-1700) so is full of history, here you're going to see a mix, lots of middle class and lots of food. You can day game on downtown, plenty of cheap clubs and bars that I don't remember the names.
Zapopan: One of the wealthiest "municipios" in the whole country, you really don't know when you are in Zapopan or in Guadalajara, but if you see big corporate buildings, you are in Zapopan. Three big good malls(plazas) that attract lot of wealthy girls and wannabes(Antares, Galerias and Gran Plaza) you can daygame a lot on those places. Vallarta Avenue and Lopez Mateos Avenue take you from one end of Guadalajara to the other end of Zapopan. There are a lot of fancy and posh clubs along Vallarta Avenue and in other places, nightlife is expensive here. Lots of fly girls that dress really good(New York model style) to enter the clubs, lots of rich kids trying to impress with bottle service and zero game. Lots of guys trying to be Jersey Shore shit. Cool bars near Minerva fountain. Lots of coffee shops and good restaurants(if you like seafood Los Arcos is THE BEST SEAFOOD in the world quality/price) and if you like steak there are some argentinian restaurants that are going to clog your heart in a blink.

Pros of Guadalajara:
Beautiful Girls(Miss Universe, Jimena Navarrete, is a Guadalajara native, and not fresa)
Used to be one of the safest cities in MX
Mexican diverse(indian looking, european looking, immigration from other parts of the country) hipsters, fashion, Jersey Shore, fresas, etc.
LOTS of students, three big universities with population from all the Americas. This universities are ITESO, ITESM and UAG.
People speak English, at least basic.
Puerto Vallarta 3hour ride, Tequila(where they produce the alcohol) is really close. Los Altos de Jalisco(nice community) close.
Good airport, flights to other mexican cities and the US.
EXCELLENT weather.

Cons:
Traffic is becoming bad.
As the rest of the country, organized crime is rising but it's still manegable. They say: "Depende dónde te metas" this means, if you hang out with narcos and go to narco clubs or bars you're looking for trouble. Good thing is the division still exists: places for narcos, places for "normal" people. In Monterrey this division doesn't exist anymore.
The wealthiest and hottest girls are conservative(first you need to be boyfriends) but good game can overcome this.
They have a horrible soccer team(J/K)

Questions?

Guadalajara

Quote: (03-30-2011 12:09 AM)bars Wrote:  

The wealthiest and hottest girls are conservative(first you need to be boyfriends) but good game can overcome this.

Not in my experience.

[Image: angel.gif]

Guadalajara

Ali-B is again smitten w/ the brown booty flu. I'm seriously considering flying down to Old Mexico in two days. Anybody got any current 411? Places to stay, things to see, clubs to hit, girls to bang, ect. Come on don't be shy. Help a brother out!! Peace Playa's.

Guadalajara

Just did a search on Badoo for Guadalajara, girls, 21-35. There were 177,000 matches. WTF? There's got to be a catch. Actually, there is. It's gonna cost over $600 to get down there from ATL. If any of you internet pimps can find me a ticket cheaper I'll name my third bastard child after you.

Guadalajara

Quote: (06-26-2011 03:00 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Ali-B is again smitten w/ the brown booty flu. I'm seriously considering flying down to Old Mexico in two days. Anybody got any current 411? Places to stay, things to see, clubs to hit, girls to bang, ect. Come on don't be shy. Help a brother out!! Peace Playa's.

Just called my friend from GDL, currenty these are the hot spots:
(Nightlife)

Bosse, the most fresa and upscale club, you're going to see the best that GDL has to offer(caucasian girls), hard to ONS because most of the girls go with a group/couple that they have known for years.

And all these for a more open mind and mestizas girls:
Chalet
Lalolitabar
Barrabar
Lobby
Disco Lopez

You can thank me in a week.

Guadalajara

Thanks bars. Mestiza chicas are what I'm after.

Guadalajara

Quote: (06-26-2011 10:31 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Thanks bars. Mestiza chicas are what I'm after.

Look, photos from "Lola Lolita Bar":
http://www.ultra.com.mx/buenpedismo/inde...lto=imagen

Guadalajara

Hey...i recommend strong day game and the nightlife in Guadalajara and that goes for Mexico in general...i found the internet is not that great for a short stay...I chatted a bunch of girls, but most flaked out when it came time to meet...Be prepared for that.
Later
Chemical O

Guadalajara

Quote: (03-30-2011 03:45 AM)Lumiere Wrote:  

Quote: (03-30-2011 12:09 AM)bars Wrote:  

Not in my experience.

[Image: angel.gif]
To which? that they are conservative or that good game can overcome it lol

Guadalajara

I have a university buddy who is from there, his dad's a surgeon so hes on the rich side of things. How would a white guy fare down there?

Guadalajara

Has anybody been here recently? I got two weeks. I'm thinkin DR and Columbia but if Guady is anything like Monterrey I rather hit it up. Has the cartels calmed down yet? Ali did you make that trip

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.

Guadalajara

Quote: (03-02-2012 11:43 AM)TexasMade Wrote:  

Has anybody been here recently? I got two weeks. I'm thinkin DR and Columbia but if Guady is anything like Monterrey I rather hit it up. Has the cartels calmed down yet? Ali did you make that trip

Im curious, what about Monterrey did you like? I was in GDL for 2 months LAST spring and didnt think there was much to "see" in Monterrey so I didnt go - girls fine there?

As for your question... I was planning on returning to GDL this spring, so I just recently hit up all of my tapatio friends by Facebook to ask them about the situation down there, and unanimously they all said "ahora todo es tranquilo, vente!"

