rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Woman claims she was kraped - "kind of raped"

This made the rounds on the internet yesterday; it's the story of a young lady who decided she was actually raped when the guy didn't follow-up with her after the sex:

https://medium.com/matter/the-incident-4eed13d54b99

This article is well over 2,500 words long. For an article so long, it goes in to far too much detail of what a teacher said about her in high school and far too little detail about what happened the night when she was supposedly raped:

Quote:Quote:

Logistically speaking, I guess it all started when I drank with friends and went to a big party in short shorts and a crop top because one of those friends decided the already skimpy shirt I was wearing wasn’t skimpy enough. So she cut half of it off. And I let her. Then I went home with this guy I had liked all summer. And he wanted me. And I guess I wanted him in a different way. I wanted him to like me, which may have been hard because he never knew me. I wanted him to be a good guy, who was good to me, and I’m really not sure what he wanted, because it certainly wasn’t me.

For the record, I don’t really go home with guys on Saturday nights.

[...]

The next morning, we sat on the couch with his roommate and the girl he had brought home the night before. They smoked weed...

[I won't bore you with paragraph after paragraph about how she was disappointed that this was her last real contact with the guy. She finally gets around to describing the night again]

I told him to stop.

For a while, it was “the incident.” Now it’s krape. Kind of rape. That’s what I call it because nobody told me what to call it. I barely told anybody that it had happened, so maybe that’s on me. Legally speaking, it was entirely rape.

It sounds like this young lady wasn't taught the basics of sexual morality:
  • Don't wear a short skimpy skirt in a public place unless you want to have sex with near-strangers.
  • Ladies need to watch their drinking when they're around men.
  • Don't go home with a guy unless you intend to have sex with him.
  • Don't have sex with a guy unless you know he is willing to start a relationship with you -- or if you are aware of the emotional consequences and dangers of no-strings-attached casual sex.
  • Don't develop feelings for a guy who smokes a bunch of weed and is fucking a lot of different girls.
  • Better yet, don't have sex with anyone you're not willing to marry and have kids with.
I'm sure there were a lot of guys out there who would have been willing to commit to a relationship with this young lady. Instead of wasting so much time obsessing over this pot smoking loser, she should have looked for someone who wants a real relationship. This would make her a lot happier, and she would not feel the need to retroactively call a consensual sexual encounter "rape".

Approaches girls at a party? Push pull technique about her freckles? Girl writes 2500 word essay because he pumped and dumped?

Game recognized.

“the incident.” Now it’s krape. Kind of rape. That’s what I call it because nobody told me what to call it. I barely told anybody that it had happened, so maybe that’s on me. Legally speaking, it was entirely rape.

what. In her mind its not really rape, but she's certain it is legally?

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Again someone on here mentioned how because the word "rape" is being thrown around so much that it loses its value.

Congrats man, you were right. "krape" and others like it are creeping into use now.

This girl's liberal arts major word salad was difficult to get through. At the end of it I felt bad and empty for reading it. It's like a few minutes of my life got raped out of my total lifespan.

"Krape" Is that pronounced crepe like the french dessert or more appropriately as kr-a-p like defecation.

Quote: (09-10-2014 05:31 AM)placer Wrote:  

This made the rounds on the internet yesterday; it's the story of a young lady who decided she was actually raped when the guy didn't follow-up with her after the sex:

https://medium.com/matter/the-incident-4eed13d54b99

This article is well over 2,500 words long. For an article so long, it goes in to far too much detail of what a teacher said about her in high school and far too little detail about what happened the night when she was supposedly raped:

Logistically speaking, I guess it all started when I drank with friends and went to a big party in short shorts and a crop top because one of those friends decided the already skimpy shirt I was wearing wasn’t skimpy enough. So she cut half of it off. And I let her. Then I went home with this guy I had liked all summer. And he wanted me. And I guess I wanted him in a different way. I wanted him to like me, which may have been hard because he never knew me. I wanted him to be a good guy, who was good to me, and I’m really not sure what he wanted, because it certainly wasn’t me.

[...]

The next morning, we sat on the couch with his roommate and the girl he had brought home the night before. They smoked weed...

[I won't bore you with paragraph after paragraph about how she was disappointed that this was her last real contact with the guy. She finally gets around to describing the night again]

I told him to stop.

For a while, it was “the incident.” Now it’s krape. Kind of rape. That’s what I call it because nobody told me what to call it. I barely told anybody that it had happened, so maybe that’s on me. Legally speaking, it was entirely rape.

It sounds like this young lady wasn't taught the basics of sexual morality:
  • Don't wear a short skimpy skirt in a public place unless you want to have sex with near-strangers.
  • Ladies need to watch their drinking when they're around men.
  • Don't go home with a guy unless you intend to have sex with him.
  • Don't have sex with a guy unless you know he is willing to start a relationship with you -- or if you are aware of the emotional consequences and dangers of no-strings-attached casual sex.
  • Don't develop feelings for a guy who smokes a bunch of weed and is fucking a lot of different girls.
  • Better yet, don't have sex with anyone you're not willing to marry and have kids with.
I'm sure there were a lot of guys out there who would have been willing to commit to a relationship with this young lady. Instead of wasting so much time obsessing over this pot smoking loser, she should have looked for someone who wants a real relationship. This would make her a lot happier, and she would not feel the need to retroactively call a consensual sexual encounter "rape".

[Image: facepalm3.gif]

MDP

I'm trying to think of all the hilarious expressions that this can produce for incomplete or imagined actions that are imagined like they were real and completed:

kassault - touching someone
kwreck - touching an object
kankrupt - feeling in need of money
kurdered - thinking about mortality
make klove - kissing someone
krapped - trying to defecate but having blockage
krapped - thinking about writing a rap song (synonym)
kate - feeling hungry
kraduated - enrolling in a university
kautopsy - watching CSI
kelected - joining a political party

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

I hate that you call her a "young lady", OP.

She's a slut.

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

Socially awkward...weak definition of self that can be internally questioned with just a word or look from someone else...lacking any consistent moral or philosophical base...viewing the world through television and movie tropes...and consciously unaware of how truly f--ked up she is and therefore lacking any desire to grow and change.

Yeah. She's an awful human being. Perfectly normal for an American woman in 2014.

Quote: (09-10-2014 08:02 AM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

Again someone on here mentioned how because the word "rape" is being thrown around so much that it loses its value.

Congrats man, you were right. "krape" and others like it are creeping into use now.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-39966-...#pid820756 I'll claim that statement.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

She probably thinks using "krape" is witty. If you criticized her she would no doubt say she was using humor as a defense mechanism.

One thing that isn't discussed much about women, is that they always define themselves by their "hardships". She's loving the attention she's getting from this.

Of course the problem with this need to tell everyone how hard you have it, when you don't have it hard at all, is that you have to invent shit. That's where most of feminists spawn from today.

In other parts of the world, if this bitch decided to go to the police they would look at her like she's stupid and ask "Well why did you go into his room and on his bed, and take off your clothes, and let him take off your panties"?

It's only in parts of the west where bitches can actually claim the plausible deniability angle was real.

I would wager a million dollars that the real story is she may have gasped the token "no" or "stop" once or twice between kissing but she was all for getting pounded with her body language by pulling him in with her legs and/or arms and wet as a dish sink sponge.

Logistically speaking, I guess it all started when I drank with friends and went to a big party in short shorts and a crop top because one of those friends decided the already skimpy shirt I was wearing wasn’t skimpy enough.

I'm trying to think of the perfect Gif to use for these two statements, but I'll let them speak for themselves.

So in other words, she is taking a third rail, incendiary claim that could potentially derail a man's whole livelihood and making it into a 'cutesy' catchphrase for public consumption?

Sounds about right...

MDP

Legally speaking, it was entirely rape.

[Image: 200.gif]

This reminds me of that one feminist who wasn't raped but wrote a big thing about it in college and one of her classmates allegedly said this:

"You need a new word," he said. "'Diet Rape.' 'Caffeine-free rape.' 'I can't believe it's not rape.'"

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

In my head I read this new word I thought she had been forcibly offered a crepe against her will.

[Image: CtpGTwc.png]

Not that this is an excuse or an explanation- confectionery assault of all kinds is a serious problem in our country- but if she didn't want crepe, what was she doing in a bakery??

The Peru Thread
"Feminists exist in a quantum super-state in which they are both simultaneously the victim and the aggressor." - Milo Yiannopoulos

Translation:

"I drank with friends and went to a big party, [...] in a skimpy skirt" - Spoiler alert

"Then I went home with this guy I had liked all summer." - I fucked a guy I had just met.

"I wanted him in a different way, I wanted him to like me" - I didn't give a shit about him, I just wanted to get fucked and then hamster away why I am not a slut.

"For the record, I don’t really go home with guys on Saturday nights." I really DO go home with guys on Saturday nights.

"Legally speaking, it was entirely rape." I acted like a whore but my hamster must win, no matter who it hurts or damages.

For the record, I don’t really go home with guys on Saturday nights

This part is actually probably true. Who goes home before midnight?

"In America we don't worship government, we worship God." - President Donald J. Trump

Why does it remind me of this movie ?

That’s what I call it because nobody told me what to call it.

"Somebody please tell me how to think, because I can't think for myself!"

Empty vessels, waiting to be filled.

She was kraped (kind of raped). That got her kipregnant (kind of pregnant).

We have a new word. "Krape."

It sounds like a kids drink.

"New from Nestle! Krape! In three fruity flavors!"

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

I thought about kreading the article to see if there were pics of this chic. But I was khungry, so I kate a big, kheaping bowl of Krape Nuts, and now I kwant to take a knap. Legally speaking, this girl is entirely kretarded.

Taking a girl out for breakfast is part of one-night stand management. You make sure people in public see the two of you together flirting and having a nice time. Blowing her off is a sure way to get a stomach ache or worse.

Next up will be:

iRape: imaginary rape

Example usage: I got iRaped in my dream last night by him. Legally speaking, it was entirely rape.

Will be trademarked promptly by Apple for their ME generation fans.