rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Red Pill Professors/Teachers

Today I had a psychology class in which the professor dropped a red pill bomb on the class, and I was just sitting at the back of my class like:

[Image: highfive.gif]

Essentially he said females and males are different genetically and psychologically, in the fact that males value attractiveness and fertility, whereas females value status and security above all else. He also stated that males fear sexual infidelity (where men don't want to cuckold a child that is not theirs) and females fear emotional infidelity (go sleep with other girls, just don't let them mean anything). Also, apparently we are better at spatial memorization (we have better internal compasses, we don't get lost as easily), and women were better at speaking more words in 90 seconds (ask me which skill I would rather have...).

All in all, I saw quite a few girls get noticeably mad at his suggestion that males and females differ, especially when the attractiveness bit was brought out for what we value. Some even went to talk to him after class and I walked out laughing to myself.

[Image: laugh7.gif]

Any of you guys have a red pill professor or teacher in your college and/or high school? I'd love to hear some more stories of professors pissing off feminists by literally speaking the truth. (It'll only get better when the girls have to answer this question on the exam: what do men value vs what do women value?)

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.

Yes. An Italian Physics teacher who looks like Tony Stark. Perfect beard, beautiful watch and well dressed. He's over 40, married, but don't for 1 second think that stops him flirting.