rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Russian-American girl from NY wins Miss America

Kira Kazantsev, a second-generation Russian-American from Manhattan, won the Miss America competition.

[Image: newyork25n-6-web.jpg]

[Image: Kira+Kazantsev+Awakened+New+York+Premier...ov-RVl.jpg]

She has nice eyes, but her features are mannish - strong nose, sharp jaw, manly hands, masculine digit ratio. Blocky torso. She is not very feminine in appearance nor classically beautiful.

This is a competition among hundreds of women, so the standards are high. I would bang of course, but I can't imagine I'd pick her out to win.

She'd be average in Russia.

I agree with Basil Ransom, I wouldn't hesitate banging but WTF....... there are far better feminine, charming and beautiful looking girls on the University campus that I see everyday.

"You can not fake good kids" - Mike Pence

Her hips are too straight, and as Basil said she has other indications of high T.

For that reason, probably fucks like a piston.

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

I think pure physical beauty is more important in the Miss USA competition.

Miss Americas have to be able to speak a coherent sentence and be a role model and "good girl."

Looks like she is wearing a mask in the bikini picture.

How is this attractive? She's easily a 6. The indian chick last year was better looking.

She's massively average.

Pageant girls are weird anyway.

Back in 2005 a Russian-Canadian girl won Miss Canada/Miss Universe.

Natalia Glebova

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natalie_Glebova

Edit: I consider this chick a 9 in her prime

I watched this whole thing, some of the girls were very disappointing. Ms. New york had the best, most poised answer to the extreme SJW questions they were asked and I knew that there was no way that ms. arkansas was going to win after singing a) a gospel song and b) giving a pro gun answer to her question. She ended up 3rd I think.

Ms. arkansas on right
[Image: WED-ALPHA-WINNERS.jpg]

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

[Image: 746.gif]

Deus vult!

Quote: (09-15-2014 08:55 AM)Sp5 Wrote:  

[Image: newyork25n-6-web.jpg]

[Image: attachment.jpg21601]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

She's got a big nose but I'd still entertain her. As long as she behaves sweet.

Quote: (09-15-2014 09:10 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Yeah at best maybe (?) but feminists in the us would be happy to have everyone to believe that she is top of the looks in Russia. They just didn't choose a fattie so they don't make it too apparent that she in fact is the new politically correct Miss America.

Quote: (09-15-2014 10:58 AM)Cheetah Wrote:  

Quote: (09-15-2014 09:10 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Yeah at best maybe (?) but feminists in the us would be happy to have everyone to believe that she is top of the looks in Russia. They just didn't choose a fattie so they don't make it too apparent that she in fact is the new politically correct Miss America.

If you heard the questions they served up for them...they weren't even trying to disguise that it is miss politically correct america. All of the hot broad/pageant queen states were in there right until the end. Virginia, Miss., 'bama, Florida, Tennessee, Arkansas, Kentucky but when Ms. New York pulled out the fact that she thinks that the senate should protect women in the military from sexual assault it was game over. It was like 'better not say, ya'll, jesus, good wife, or children' or you won't win. Sort of like how they kept 1 token black girl in it until the final 5.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Reminds me of that British lady Katie Hopkins: http://www.google.ca/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=j1oXV...ie+hopkins

I've never understood beauty pageants in the U.S.

I swear I see hotter girls in L.A. on a daily basis.

I've also long felt that beauty contests are intentionally "uglied down" to curtail the vitriol and venom of all the fat wall-hitters in this country.

Or maybe it's my personal taste. I've never been a fan of that wholesome American girl look:

[Image: NORTH+DAKO1.jpg]

WB obviously but as a matter of personal taste I much prefer something like this:

[Image: 43.Gauhkar-Rakhmetalieva.jpg]

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Ms. Arkansas 10X hotter... did they stop letting straight men judge this thing?

I've been spoiled living in Scandinavia. This Ms America is a bird in a flock of 50 others here.

Whaaaa?

She looks like a middle-aged news broadcaster on Fox or MSNBC or CNN. Hell, Megyn Kelly easily looks much prettier than her. What she doesn't look like is Ms. America.

How did she even become Ms. New York??? You could walk into any bar or restaurant or pass a girl on the street and find a more suitable candidate.

This selection is a fucking insult. The girl is bordering on ugly. It's like a bad joke.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

Quote: (09-15-2014 06:16 PM)Veloce Wrote:  

I've never understood beauty pageants in the U.S.

I swear I see hotter girls in L.A. on a daily basis.

I've also long felt that beauty contests are intentionally "uglied down" to curtail the vitriol and venom of all the fat wall-hitters in this country.

Ha, spot on.

She has that bland plainness that is at the high end of what the fat wall-hitters would accept.

It's like if you took a group of women, she'd easily be the most attractive one that the others don't hate.

Quote: (09-15-2014 08:55 AM)Sp5 Wrote:  

[Image: Kira+Kazantsev+Awakened+New+York+Premier...ov-RVl.jpg]

[Image: mad-magazine.jpg]

She is painfully average. She has a GND look down though.

I would fuck her, but would have a hard time even noticing her in a packed bar.

I like the athletic broads with smidgen of higher T asthey fuck like rabbits and that is always good for me being the horn dog that I am.

The best way to describe this broad is cute. She really isn't all that hot, but is far from a homely dog. She wouldn't stand out in a bar but you wouldn't pretend your sick if you met her on a Tinder date.

Hell I've slipped my dick in way worse after polishing of a bottle of gin so it is what it is.

There is a patten for these pattern broads. After having a long as LTR with one, and dealing with others I realized that the smoke shows burn out of that scene to quick. You need discipline to submit yourself to all the hours of doing BS fluff stuff like feeding stray birds, or making breakfast muffins for the kids in the hood. The entitled smoke show whom is a 9 gets bored of having to do stuff for others when she is so used to people doing stuff for her.