rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

American betas be like Meme Thread

Inspired by the shit beta say thread, but I guess pictures are worth thousands words.

I ll start

[Image: lol.gif]

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

[Image: c1jp1.jpg]

Do one with that chump that forgave his girl for being with 12 black dudes

"american betas be like....I believe her"

This is not going to be as vicious as the "American girls be like" meme, but it will be far more cringeworthy. When a girl does nasty stuff, I just feel like making fun of her. When a beta does nasty stuff, I feel a mixture of sadness and rage.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

[Image: roflbot.jpg]

Quote: (09-12-2014 05:53 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

This is not going to be as vicious as the "American girls be like" meme, but it will be far more cringeworthy. When a girl does nasty stuff, I just feel like making fun of her. When a beta does nasty stuff, I feel a mixture of sadness and rage.

Yeah - I think that a WHITE KNIGHT BE LIKE Thread would be more fitting. Most Betas are clueless out of ignorance. Most have not even encountered or heard about the Red Pill. They are thoroughly indoctrinated.

While that holds true to some degree with women I can bet easily good money that if you have 100 male and 100 female college freshmen, then most savvy manosphere bloggers could convince the majority of young men to take a look at it and become Red Pill. The opposite would be true of the Snowflake-population - they would rebel against it with all they've got, because feminism just uses the existing feminine imperative so well. It sounds good, until it destroys your life, but as long as Snowflake is young, hot & "empowered" she gives a shit about truth. Actually the older women don't give a shit about it either, unless they are left child-less and alone at age 42 and then some truths sink in with a sledgehammer.

White Knights however have taken it up several notches from being Betas. They are either well aware of the Manosphere and attempt to attack us or they are so indoctrinated that they are simply a lost cause.

Ah well - could not resist it:

[Image: attachment.jpg21558]   

[Image: attachment.jpg21559]   

[Image: attachment.jpg21560]   

Quote: (09-12-2014 07:27 AM)catoblepa Wrote:  

Girl on the right holding mattress, white top: would hate-bang her brain out and ass open, feminist bitch

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Quote: (09-12-2014 07:48 AM)Dalaran1991 Wrote:  

Girl on the right holding mattress, white top: would hate-bang her brain out and ass open, feminist bitch

Oh please - the whole row on the right is likely getting fucked by a bunch of Alpha frat boys, while the guy on the pic will be the one who will listen to their stories of what an asshole Brat and Kyle are. Then a week later they will fuck Brat & Kyle again.

I love this meme

Here

[Image: c1vbt.jpg]

[Image: c1vtb.jpg]

Quote: (09-12-2014 07:53 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Quote: (09-12-2014 07:48 AM)Dalaran1991 Wrote:  

Oh please - the whole row on the right is likely getting fucked by a bunch of Alpha frat boys, while the guy on the pic will be the one who will listen to their stories of what an asshole Brat and Kyle are. Then a week later they will fuck Brat & Kyle again.

The 'guy' on the left is so androgynous 'he' could be a lesbian. Note the narrow shoulders. Obvious gay is obvious.

The women on the right are all too young to be already bloated and fighting double chins, even white top chick. Note the lack of toning in her upper arms and the need for concealing black leggings, add in her ideology, and you have a girl who is letting herself go and encouraged to do so.

Surely the frat boys have better options. Aren't there cheerleaders to bang?

[Image: c2c4a.jpg]

[Image: attachment.jpg21569]   

[Image: GTcDtiJ.png]

[Image: attachment.jpg21570]   

[Image: c2g4i.jpg]

This is all so cringe worthy because it is true.

Not mine but it was too great not to share. Found it at http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/35o559

[Image: 48111545cd7b5f5358fdf76cc33e766cf6f4c7d0...6e7767.jpg]

-Hawk

Software engineer. Part-time Return of Kings contributor, full-time dickhead.

Bug me on Twitter and read my most recent substantial article: Regrets

Last Return of Kings article: An Insider's Guide to the Masculine Profession of Software Development

Quote: (09-12-2014 10:48 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  

Here

(English Betas be like pic)

I had to read about that shit in the paper on the bus to work.

Nearly put a crimp in my fucking day, I was cringeing that hard.

"The only purpose for which power can be rightfully exercised over any member of a civilised community, against his will, is to prevent harm to others...in the part which merely concerns himself, his independence is, of right, absolute." - John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

Quote: (09-12-2014 07:27 AM)catoblepa Wrote:  

This one almost doesn't need a caption. The guy's face (not to mention shorts) speaks for itself.

"As wolves among sheep we have wandered"

This thread is great.

No ugly women, just lazy women.