rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mulattas in Cali Colombia

I have been In Cali Colombia for 5 days and it has been the best experience, so far in South America based on a short time period, especially after being in the US. One thing that stands out about the city is the amount of 8s who are mulattas. Usually that is not what I go for but an 8 is an 8 no matter the race IMO. I have gone out with 8 women so far 4 mulattas, 3 mestizos and 1 white. All of them 17 to 22. The mulattas are the ones who could be in America's Top models. It is a shame they are not appreciated In Latin America.

Quote: (09-09-2014 10:21 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

I have been In Cali Colombia for 5 days and it has been the best experience, so far in South America based on a short time period, especially after being in the US. One thing that stands out about the city is the amount of 8s who are mulattas. Usually that is not what I go for but an 8 is an 8 no matter the race IMO. I have gone out with 8 women so far 4 mulattas, 3 mestizos and 1 white. All of them 17 to 22. The mulattas are the ones who could be in America's Top models. It is a shame they are not appreciated In Latin America.

Let me correct that, chochemonger, you mean, "it's FANTASTIC that they are not appreciated in Latin America!"

Anytime racism (or a societal preference for light skin arising from a source other than racism) creates a market discrepancy in the value a society ascribes to a beautiful woman, simply because of her skin tone, that means you can get more "value," in terms of feminine beauty, for the same amount of work, if you happen to not share those racist beliefs (or those non-racist preferences for women with a lighter skin tone).

Dark skinned girls are looked down on (relatively) in many parts of the world. Some of it is due to a legacy of a colonial hierarchy imposed by whites (Latin America and many parts of Africa), some is a native preference for light-skinned beauties (China, Korea, Japan, Vietnam, etc), and some of it may even be due to a mix of a native preference and a colonial legacy (the Philippines).

For whatever reason, if you happen to find the tanned girls as attractive as the lighter-skinned girls, all things being equal, you've basically opened up a nice niche for yourself where you can get a girl several points higher than you otherwise could, for the same amount of effort on your end. This is due to less local competition for that girl as a result of local beauty standards which ascribe a lower value to her than her raw beauty would dictate, were her skin tone not factored in.

It's a FANTASTIC situation for a world-traveling cad to exploit!

One word of caution is that the mulatto 8s know their worth now based on watching American television and videos. You just have to remind them subtlety about their real worth In Colombia

[Image: thumb_thisthreadisworthlesswithoutp.gif]

Be right back. Booking a flight to Cali.

How's the temperature over there?

I hear it's much hotter than MDE and there were times in the sun the heat became uncomfortable. Evenings and mornings had perfect weather though.

Choche, how do the mulattas in Cali compare with Brazil. Im having a hard time imagining any country beating Brazil in that category but perhaps its possible.

@ OP: Do those hot mulattas tend to have tit implants, like lots of young girls in Cali?

Detective Rust Cohle: "All the dick swagger you roll, you can't spot crazy pussy?"

At the end of the trip I will post pics. To get a general idea just go to colombian cupid and take a look at 18 to 21 yr olds. You will notice that Cali has a higher percentage of darker women than Medellin but many of them are also thin. Now out of the 4 mulattas I have only banged 1 of them. The other 3 are in play with 2nd dates coming up. The 2 mestizas I banged on the 1st date only.because I had a strong connection with them from a week of pipelining. The white one got away because of a Fresa attitude which I don't have enough time to break down.

I like mulattas when they are thin and model like and all 4 I went out with are like that. You see some big black women also but not as much as Brazil. In terms of implants mulattas are generally poorer so you don't see it as much with them as with white colombianas or mestizas.

In terms of weather it is warmer then medellin by 5 or 6 degrees on average, but it is very pleasant in the evenings and at night. There is usually a nice breeze to cool things down. When I came here 5 years ago I did not like the heat, but after being in SE Asia I cannot complain.

You have been in Cali for 5 days and you have been out with 4 mulattas? Where are you meeting these mulattas? I saw very few mulattas during my 3 months stay in Cali. Do we both agree that mulattas are a mixture of black and white? Comparing Cali to DR and Brazil in terms of mulattas, it is as if there were no mulattas in Cali.

I've never been to Colombia but I'm all for mulattas as well. How do you think dark black dudes would fare there? If attrative mulattas are given the short end of the stick in Colombia, then that worries me as a dark black dude because I'd have even lower racial value than the mulattos. Or am I wrong? Any brothas reading this that are dark skin and killed it in Colombia?

