rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Manaus and Barranquilla Dilemma

Seeing 20 Nations top 3 picks of cities, all around the world, got me thinking a bit.
In Colombia, the northern coast girls (Cartagena, Barranquilla and Sta Marta) have the reputation of being relatively unattractive, compared to paisas and calenas. They are also considered sluttier.
Similarly in Brazil, the women of Manaus and Bahia are put at the bottom of garota beauty, by natives and forum members alike. They are also considered easier than your average brasileira.
The dilemma consists in that cities like Barranquilla and Manaus, not deemed worthy by most, actually present the horny traveler with the best combinattion of quality, quantity, ease of bangs and foreigner high value.
In Cali, almost all of my bangs are 2nd date affairs, which require effort and a bit of game. The young 8s require even more work. On the other hand, I often get unsolicited emails, from hot young girls from Barranquilla, and from experience, I know i could be banging that ass, the first night, at least 50 percent of the time. Cali girls are hotter on average, but when it all is said and done, my notch count would be higher in Barranquilla, without suffering any considerable drop in talent (because of so much easy accessability) Would I be happier in Cali or Barranquiila?
In Brazil, I never been as sexually content as in Manaus. And the quality I got was solid. Compare that to the relative frustrations, with the beautiful girls of Belo Horizonte. I think my next stop in Brazil will be Bahia!

Yes indeed, an interesting remark. This goes also over countries. As we all know, Peru for instance doesnt have the quality of Colombia or Brazil, but then again when I was there or the same goes for Ecuador, my value as a foreigner is that high that I bang the best girls available, who in quality could compete with the Colombianas and Brasilenas. So it equals out like that.

The highest value can probably be achieved by going to smaller cities near the top quality cities, meaning the same physical qualities but a lot less touristy. You will have less of other things then however, there is a reason no one goes to these second tier cities; nothing to see, poorer, smaller, etc., but for quality notches probably good stuff. In colombia I think of cities like Perreira/Manizales/Armenia/Popoyan for instance.

Ps. would love to visit Manaus one day, seems like a very interesting and unknown place.

Manaus is a treasure because of its isolation. Sometimes you feel, as a foreigner, like the sailors on Magellan's voyage around the world, stopping in exotic locations and banging undiscovered super eager chicks.

The problem with second and third tier cities is they can sometimes be real shit holes, especially in Latin America. For example, I would never actually stay in Manaus because outside of the very small historic centre, the place is kind of a dump. I would never be "happy" there so I have really no interest in the city. Not bad for a visit and as a launching pad into the Amazon, but that's about it.

If I don't like a city for a number of reasons such as transportation, food, general feeling, architecture, and culture, then I won't want to stay there. Girls alone are not the reason why I set up shop in certain cities.

That being said, there are plenty of second or third tier cities that are great places to be. I have really enjoyed cities like Bucaramanga, Cordoba, Mendoza, Belo Horizonte, Morelia, and Merida.

Americas glad that you mentioned the cities you did and of the list, I have lived in Belo Horizonte and Bucaramanga. Definitely, two of the most livable and pleasant cities in Brazil and Colombia, respectively. Nevertheless, all the cities you mentioned have relatively difficult girls, with the exception of maybe Merida.
Most of us, here in the forum, I believe, still have strong enough sex drives that we would pick the Barranquillas, Cebus and Bahias over those in your list. Though we know where you are coming from.

Cartagena has a different look from Bquilla/Santa Marta; you see more of the African-descent blood mixed in with Cartagena, probably because it was a slaving port. I don't think there's much argument that coastal Colombian girls are as pretty in the face as interior girls. They're not, overall. But body-wise, they are amazing. Obviously this is a gross generalization, but I'd say go to Barranquilla/Santa Marta if you like skinnier mestizas, go to Medellin/Eje Cafetero if you like lighter-skinned girls with a medium Latina build, go to Cali if you like thicker, darker mestizas, typically even a little darker than coastal girls. I don't know Bogota as well, but it's definitely closer to Medellin than the others in looks (some people claim that the Bogota Rolas are the bustiest Colombianas.) Cartagena is better for black girls, but it's still pretty watered-down there. The Pacific coast is the best place for black Colombian girls; Scotian has some data posted on the Pacific.

Quote: (09-23-2014 11:53 AM)Americas Wrote:  

The problem with second and third tier cities is they can sometimes be real shit holes, especially in Latin America. For example, I would never actually stay in Manaus because outside of the very small historic centre, the place is kind of a dump. I would never be "happy" there so I have really no interest in the city. Not bad for a visit and as a launching pad into the Amazon, but that's about it.

If I don't like a city for a number of reasons such as transportation, food, general feeling, architecture, and culture, then I won't want to stay there. Girls alone are not the reason why I set up shop in certain cities.

That being said, there are plenty of second or third tier cities that are great places to be. I have really enjoyed cities like Bucaramanga, Cordoba, Mendoza, Belo Horizonte, Morelia, and Merida.

I agree with this, if I think that a city sucks but has lots of easy women to chase, that's still not enough to make me stay there, I'll definitely spend a few days there for the easy poon but no more. On the other hand, I've stayed for several days, even weeks in places where I wasn't getting laid just because the natural surroundings were so nice and/or there was so much to do, Koh Tao and Pai in Thailand come to mind. Its funny because 20nation and I have such different tastes in cities, he's a big fan of Cebu and Barranquilla while I think that they're dumps, we were together on the Colombian coast last March and I had to leave Barranquilla after two days and go diving in Santa Marta, I couldn't take that city!

I"m planning on going back to Colombia soon and I think that this time I will spend at least a month in one of the coffee zone cities (Pereira, Manizales or Armenia) and try to spend as much time as I can in the surrounding country side. I think I'm over the big cities now and am looking forward to the slower pace of the smaller cities, we'll see how it goes.