rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

NFL pays its cheerleaders 2 bucks an hr

Hahaha

The NFL pays its cheerleaders $2/hr and yet all the girls are still clamoring to be a cheerleader. The funny thing too is that the NFL teams are refusing to pay them more; e.g the Buffalo bills just fired them instead of paying them more after they started complaining.

hahaha

Cant embed the vid, but its here: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-09-12...heerleader

My favorite comment:
Quote:Quote:

"What Would You Pay An NFL Cheerleader?"

This is America, 2014. For free beer and wings, you could get 100 girls on the sidelines of any stadium in the country, and it would be one hell of a show. Just make sure you have a good FCC handler, or the fines will kill you.

It pays them more ten $2 a hour. It pays them the chance to look cute and hang out manly men that make FAAAAAAAAR more then $2 dollars a hour.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

cry me a fucking river. These bitches are contractors who get paid per game and are trying to say that all of the time they practice etc they should be getting paid for. Its like arguing that someone should get paid for shopping for a suit or their time commuting to work.

Fuck these chicks, if they want to earn more there is a brass rail and stripper pole in every town.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Cheerleaders?

Is that one of them jobs where the girls dance on a little pole and bend over repeatedly for money?

Nope.

Being on an NFL cheerleading squad gives women access to the most high status men in the region the team plays in. Not only can they meet all of the players on the team, they can meet tons of wealthy and successful men at local charity functions and sponsored events where the cheerleaders make appearances. This is the reason that attractive women line up and will continue to line up for what is otherwise a thankless, annoying job that doesn't pay shit. They aren't doing it for the salary, but for the fringe benefits.

To imagine the equivalent for men, think of the final scene of Dumb and Dumber where Harry and Lloyd were offered the job traveling with and oiling up Hawaiian Tropic bikini models for a few months.

Do you think you'd have trouble getting men to fill a job like that even if it paid less than minimum wage? You'd have guys lined up around the block.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

$2/hr... damn. This just proves these broads are doing it to be attention whores and to put themselves in a position to be able to touch NFL player penis.

Follow me on Twitter

Read my Blog: Fanghorn Forest

There should be no need to pay any wages, it should be done on a voluntary basis. Plenty of girls will do it for nothing given the benefits it gets them.

"Cheerleaders are dancers who have gone retarded."

If I went to my boss and demanded more pay he'd fire me or laugh at me. There I go again, assuming women think rationally.

This is almost as funny as people who consider cheerleading a sport.

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

Quote: (09-14-2014 09:09 AM)scorpion Wrote:  

To imagine the equivalent for men, think of the final scene of Dumb and Dumber where Harry and Lloyd were offered the job traveling with and oiling up Hawaiian Tropic bikini models for a few months.

Do you think you'd have trouble getting men to fill a job like that even if it paid less than minimum wage? You'd have guys lined up around the block.

For men it is not entirely applicable since men sooner or later have to start earning dough. Cheerleaders however can expect within reasonable accuracy that they will either get a high value man for marriage or get "pregnant" accidentally.

Apart from that it is one of the endemic problems of capitalistic society where a corporation will squeeze the wage slaves out as much as possible - in this case women's instincts to be close to high level Men. In the case of airline pilots where many young pilots are on food stamps to survive, it is not so funny anymore. There corporations managed to take the love of flying of men and use it against them knowing full well that many men would still take the job for a chance to be flying a plane.

I do not see it as a positive - neither with pilots nor with cheerleaders. They could easily give the girls fairly decent wages. Maybe that would attract more wholesome girls then who would make better wives for the high level men instead of the likely sluts that go into the biz nowadays. But maybe that is exactly the kind of girl they want to attract.

"the Buffalo bills just fired them instead of paying them more after they started complaining"

This made me laugh

Quote: (09-14-2014 09:43 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

For men it is not entirely applicable since men sooner or later have to start earning dough. Cheerleaders however can expect within reasonable accuracy that they will either get a high value man for marriage or get "pregnant" accidentally.

Apart from that it is one of the endemic problems of capitalistic society where a corporation will squeeze the wage slaves out as much as possible - in this case women's instincts to be close to high level Men.

Reading through this thread, I'm not sure if a lot of you are familiar with the rule/restrictions in being a cheerleader. The Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders have a few rules in place:

1) Zero communication with the football players (except at PR events maybe). No coach want's their players distracted by their gf or fuk-buddy doing cheers. In the 90's, if a cheerleader even spoke to one of the Cowboys, she was given the boot.