Guadalajara

I will be in GDL in April. I went there less than 2 months ago for quick trip. I speak horrific Spanish, but I still ended up meeting a couple of girls at a club and they want to show me around when I return. Here are a few quick takes:

1. Learn Spanish, I believe a good looking dude with swag wouldn't leave this city unless he was gay. Actually they have a huge gay community so I think even that person would stay if you are into the look. Go to a place called "lucrecia" or the highest talent.

Lucrecia - high high high end bar of GDL, with no Spanish I did poorly but with dancing skills and general fun adventure vibe I ended up making out with 2 women. They happene to be friends, I directly cock blocked myself. Anyway, by far the best talent is here.

Lola Lolita - near university of GDL, also lots of talent, I went here my first night jet lagged with the wrong style. Definitely look up the pictures at lucrecia to understand the look you need. I say this because rolling solo in GDL is probably the worst situation to put yourself in, unlike lucrecia I think it's tougher to reserve a table here. All the high end places have swarms of people cramming the front of the line an the bouncer just chooses based on looks and who from inside wants you to come in. Example: say 3 hot girls point you out to bouncer, you're in. Solo? Best bribe the dude unless u look like George Clooney. Point here is, roll in groups.

The Lobby: club scene similar to US style. This is where I did more damage, I feel 85% fine solo in a club so I ended up going for a lower end Mexican because I saw she had bottle service. Did my stupi Spanish lines, some Spanglish, she loved it and invited me to her bottle service (clearly a reason I chose to go lower standards he was with a group of 7 women). Anyway befriended 3 of them and that's my new going out crew for this next trip with level one Rosetta stone Spanish. If you live far away from Mexico do not go until you know Spanish, I'm a Cali guy so it costs me like $100 because of air points etc.

Day game- just go the central historico, go 3-5 blocks away and say hey where is "the tapatia or centre historico". Play dumb and you have 5 blocks to game as you walk with her there.

The zoo: after going to the SF aquarium 7,000 times I can talk about BS animals all day. But you can find cute girls in groups who are friendly no problem. Plus after reading facts about exotic animals to burn thru conversations I've actually just decided to make it a random hobby.

Commercial Andares: this is the LA/La Jolla of GDL. Brand new mall in zopapan. Mega talent, I hate malls so my random store convos aren't great but you can get a couple of numbers here, with Spanish you can probably wreck shop and shut down the mall yourself if you're good looking with game.

I'll update everyone when I come back, all the people I met were from zopapan, I think I went a bit too high roller status bc I was scare it was unsafe. The city makes Rio De Janeiro look like Syria and Iraq combined. Super safe.

Cost? I had a burger fries, 2 beers, a shot of tequilla... If I get laid off, I can live here for 5-10 years and not work. $350 bucks for a nice apt in GDL. $150K USD to buy a nice one in zopapan.

Guadalajara

Whoops iPhone cut out the price. The meal was $6 USD...

Guadalajara

Quote: (03-02-2012 11:54 AM)MrSelfExpression Wrote:  

Quote: (03-02-2012 11:43 AM)TexasMade Wrote:  

Im curious, what about Monterrey did you like? I was in GDL for 2 months LAST spring and didnt think there was much to "see" in Monterrey so I didnt go - girls fine there?

As for your question... I was planning on returning to GDL this spring, so I just recently hit up all of my tapatio friends by Facebook to ask them about the situation down there, and unanimously they all said "ahora todo es tranquilo, vente!"

They love chocolate in Monterrey. Never been eyefucked so much in my life. I was asked about 10 different times in four days to take pictures with some lizards. The women are maravilloso.

Appreciate the response tho. I thinkin hard about switchin my DR trip to Guadalajara instead now. I did want to stay on the beach but I could always make that bus ride to the coast from the city. Good lookin out WestCoast.

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.

Guadalajara

Quote: (03-29-2011 11:09 AM)youngmobileglobal Wrote:  

That apparently ended very quickly and he has banged at least three chicks since landing, which he says are hotter than anything he's ever gotten in NY.

You know how the attractive girls in any city tend to be either hot OR cute? Guadalajara girls are both equally hot and cute.

They have pretty faces, are feminine, tend to dress nicely, and take care of their looks.

Im not going to give any specific on-terrain tips, because I havent been there in a while. However, girls down there have a reputation of being of the good girl family type, so that might be an obstacle if you are on the move or are accustomed to playing nice. One night stands are possible, proved and done, but you have to play hard and push the lay. And have your logistics tightened down.

Girls from the Altos region have more of a small-town mentality, so they will be harder to game. Isolate and you are good to go, assure her that there will be no social consequences.

Men in Jalisco, with a few lucky exceptions, are pussies (or gay, in fact, Guadalajara has been the only city in Mexico where I have seen male gay couples cuddling and making out in public, so that says a lot about their social estructure) and wont approach or have a lot of social experience, so that makes approaching women easy. Just walk up to them and say hi or ask anything. (Use your outsider status as an excuse)

Here an example of the kind of women you can expect to meet in Guadalajara:

[Image: 8wh4sw.jpg]

I approached her and her friend with "hey, can you tell me what would be a good place to go out tonight?", then some small talk, then took her in a mini-date for micheladas at a nearby bar (which I had already cased earlier).

Ever so easy.

Guadalajara

I have never been but have heard from a few that it has the best looking girls in mexico. 2 blokes i used to live with in medellin used to take trips to gudalra because they said the girls in there were more down to earth, more natural and easier than girls in medellin.

Guadalajara

Guys, I will be in GDL this weekend (met a chica here on my last trip) so if u guys want the DL on any certain area lmk. I get the feeling this place is a tad conservative for me to close out the girl I am goin to be with but will be an awesome experience no matter what (I heart rich girls!)