rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Your views on this article - 75% of Women Prefer Flab To Abs

http://www.dailyhiit.com/hiit-blog/hiit-...-flab-abs/

Hey fellow Rooshers!

I came across this article and don't know what to make of it?

False results ? Troll ?

If true I guess women want fatties because they can manipulate and get what they want because of their low value. They will have a alpha male on the side to provide good sex and fun.

What are your views ?

Great, all the 5's and 6's with flabby bodies self-filter themselves out. All the 7's+ who know their value will pursue fit guys because they believe in their holding power.

It explains all the fat guys on the cover of romance novels and fat Hollywood actors in chick flicks.

Oh wait...

When in comes to attraction, the challenge for women is commitment/relationships, not sex, since this is easy for them to obtain. Often with these studies, a woman is speaking from the standpoint of what she's attracted to in terms of a 'relationship guy', as this is their main concern/challenge in the dating arena. In this case it makes sense, as a less physically appealing guy is more comfortable for her, and less likely to be able to stray to another woman, which is what she wants in a 'relationship guy'.

For men, when we call a girl attractive or a trait attractive, we almost always are implying sexual attraction. Women, they use it as simply meaning 'drawn to' and not necessarily from a sexually arousing standpoint. They can find the chubby guy "attractive" in the same way I find my bed "attractive" when I'm tired as shit. I don't find my bed arousing though (not until my new Roosh bed spread comes in that is).

Civilize the mind but make savage the body.

I wonder how many of those women were flabby themselves.

Quote: (09-14-2014 08:41 PM)nek Wrote:  

When in comes to attraction, the challenge for women is commitment/relationships, not sex, since this is easy for them to obtain. Often with these studies, a woman is speaking from the standpoint of what she's attracted to in terms of a 'relationship guy', as this is their main concern/challenge in the dating arena. In this case it makes sense, as a less physically appealing guy is more comfortable for her, and less likely to be able to stray to another woman, which is what she wants in a 'relationship guy'.

For men, when we call a girl attractive or a trait attractive, we almost always are implying sexual attraction. Women, they use it as simply meaning 'drawn to' and not necessarily from a sexually arousing standpoint. They can find the chubby guy "attractive" in the same way I find my bed "attractive" when I'm tired as shit. I don't find my bed arousing though (not until my new Roosh bed spread comes in that is).
Bingo. Women place a much higher value on fidelity then men do. Men can pretty much decide whether or not they would bang/be in a relationship with someone based on a picture of them. Women, on the other hand, are biologically conditioned to take into account other things.

One of the commenters said it best, they don't prefer flabby men, they are just too insecure to go after them.

In the second sentence of the post: "dateable guy"

All about what they think they can attain and keep, not who really revs their engines.

Ask anyone who has gone from super fat to super fit.....it's clear that girls prefer the fit version.

The correct version of this would be "Women are far more tolerant of men having a belly than the opposite, assuming the man compensates with wealth, game, status or other factors". In a vacuum though, there is not a woman in this world who prefers an unhealthy body to a healthy one.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Was it a poll?

Well there you go. What women say and what women actually do have nothing to do with each other.

In general I think it is better to take the inverse of what a woman says, and go by that.

Fit guy = danger to my ego since I'm lazy and have to keep up with him in order not to lose him

Men have similar ego shields, that's why the hottest girls are often the loneliest.

Quote: (09-15-2014 03:07 AM)funkyzeit Wrote:  

Fit guy = danger to my ego since I'm lazy and have to keep up with him in order not to lose him

Men have similar ego shields, that's why the hottest girls are often the loneliest.

It is funny how a girl with a really hot/sought-after guy will often alternate between an attitude of entitlement and abject anxiety that she's going to lose him.

Girls who have been hot their whole lives and thus have grown up in the community of jocks, male models and rich guys know from experience that guys with options flex those options, so it's not like they are being totally irrational.

Author:
[Image: mk.moose_.jpg]

She was rejected by fit guys, so she's trained herself to only like guys in her league

Girls hate nice defined abs, muscular arms and a v-taper. Totally.

I was once at the beach, and I"ll never forget this:

*shredded beach dude walks by*

This chick I was standing next two looked and him and did that strange shiver thing a girl will do sometimes when she's attracted to a guy suddenly.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

That was hilarious.

How about that last paragraph?

'Here’s a challenge I put out to the women (myself included): start loving our wobbly bits, stop comparing ourselves to others, and start believing that we’re worthy of absolutely anyone that we want – whether it’s the abstastic Zac Efron or goofy beer-bellied Seth Rogan.'

That made me crack up. It's a perfect little excerpt illustrating that hideous entitlement we all know and love.

Because 75% of women are fat.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

"Three in four British women would choose a man with love handles over one sporting a six-pack."

"Why don't women want some hot, buff, perfect-bodied man lying beside us?

The sad answer is this: we're worried we won't shape up."

But making a girl insecure is one of the time honored ways to keep "hand"

WIA

Quote: (09-14-2014 07:01 PM)Boot103 Wrote:  

I came across this article and don't know what to make of it?

I think the mistake you made is taking what women say seriously enough to actually think there is anything to make of it in the first place.

'Ignore what women say' is powerful heuristic that cuts through a lot of confusion like a hot, revving chainsaw through butter.

this article definitely explains why vampires are always so fat

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

So I guess when this girl told me once "you're a work of art" while she was rubbing her hands all over my body, she was really just lying.

She really wanted her hands all over Tubby McTubbs!

She was fantasizing about him when she instantly came all over my balls upon penetration.

A tear came out of her eye and splashed onto my worthless pec.

Fuck you Tubby.

I feel used.

[Quote]Ignore what women say' is powerful heuristic that cuts through a lot of confusion like a hot, revving chainsaw through butter.[Quote]

But there are levels to this shit.

She says publicly that she prefers flab to abs.
But secretly desires abs.

But when you look at who she lets fuck her, most of the guys don't have six packs, especially in the UK.

Paying attention to reality is a underrated part of game philosophy.

She says money doesn't matter.
But she wants a rich guy.
But she fucks broke guys.

She says she wants a well dressed guy, but her boyfriend wears jeans and t-shirts.

Wants an ambitious guy, dates losers.

Finally she dates a guy with his shit together and she wants him to skip work, skip gym sessions, eat bullshit, spend money instead of invest it.

She doesn't know what she wants and wouldn't know what to do if she got it.

Tell me I'm wrong

WIA

Quote: (09-18-2014 08:11 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

But when you look at who she lets fuck her, most of the guys don't have six packs, especially in the UK.

She says she wants a well dressed guy, but her boyfriend wears jeans and t-shirts.

Finally she dates a guy with his shit together and she wants him to skip work, skip gym sessions, eat bullshit, spend money instead of invest it.

Tell me I'm wrong

WIA

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=129632&stc=1&d=1401490443]

Quote: (09-18-2014 08:11 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

Ignore what women say' is powerful heuristic that cuts through a lot of confusion like a hot, revving chainsaw through butter.

Tell me I'm wrong

WIA

[Image: potd.gif]

To WIA:

Lizards can't get what they want, they can only get who approaches them. My mate in Britain is sliced and ripped and I used to bop road with him and see the lizards gawk and gasp. UK people often criticise those they envy. As Thomas the Rhymer said, NEVER EVER listen to what a lizard says, pay ATTENTION to what she does.

I went out on a date recently to a club that tends to play Jamaican music with a lizard with island roots. She said she hates when she is objectified and wants to be known for what's upstairs rather than what her body has.
Yet when we met, she was wearing some booty shorts so tight, they were swallowed up by her cheeks.

We really create the levels. When you have a powerful body that exudes 'fcuk me' to the lizards, all that bullshyt yarn they spin to you falls harmlessly to the side.

Every gender strives to control the other in some way of form. With the new gender issues, the weaker sex has now clamoured to exert control in more obvious ways. Berating and belittling men as a group and playing reverse psychology. A lizard still has esteem issues because men can always choose their partner and a man can fcuk as many lizards as he wants without it affecting his character in one bit.

If a lizard fcuks tons of men, it fcuks her up and she will have trust issues etc. If you speak to a former ho, her outlook on men will seem jaded and strange. It's NOT in her nature.
A man who is sliced and ripped represents what a woman can not do, regardless of how much women's lib is passed. A man who is sliced and ripped can command tons of lizards with the right mind set on the most fundamental level, a sexual level. She doesn't like this and will play games to try and get to his Achilles, his mind.

Don't fall for it.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards