rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lima, Peru (Miraflores) 10/1/14-10/09/14

Hola amigos, new to this site but not new to game. I would consider myself an intermediate player, I don't have approach anxiety and I love meeting new women.

Me late 30s, bilingual (Spanish), tall and athletic build.

I've been reading the datasheets on this site for the past week, thanks for posting these gems amigos. This will be my first time in Peru, I'm staying at a 2 bedroom condo that I found on airbnb. I think I could have negotiated the price but I felt good today and didn't, thus I paid the asking price.

Places I intend to visit, Bizzaro, Gotica, Tequila Rock and Ayahuasca Bar in addition to any other cool/new spots that have recently appeared on the scene. I definitely want to check out Son de Cuba. I have been taking salsa lessons here on the east coast and I know basic salsa.

My goal is to do lots of day and night game; i'm not looking to do online game or hook up with prostitutes.

Let me know if any of you guys are around to explore the city during this time, I could use some buddies aka wingmen.

Oye Pendejo! Vivo acqui en Miraflores. Drop me a PM when you're here. I'm a gringo from California.

Dreams are like horses; they run wild on the earth. Catch one and ride it. Throw a leg over and ride it for all its worth.
Psalm 25:7
https://youtu.be/vHVoMCH10Wk

I fly into Lima the night of October 6th. I would certainly be down to meet up during one of your last few night there.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Quote: (09-22-2014 08:41 PM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

I fly into Lima the night of October 6th. I would certainly be down to meet up during one of your last few night there.

For sure brother, PM me when you get in.

Okay boys, I am off to Peru on Wednesday. I joined latinamericancupid 10 days ago and I have about 20 whatsapp contacts from girls ranging between 4-6.8. One girl I am talking to is a solid 7, but she has yet to give me her number.

A couple of points about Latin Cupid, if you join limit your incoming emails to the country you will be visiting. Upon joining I had 5 emails from women from the Dominican Republic, now their emails go to a spam folder. You can delete the spam mail without reading. Another important point, this will save you lots of time and Nuevo Sols (the Peruvian Currency), Latin Cupid allows for only 5 pics. We all know, with online dating women put their best pics (often from yesteryear) so if you can, get the girl to become Facebook friends with you. If she agrees confirm her during the middle of the night and quickly look through her pics, delete and block if necessary. I think I saved about 5 hours of my trip (assuming I would have spent an hour with each girl I blocked on facebook).

One girl wanted me to be her Facebook friend really badly, she didn't want to give me her number, I guess she thought I was hiding a wife and kids. Anyway, this girl had a really pretty face, perfect teeth and those wicked pointy eyebrows that gave me a boner every time. What happened, she added me as a friend on Facebook and I saw her square, linebacker body and my boner went soft, like a wet twig. Unbeknownst to this girl, it was a MAJOR FAIL on her part, she could have used me for a small bowl of ceviche but that's not going to happen, I un-friended and blocked her.

I will be in Peru Wednesday night, first thing on the agenda is El Dragon, I read on some datasheets that it's a legit flag earning establishment, I shall see!!

Pendejo, thanks for your little report about latinamericancupid; I will be in Lima at the end of the year.

What I find strange about lacupid is that all of the profile texts are extremely generic one-liners. It's impossible to say which one you will connect well with from their profiles (or, according to their one-liners, with none...).

Also, wtf is up with the Dominican Republic? 70% of the messages I get are from there, and it's a relatively small country too. But women seem desperate there; are there no men, are they all gay?

Anyways, saving time when pipelining seems important. Keep us updated on good venues and especially on your online-game experiences!

Have a great trip!

Failure is caused by unwillingness to adapt!

"If it's not rough, it is not fun!" - Lady Gaga, Philosopher

I signed up for 3 months of LatinAmericanCupid a few weeks ago as well. There is certainly not a abundance of 9s on there but there is a handful of cute girls. I feel like for Lima the best options to find cute girls is gonna be day/night game where you can see them in person, not just 3 of their favorite pics from the last 5 years. That way you can see if you vibe well with them to. I'm fairly certain my lack of Spanish is gonna hurt me some but I am going to Lima to learn Spanish so its not a total loss.

I am hesitant to add these girls to my normal facebook account. I like to try to protect my true identity when I travel, its not like I am doing anything unlawful or wrong when I travel but in poorer countries there are all kinds of scams taking place. I have never had any kind of problems with such scams but you never know. Vacancier Permanent listed a facebook scam that happened to him not to long ago froma overseas online dating site. I do have a facebook account I made in the Philippines that doesn't have any of my friends from America on it. I may just revive it and use it for my traveling facebook.

An Dr.Feelgood I hear you about girls from the DR bombarding you with emails, interest, and adding you as favorites. The DR must be like South Americas version of the Philippines.... If you sign up for FilipnoCupid you will get at least 40 emails a day, no exaggeration. Most of the interest I get from the DR is not from top talent either. I think those girls just spam LatinAmericanCupid for a few hours a day. Maybe they read the forum and know online dating is a numbers game ha.

Have a safe trip to Lima Pendejo. Around this time next week I will be on my way to Peru.... and Don't worry Dr.Feelgood we will save some girls for you [Image: smile.gif]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Cr33pin, good point, I should set up a bogus FB account. I am not too worried about Peru, those women don't appear harmful. I would never trust other countries, especially the DR.

Dr Feelgood, I prefer day and night game, however since I'm there for only 8 days online hook ups will give me a quick feel for the ladies there. I already have dates set up for Thursday - Saturday. I will keep you guys posted for sure.

One last thing, a lot of girls seem to like latin dancing in Peru, you guys should take some classes, everything helps.

Modern day conquistadors. Pizzaro would be proud.

Dreams are like horses; they run wild on the earth. Catch one and ride it. Throw a leg over and ride it for all its worth.

Scored my first flag, broke her down like a shotgun, Pisco Sours is where it's at, PERU!!!

Shit, I leave and all the Roosh boys are woopin it up down there. I'll be back in late November/early December.

Creepin, you're finally making it down there? Whats your plan? Where are you gonna study Spanish?

Have fun boys, but save some for me!

That would be awesome if you made it back down Bounce. I will be there till at least January 6th. I am at the airport now, I will be in Lima late tonight. It took longer then I thought to get down there but better late then never!

I want to study some kind of Spanish while I am there. I haven't really looked into to many schools yet I wanna check out my location and pick a school that will be fairly close to my apartment. I ended up getting a apartment in on the northern border on Brannco, super close to Miraflores district. Judging from the map I am right on the edge of BRT Metropolitano which looks to be a major road from between the two districts. I am a 10 min cab ride to Kennedy Park, and a 7 min cab ride to that big club in Brannco that starts with a "A" (If I try to spell it I'm going to butcher the name)

Have fun gents.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard

Welcome to Peru Cr33pin. I woke up today with a cold, my body was aching. Went and got a massage at the Energym on Jose Pardo Avenue in Miraflores. The Gym is on the 3rd floor but the guy who does the massages is on the 4th, his name is Domingo. I was charged a mere 30 Soles ($10.50) with tip the entire massage was just $14 or 40 Soles. I would definitely recommend this guy, my body aches are gone, now I just need to take a nap so I can meet this Peruana later tonight and claim another flag.

It's tough being a man boys, ya gotta hit the gym, look good, have game and you still have to work the honeys to get a piece, lucky for most of us the piece is attainable with little work. But I must admit, the piece is delicious!!!!
Peace

Quote: (10-06-2014 01:40 PM)Pendejo41 Wrote:  

I woke up today with a cold, my body was aching.

I've been sick three times with flu like symptoms since I've been here. Back in the states I get sick once maybe every couple of years. The weather, foreign bacteria and pollution doesn't agree with our bodies.

Let's do a meetup again soon when creepin gets here and before you take off.

I'm here, I like my apartment its pretty dope. Not sure about the location, I will have to venture out tomorrow and see what all is with n walking distance.

What kind of sim card should I get? I remember reading somewhere in one of the threads the best brand but I can't remember. An how is the sim card with calling back to the states? I remember in China is was no problem calling back home with the sim cards, and in teh Philippines calling home burned your whole load.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard

I hear Claro is the best here, I brought an old unlocked phone with me but the SIMM cards here are not compatible with my phone. I've been getting around with my Samsung Galaxy by way of wifi, most places in Miraflores have wifi, especially the Starbucks. It does suck when I leave Miraflores and have to meet up with people, finding a working payphone in Peru is not easy. I know you will be staying for a while so you'll need a SIMM card, check out Claro, they seem to be big in Latin America.

