rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where to live?

Where to live?

Hey fellas, been lurking for the past week and like many other guys in their mid-20's I'm stuck in a rut and looking for a new city to dig my feet into. I have decent game but always looking to improve as a man. Dated many 8s in school (although the ratio was pretty skewed in my favor). Attended a tier 1 uni but a lot of my fellow graduates flock to the private sector palace that rightfully gets the most hate on here...

My dream city as of now is chawwlston sc but the pickings are slim since I'm trying to put my bar back days behind me. I do like the south so I'm intrigued by Nashville, New Orleans, Atlanta, Charlotte and have read dozens of threads on each of those cities. But since I'm trying to crack it in sales I'm really open to any suggestions.

Btw I'm 5'10, slim/athletic, white, from the west coast- Would write a data sheet but you guys already have my city in a stranglehold.