I would say that 20 percent of the population in Cali has African genes. You don't see them as much in a ritzy neighborhood like Granada or richer areas where us foreigners would be. On Colombian and Latin American Cupid it is probably about 30 percent, especially in the 18 to 21 demographic. Since that is what I am focusing on this strip, I was surprised to see such quality online. Their thin bodies and model like features were confirmed when I met them in person. There are also the darker black 18 to 21s which would be easier(they are more aggressive about meeting) but I don't find them model like. As far as a black man doing well in Colombia, I think it is very possible if you counter the negative stereotypes that Colombians have of blacks: that they are lazy, broke, and uneducated. Staying in a furnished apartment in Granada, for example, would go a long way.

Quote: (09-10-2014 05:50 AM)pitt Wrote:  

You have been in Cali for 5 days and you have been out with 4 mulattas? Where are you meeting these mulattas? I saw very few mulattas during my 3 months stay in Cali. Do we both agree that mulattas are a mixture of black and white? Comparing Cali to DR and Brazil in terms of mulattas, it is as if there were no mulattas in Cali.

Pitt. What happened to your Cali, Colombia vs Santo Domingo, DR comparison datasheet? You thought we forgot about it since it isn't on the front pages of the travel forum anymore? You left us (me) hanging with that one. [Image: mad.gif]

Here is a pic of the first mulatta I went out with

I got a rep point waiting for everyone who posts some booty shots from those said mulattas
dark black is ok too

The flaking just started today which is a small miracle that it took that long. Happens way less than in medellin but the whiter looking girls are always a different game in colombia

Glad you're finding these chicas.

Mad guys have gone down to Cali and been like "where are the cuties at?"

Where you meeting them? I saw a ton at El Petronio Alvarez and also on Mio near the Universities

I remember thinking "wow there are so many girls with these perfect amazing asses and beautiful cute little noses... oh...wait... son plasticas...well whatever"

Colombian and Latin cupid have provided a good return on my money. Badoo sucks here in terms of quality and availability. Have started day gaming girls at el centenario mall and chipichape but since I have 2 weeks left before going to Santiago DR I think it is best not to waste time and go for preselected girls online.

Quote: (09-10-2014 05:59 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

I've never been to Colombia but I'm all for mulattas as well. How do you think dark black dudes would fare there? If attrative mulattas are given the short end of the stick in Colombia, then that worries me as a dark black dude because I'd have even lower racial value than the mulattos. Or am I wrong? Any brothas reading this that are dark skin and killed it in Colombia?

I had lots of Afro-Colombian friends, and some killed it way out of their league, and some struggled.

Some guys struggling chalked it up to race, and no doubt I heard lots of girls make comments to the effect of "I would not date a black guy". There were some guys, tall, good looking, charismatic, well-dressed, good dancers, who I was really surprised didn't do better.

But then, there were black guys who were absolutely slaying it with all types of different girls. One of my friends who was from Cali, pretty dark skinned, was dating a really really stunning light skinned mestiza chick.

It's totally true that Colombianas are sickly obsessed with light hair and eyes, but obviously, black guys get it in too, look how mixed so many of them are. How did that mixture happen?

Quote: (09-10-2014 07:22 PM)Sonsowey Wrote:  

but obviously, black guys get it in too, look how mixed so many of them are. How did that mixture happen?

The same way mestizas happened: Euro guys knocking up the natives(or in this case the slaves).

I only had roughly one week in Cali but I did not see a lot of talent during the day. The best place seemed the malls. Gringo status is higher in Cali than Medellin.

The weather is hotter than Medellin but the nights are comfortable. Lots of guys swear by Cali. I will be following this thread. One thing is it is boring as hell during the day. Taking dances and Spanish lessons during the day is a good Idea for longer stays.

I mentioned prior I got lucky on my first Daygame approach and spent most of the week with a sweet girl from another city. I met another girl from Cupid. She came to my the bar at my hotel and I had her in my bed within an hour but lmr kicked in hard.

Quote: (09-10-2014 08:23 PM)Exiled Princeling Wrote:  

Quote: (09-10-2014 07:22 PM)Sonsowey Wrote:  

but obviously, black guys get it in too, look how mixed so many of them are. How did that mixture happen?

The same way mestizas happened: Euro guys knocking up the natives(or in this case the slaves).

Lol, exactly. And also the same way black Americans are part Euro.