Btw, I realized my sickness was not a cold but food poisoning, I had these really bad cramps in my stomach. I had this cute girl stay over last night but I couldn't perform, I had to sleep all bundled up while she wore lace panties and kept rubbing up on me. Just when you are going to get good trim a monkey wrench gets thrown into the mix. I am hoping to get over this stomach pain today, I have at least 3 more flags to earn before I leave on Thursday.

Quote: (10-07-2014 12:56 AM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

I'm here, I like my apartment its pretty dope. Not sure about the location, I will have to venture out tomorrow and see what all is with n walking distance.

What kind of sim card should I get? I remember reading somewhere in one of the threads the best brand but I can't remember. An how is the sim card with calling back to the states? I remember in China is was no problem calling back home with the sim cards, and in teh Philippines calling home burned your whole load.

boys boys boys, Peru is the place, too much to do and see here in just 8 days, I wish I could have stayed a month. Lots to do and see besides sarging and getting coochie, Miraflores is a safe place, the expats I've met here are legit, cool brothers, the type you would chill with back home, not just strangers in a foreign land that you meet because you share the same language. I am leaving back to the states tomorrow night, I know I will miss Peru but I will be back.

How are all you cats doing? So my mini vaca in Peru was short lived. I had to deal with the dry law (due to elections) for most of the weekend and then a really high fever for my remaining 4 days. On my last day I was prescribed 5 days of antibiotics and I have now fully recovered. I am still not sure if it was the octopus I ate in El Callao or the tap water in Lima. I drink a lot of espresso (which is really rich and tasty in Peru) and there were times when I had a glass of tap water to go with it, all other times I drank nothing but bottled water. Who would have thought, you hear about getting sick from water but never believe it will happen to you?

Anyways....

My take on Peru - good place to visit for sure. Beautiful coast, humble people, great food and if you go in December you can enjoy the summer heat, which is my plan. I plan to spend an entire month in Peru from December - January. I thought about going to other places but I feel I didn't get a feel for the country and I didn't want to write it off. There is a lot of natural beauty to Peru, the Andes mountains is just one part it, Cuzco is another, Junin is another...

Right now I am negotiating for an apartment on airbnb, I was hoping not to rent through that site but the other sites are just as, if not more, expensive. Besides, now I know that everything is negotiable in Peru. This morning an apartment close to the ocean was renting for $1650 per month. I got the landlord down to $1100 and I'm still not sure I will pay that much. The landlord keeps texting me to rent, I will probably wind up paying between 800-1000 for the month.

Come December I definitely want to surf those pacific waves, for you cats who surf Peru is like costa rica (jaco side). The coast near Miraflores is long and it has a black rock shore which doesn't appear to attract beach crowds so us surfers can ride long waves without impediments.

Last thing, I am flying direct to Lima, I almost lost my duty free Pisco because I had to to through check in twice at my stop in Florida. Luckily I tossed my duty free into my checked luggage and was able to keep my pisco, jaja.

Quote: (10-15-2014 09:13 AM)Pendejo41 Wrote:  

I drink a lot of espresso (which is really rich and tasty in Peru) and there were times when I had a glass of tap water to go with it, all other times I drank nothing but bottled water. Who would have thought, you hear about getting sick from water but never believe it will happen to you?

Never, ever, drink any tap water in Latin America. You learned your lesson, don't ever do it again.

Lima guys,

I am thinking of coming down for a month to Lima very soon. Found some good prices with LAN from NY to Lima direct. I would be spending most days working or with mi hija, but will have the nights free to hunt, if anyone is around to join me lmk.

Also..Has anyone been to Gotica or Aura recently? How is the talent there lately? Last time I was down there was in 2013, any new hot spots? Is Mama Batata still open? Café Zeta across from the parque still open? That was a cool little spot to work, and meet expats.

Be good to have you back soon Pendejo!

Come on down Mojorisin theres a good bit of us Rooshers here now. Plus summer here is just around the corner. I may end up staying here a little after January I don't know yet.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard

Quote: (10-15-2014 10:04 PM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

Be good to have you back soon Pendejo!

Come on down Mojorisin theres a good bit of us Rooshers here now. Plus summer here is just around the corner. I may end up staying here a little after January I don't know yet.

Nice Cr33! I've been traveling to Peru last 8 years. Good to see some roosher guys appreciating Lima, I know most on here have no love for Peru because the peruanas are not up to par (looks wise) with Colombia or Brazil, but I like going there. I call it the Philippines of South America, lol. Not a lot of hotties, but easy to bang 6's and '7's all day. January through April are the best months down in Lima, rest of the year is gloomy. You should also try and hit up other cities Trujillo is a cool small city up north, and of course Cusco is worth a trip.

Quote: (10-15-2014 10:50 AM)Americas Wrote:  

Quote: (10-15-2014 09:13 AM)Pendejo41 Wrote:  

I drink a lot of espresso (which is really rich and tasty in Peru) and there were times when I had a glass of tap water to go with it, all other times I drank nothing but bottled water. Who would have thought, you hear about getting sick from water but never believe it will happen to you?

Never, ever, drink any tap water in Latin America. You learned your lesson, don't ever do it again.

Lesson learned indeed. Next time I'm in South America I will touch nothing but bottled water, I'll even wash my nuts with bottled water, for real!!

Btw, I forgot to mention my success in Peru. I got two flags during my short stay, both girls I met on latincupid (thanks to Spectrumwalker for suggesting this site). No SNL - I had to spend more than one day with each of them before injecting them with thy platano maduro. I could have easily gotten 4 flags but I couldn't fornicate with a fever. I didn't tap anything less than a '6', one girl was a '7' (another forum member met her and confirmed she was a solid '7'). The other one had a face of a '9' but the body of a '5' so I will conceive her to be a '6.1', not more, not less.

I did a lot of street approaches during the day around Parque Kennedy, women were very friendly. I met one girl in the police academy, got her number after 5 minutes of asking about Lima. Peruvians love their country and not all of the women have "el sueño Americano" aka the American Dream. To all you cats thinking about going to Peru, don't think you will go there, show your passport, and the women will line up to meet you (like they do in the Dominican Republic). Peruvian women have class, culture and respect, thus no SNL.

One last thing, thanks to Axeman I got my second flag in Peru. I had written this girl off after the first date. On our first date we ate ceviche, had a bottle of wine and later went salsa dancing at Son De Cuba. This girl slept over that night and wore jeans to bed. The next morning I paid 8 soles for her cab ride back home and I was hoping to be done with her. I thought she was trying to play me and use me for my Soles. Axeman, who knows the psychology of women there informed me that this girl was probably into me and would give me coochie on the second date, he was 100% correct.

My friends, that's why it's important to talk to Roosh Forum members in the host countries, don't go with your preconceive notions about women, we all know the return on investment from North American women is not good, but its not the same everywhere else.

Peace.

Thinking about hitting up Lima some time in the future. Currently in Quito right now and things are going quite well, just got a SNL with a girl with some of the biggest tits I have ever seen. I don't think Peru is a goldmine by any standard, but I would say from a little recon that the top echelon of Peru is a lot better than here in Ecuador.

I am really interested in the food scene in Lima.

SNLs aren't the norm in most LA countries, but they can be achieved under the right circumstances. I have gotten them in Brazil, Ecuador, Colombia, and Mexico, but they only constitute about 20% of my total bangs in these countries. Comfort is everything with Latinas, if you establish it early and the whole time, it makes everything much easier. Of course, I will say that it is imperative that your Spanish is proficient, because it's really hard to establish comfort with girls here if you don't speak their native language.

Quote: (10-17-2014 10:51 AM)Pendejo41 Wrote:  

I did a lot of street approaches during the day around Parque Kennedy, women were very friendly. I met one girl in the police academy, got her number after 5 minutes of asking about Lima. Peruvians love their country and not all of the women have "el sueño Americano" aka the American Dream. To all you cats thinking about going to Peru, don't think you will go there, show your passport, and the women will line up to meet you (like they do in the Dominican Republic). Peruvian women have class, culture and respect, thus no SNL.

With all due respect bro, I've had countless SNL's partying in Lima, I usually stay a month or more, and have solid bunch of local friends down there when I land, but I find the peruanas very easy to get in bed. In my experience Peruvian chics are the easiest of all South Americans women. I think that's one of the only reasons I keep coming back.