2) With regards to them being "wage slaves". The cowboy cheerleaders are required to have an outside job or be a full-time student. The $2 an hr is just supposed to be a supplement to their normal income. If they don't have a job, they're out the door.

3) Turnover is insanely high due to the younger/hotter talent chomping at the bits to be on squad. A lot of them are only doing this for like 2 years at most - not exactly hurting their lifetime earnings (and since it puts them into the social stratosphere, it can significantly increase said earnings).

To be perfectly honest, I'm kind of surprised they pay them anything

I wonder if the feminists will chimp out over the $2/hr wage and start protesting the NFL some more.

Follow me on Twitter

Read my Blog: Fanghorn Forest

Being on an NFL cheerleading squad gives women access to the most high status men in the region the team plays in. Not only can they meet all of the players on the team, they can meet tons of wealthy and successful men at local charity functions and sponsored events where the cheerleaders make appearances. This is the reason that attractive women line up and will continue to line up for what is otherwise a thankless, annoying job that doesn't pay shit. They aren't doing it for the salary, but for the fringe benefits.

A more salient and immediate motivator for these sloots is the notion that being an NFL cheerleader is an opportunity par excellence for attention-whoring and being objectified.

Naturally, girls would line around the block to be fawned at by millions of strangers.

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

They also get world wide travel to boot.

$2 too much. Cheerleaders are worthless to sports. Thinking about it, I'd charge them for tickets to see the games.

I know a couple of cheerleaders from my local NBA team, and while they don't get paid much, they don't do it for money, they do it for fun. It's like the male equivalent of joining a men's league for a sport. These ladies complaining should know they could get replaced in a heartbeat, as it's insanely competitive getting a spot on these squads.

I know a couple of cheerleaders from my local NBA team, and while they don't get paid much, they don't do it for money, they do it for fun. It's like the male equivalent of joining a men's league for a sport. These ladies complaining should know they could get replaced in a heartbeat, as it's insanely competitive getting a spot on these squads.

One of my plates said she wanted to try out for the NFL Football team in my general area. I slowly phased her out shortly after (she likely won't make it, she 27).

Quote: (09-14-2014 10:28 AM)The Reactionary Tree Wrote:  

I wonder if the feminists will chimp out over the $2/hr wage and start protesting the NFL some more.

No way. They 're way too jealous of the way NFL cheerleaders look to ever do a thing like that.

I love when you see that random one that's like 27 or 28 and you think WTF?

And when there is an interview with them in the gameday program, they are all "i feel like the cheer squad mom. I've been here the longest. the girls all look up to me etc. etc. blah blah blah fart noise fart noise......."

If I'm gonna ogle sluttily-dressed sluts they better be 18, 19, 20 maybe 21. None of this near 30 shit.

[Image: thumb_thisthreadisworthlesswithoutp.gif]

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Quote: (09-14-2014 08:21 AM)monster Wrote:  

The NFL pays its cheerleaders $2/hr and yet all the girls are still clamoring to be a cheerleader.

Waiting list? Bet you could pay $0/hour

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

Quote: (09-15-2014 10:52 AM)DJ-Matt Wrote:  

Quote: (09-14-2014 08:21 AM)monster Wrote:  

The NFL pays its cheerleaders $2/hr and yet all the girls are still clamoring to be a cheerleader.

Waiting list? Bet you could pay $0/hour

I would go even farther-strippers pay the club a fee each night to perform because they make money from the opportunity the club provides.

I bet the team could charge a performance fee and girls would pay it because they want the attention, the status and the contacts the position provides

Would never fly from a PR point of view though

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

From my experience, professional cheerleaders are the most insane, neurotic girls you'll ever meet. I don't know if it's the ridiculous amount of attention they get or the poor nutrition they consume, but these girls are fucking crazy. I fucked a pro basketball cheerleader, never again. In the middle of banging her, stone-cold sober and with zero warning (she was moaning beforehand), she starts crying her eyes out. After reading all these false-rape stories, this shit is pretty much the most terrifying thing that can happen to me, but I stay calm. It turns out she had been seeing a guy recently and had gotten pregnant with his kid. He told her he wasn't ready to be a dad and somehow pushed her into having a pill abortion (she was 'really religious' and against it). I was apparently the first guy after this incident she's banged and she kept picturing dead fetuses while we were fucking...I helped her chill out a bit and left. I repeat, never again.

Words cannot describe how elated I am that Scorpion, easily one of the most fiercely intellectual posters on this forum, just referenced Dumb and Dumber.

The sun is shining a little brighter right now.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK